Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jarus & Kwara Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus & Kwara Politics (2788 Views)

Kwara Politics / Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki / kwara politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by netotse(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
sholasys:

Having knowing this, why would you say in your previous post that "They have the population, and by extension, electoral advantage" (i.e ilorin city). If you understand kw politics very well, you would know that majority in ilorin city are outsiders and they wouldn't vote for Saraki & candidate in a free and fair election.

how many of them would vote in the first place(i mean the outsiders)?
Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2010
netotse:

how many of them would vote in the first place(i mean the outsiders)?
I don leave am after trying to explain to him to no avail, claiming he knows Kwara more than me.
The reality is most of the apathy is commonest among non-indigenes who are less bordered about the state's politics
How many Ibos or Hausa in Ilorin have time to queue and vote, especially at Chairmanship, councillorship, state and NA, and even gubernatorial levels?
The fact is majority of the actual voters are those market men and women, those okada riders, those ARTISANs, those core local men and women
Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by experts: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2010
jjjjj
Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by bilms(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2010
hey jarus,

i have sent u message for two days,but no reply
Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by sholasys: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
They knew that their vote doesn't count as far as kw st is concern. so they are not encouraged. What you failed to accept is that election since 1999 are rigged to favour saraki & candidate OK. Either outsiders vote or not. I told you am a full participant, we knw our mercenary. We cant continue like this. We need a change ok. like i told you earlier i can prove how to you if you want ok. Stop painting the wrong image. and by the way which LGA are you from in kw state ? have you ever participate in electioneering in kw state b4 ? just asking pls
Re: Jarus & Kwara Politics by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
They knew that their vote doesn't count as far as kw st is concern. so they are not encouraged. What you failed to accept is that election since 1999 are rigged to favour saraki & candidate OK. Either outsiders vote or not. I told you am a full participant, we knw our mercenary. We cant continue like this. We need a change ok. like i told you earlier i can prove how to you if you want ok.

OK. God help you . . . but I have never said we don't need a change.

and by the way which LGA are you from in kw state ?

Offa.

have you ever participate in electioneering in kw state b4 ? just asking pls
1999, underage, can't vote. 2003, was in school, outside Kwara. 2007, outside Kwara, serving.
But having lived the first 19 years of my life in Kwara and following Kwara politics very well, I strongly doubt I'm not in touch with Kwara politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Police Burst Nigerians In Identity Theft Operation / What Is The Political Implications Of Fuel Subsidy Removal Now Under Gej / Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.