Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This (2383 Views)

Translate This Yoruba Proverb To English / How Do You Translate this specific Body Parts In Your Language? / Can you translate this Colours In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Jimiyke(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2007
'i want to push cup' pls igbo an igbo man here should translate it in igbo.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by cuteass1(f): 11:43pm On May 12, 2007
Jimiyke:

'i want to push cup' please igbo an igbo man here should translate it in igbo.

You're not serious at all Mr, poster grin

I must confess its a good one though, well translated to Igbo will be "A chô m i kwa iko" grin

Which when translated back to english literally will be "I want to fornicate or commit adultery" embarassed tongue lol
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by naijacutee(f): 5:20am On May 13, 2007
cute-ass:

Which when translated back to english literally will be "I want to fornicate or commit adultery" embarassed tongue lol
Oh my daze, girl. . . How did you know that? I've never heard the expression before. . . . *This girl is better than I thought!*
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Jimiyke(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2007
cute-ass You are such a wonderfull person, you deserve a recharge card, call me for it. becos i dont belive any one can get that, call me for your card.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Ikomi(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2007
Jimiyke:

cute-ass You are such a wonderfull person, you deserve a recharge card, call me for it. because i don't believe any one can get that, call me for your card.

Can u read properly the lady lives in Norway ur offering her a recharge card. I think one gift she would value is an 18kt gold ring. recharge card. lol. O boy u funny ooooohhhhh
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by naijacutee(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2007
Jimiyke:

cute-ass You are such a wonderfull person, you deserve a recharge card, call me for it. because i don't believe any one can get that, call me for your card.
@ cute-ass. Hey hun they want to give you recharge card!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by cuteass1(f): 2:24am On May 14, 2007
naijacutee:

Oh my daze, girl. . . How did you know that? I've never heard the expression before. . . . *This girl is better than I thought!*

wink , Dear actually i wouldn't call it an expression, it just goes to show that atimes when you translate things directly from one language to the other (in this case from English to Igbo) it doesn't always come out what you initially had in mind wink

naijacutee:

@ cute-ass. Hey hun they want to give you recharge card!!! grin grin grin

My dear, that means free call ooh for me the first day i step down from the plane, life is good. And yes i'll give you a phone call wink lol

Ikomi:

Can u read properly the lady lives in Norway your offering her a recharge card. I think one gift she would value is an 18kt gold ring. recharge card. lol. O boy u funny ooooohhhhh

You really know how to treat a lady wink Sounds like a good idea!!

Jimiyke:

I might actually hold you to that (when i get to naija, that is) wink grin
But seriously sha, if you really are willing to part with a recharge card, put the money in cash into a needy's plate, I'd appreciate that cheesy
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by agatonaa(f): 2:33am On May 14, 2007
To all Igbos(hope I am typing this right)

Since this guys is asking how to translate from english to igbo. Anyone here willing to teach me to learn Igbo then I could show off to my adopted family when I go visit them again in Nigeria? Or when I can get igbo dictionary perhaps? Please help me anyone Dont charged me please,lol, I wish someday, I could speak Igbo fluently. Anybody here willing to help me abeg? embarassed cry undecided How about you cute ass I am a good student.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Jimiyke(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2007
Agatonaa, am offering myself Volunterely to teach you any aspect you wish to study in Igbo language, am a tipical igbo Boy from Orlu in Imo state, any one that knows Orlu, will definetly know what am talking about.so Agatonaa, make yourself available any means you prefered for me to start teaching you the igbo language. my phone numbers are

+2348063963995 or +23480598088867
or you can add me on yahoomessenger on iykeman_2005@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Ikomi(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2007
Jimiyke:

Agatonaa, am offering myself Volunterely to teach you any aspect you wish to study in Igbo language, am a tipical igbo Boy from Orlu in Imo state, any one that knows Orlu, will definetly know what am talking about.so Agatonaa, make yourself available any means you prefered for me to start teaching you the igbo language. my phone numbers are

+2348063963995 or +23480598088867
or you can add me on yahoomessenger on iykeman_2005@yahoo.com

Boy am not being nossy, but are u looking 4 a girlfriend or ur just a very nice person grin grin. Forgive me if I passed my boundary, its just dat I need someone to teach me Igbo as well wink
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by cuteass1(f): 6:39pm On May 14, 2007
Ikomi:

Boy am not being nossy, but are u looking 4 a girlfriend or your just a very nice person grin grin. Forgive me if I passed my boundary, its just that I need someone to teach me Igbo as well wink

Now that was the biggest lie of the year tongue grin
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by chiogo(f): 7:29pm On May 14, 2007
Lol, y'all. I knew d meanin' of that and i could have posted it but i was scared some people would start askin' my age and how i knew d meanin'. So i left it for my big sis, cute-ass. kiss
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Jimiyke(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2007
Am serious, any one who is willing to learn igbo should contact me for help,there is no business as usal here. so feel free to contact me, am willing to render help.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by Soundmind(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2008
@ Jimiiyke.

I do not believe you are good in igbo language. If you are then translate these to igbo.
No cross no crown.

Then explain this proverb. Ikuku kuo, afu ike okuko anya.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by iromba: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2008
@ Jimiiyke.
Where are you? Are you not from Igbo again? This is not a push cup thing. Pls, do this assingnment and prove yourself an Igbo man. It is a week old now. We are still waiting.
Re: Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This by echelon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
Soundmind:

@ Jimiiyke.

I do not believe you are good in igbo language. If you are then translate these to igbo.
No cross no crown.

Then explain this proverb. Ikuku kuo, afu ike okuko anya.

The guy can be an impostor

(1) (Reply)

On The Dangers Of Cultural Isolation And Traditionalistic Servitude / Eze Chima Migrated From Benin To Onitsha / Accelerationism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.