Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: (7816 Views)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by glconceptz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
Are you tired of seeing flashes from any of your contacts if yes this is what you will do,

dial **21*174 then the flashers number and then # send that particular number will never be able to flash you again to remove it send ##24#, enjoy.

if a unknown number is flashing or calling you and you wish to know the number just dial *30# the send,
the number will be shown,

Got any problem on computer,phone and internet or technology in general feel free to mail me @ glconceptz@gmail.com or drop your mail and request here, and i promise to provide solution to what ever problem you have online even if it is me posting on nigerias largest forum nairaland for free.

lol!
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by Odunnu: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
What network?i've tried it on a friend's MTN and it keeps saying 'unknown application'
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by glconceptz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
i guess its working with all network although its working on my mtn and etisalat here is the format
**21*17408034567890# i hgighlited the nuber so you can putyour flashers number it will work for sure,
ok.
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by Sadusalam: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
Let's give it more trial. Weldon@poster
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by ogogo24(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
Bros, when I tried this code, all my calls, data, fax n all were automatically forwarded to d number, instead of barring d no. from flashing me. Had to dial ##002# to clear all forwards.
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by WackyJ1(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2010
It's actually *#30# that shows the number of the private number flashing youu
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by cliveland: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2010
will be this immediately after the call or anytime after the flash/call with a private number is made to ur phone?

it will be a great relief!!!
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by WackyJ1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
doesn't work
Re: How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: by gEE10(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
l had missed call from a private number yesterday, but have received calls from unconcealled numbers after then. What code can I use in viewing the number of the missed call of yesterday?

(1) (Reply)

[hot] Infinix Zero 2 Lite With 3gb Ram, 4g Lte, Android 5.1 Lollipop / What Does “dual Core” & “quad Core” Mean? What You Need To Know / [DOWNLOAD] Android L Stock Apps For 4.0+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.