Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

London - Lagos Air Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London - Lagos Air Ticket (1063 Views)

Air Nigeria Lagos - London - Lagos Route / Lagos - London - Denver - London - Dubai - London - Lagos / Ewoooo: I Need Ticket From London - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London - Lagos Air Ticket by mbulela: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hello guys and gals,
I need some help.
one of my folks is flying back to Naija from london and is in need of a cheap one way ticket (mid december date).
She is going on an Arik flight (the return leg of a return ticket) and is in need of options for the return leg.
one way only.
She is unwilling to buy Arik for the return, has seen a few options but they seem too unreasonable and i asked her to let me throw it open to the house as i have found helpful tips and comments in similar situations in times past.
Thanks.
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by oyewolejos(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2010
She should take Royal Air Maroc or Air Afriquiyah. They are the best when it comes to one way travels.I mean the cheapest.
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by samoyin(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2010
@mbulela
Mid Dec the cheapest LON-LOS ticket on Afriqya is N93k but available seat is about N120k

While on Royal Air Maroc you have available seat about N131k. For a LON-LOS

Any further enquiry please so not hesitate to reply

Thanks
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by clem2love(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2010
Good day, if the person want one way ticket i will advice you go with ( Q A T A R A I R W A Y S)

tHANKS
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by mbulela: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
thanks guys.
my folk just confirmed that the rates quoted above are not any different from the rate Arik are offering her.
As much as i detest Arik for international travels, the fact that Arik has no transit makes it attractive.
Arik are offering a lon-lag ticket for 128k.
any better offer out there?
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by samoyin(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2010
Please could give date range you are looking at, as fares from 10DEC could be really high.

Cheers!

Please do not attempt any one way on Turkish Airlines.
Re: London - Lagos Air Ticket by OpsE1: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
Guys, be warned.Those air royal maroc guys are lousy.There is complaints of missing lugages on every flight, in addition, the guys in Casablanca are fond of breaking into lugages, several complaints have been made on that too and keep coming.Be careful in selecting them. This is from experience
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real / Travel Agency Management / Why I Never Considered To School In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.