Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (59962 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Realtechie: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2010
Looking for graphics software and gadgets? Check http://www.discountNG.com

Have over 815 graphics related software and tools for 3D and the like.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by blesbeatz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
blessed frm jos

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by blesbeatz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2010
hey! dis mine

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by blesbeatz(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
blessed hpe u guys dig it

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gidson12(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
U guys are great
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by pritypeety(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
well these are not logos just want to share it cos am a newbie in graphics. I got all the brushes I used form deviantart.com and some other websites. I did not use photoshop to create any of this. I used gimp although not as goo as PS but its ok for my level. the first 2 were recreated from a tutorial I learned.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by pritypeety(f): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
and this,

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by pritypeety(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
now my original work, got inspired by a lot of other images out there.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by pritypeety(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
more

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
Nice one people! I've been too busy to follow up my own thread but the inputs here have been wonderful! Keep it up y'all, both Newbies and Pro's alike!

Cheers
Kemjisuper cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by daniellle(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Cheexie(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2010
Check this one out!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
Hey guys, its been a really long while. Too busy to follow stuff on Nairaland these days, but i'm glad y'all still doing good stuff here. Lemme just add some old designs to bring this thread up to speed. grin

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
whatever

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by kombo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2010

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by expert1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2010
You've all done well in making your logos.

However, STOP applying effects to your logo.

Thanks.

God bless
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by seenjhon: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
Xara web designer tool is good. i recently designed my site from this site http://www.XnYnZ.com/ at reliable cost. because i cant spend more time in designing a site. they are providing me a great collection of site design and more tools. Thanks,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by loqie(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
Keep it up guys, you are doing great!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sarahjohnson: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2010
Hello,

Nice post and Logos here. if you guys want creative logo designs and website templates visit www.experasolution.com for free shipping and free stationary

Sarah Johnson
Graphics Designer
Logo Designs Company
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
Virtually reviving a Great Old Topic!!! cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2011
Welcome to Graphics!!! cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2012
5 free logo for your business post name of your company here and slogan...
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2012
5 free logos for your business post name of your company here and slogan...
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by toluh(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Funtai industrial and marketing consultant.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gunuvi(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
I am very impressed with you guys. You are all very creative and I duff my cap for you all.
Please can anyone help design a logo for my small business. I am into coconuts buying and selling, coconut oil manufacturing. Infact everything around coconuts that's what I do.
Ill need a design for
Sebasi Coconut Company. Pls help and include eithe coconut or the tree
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
premium logo from 5k anything better than this 5k ...

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ gunuvi this one nko ?

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gunuvi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thanks so much Big Fat for the free sample. Ill have prefered a logo that have a real cocont picture or tree on it but sure this one really is good. I will send a mail to you so we can move beyond that to the premium. Thanks one again.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
kool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by erad(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
gunuvi, just tot i cud be of help to u. tell me wat u feel abt this logo i made for u. i'm not into complex designs so u'll hv to tolerate my simple output... feedback will be appreciated.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gunuvi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
@erad, thanks so much for the design. I am very grateful. The first one is very close to what's on my mind. I can sure make you of your two and the one bigfat helped me with and finally come to conclusion the one I will choose. Regards and please know that I quite appreciate you guys for this good gesture.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat01: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
@erad kool fanstastic logo design thumbs up...tuale too... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.