Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Who Uses Flash Me Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Uses Flash Me Cash? (9370 Views)

Why Cant I Own A Site That Earn Me Cash? / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / How Do You Use Your Flash Me Cash Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 12, 2007
Flash me cash is a service offered by first inland bank using your phone no as account no please i want who uses
this account and how do you open this account is it a normal bank account thank you
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by syskay(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2007
Hello,

It is not a normal bank account as it has some limitations. However, it is a very convenient means of sending and receiving money, using their web portal or your GSM phone.

You can sign-up instantly at their website:

https://www.flashmecash.net/
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by bodun(f): 4:50am On May 13, 2007
be careful with that website oh, some Nigerians can be desperate people and open up Any kind of web site to con people out of their money, i strongly suggest that you contact your bank and make credible enquiry from them. moreover it is very dangerous to enter your account number and phone number on a website when your are browsing on a system in Nigeria. and i am talking from experience. call your bank and make enquiry.
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 13, 2007
thanks i think i will go to their bank branch and find out i just wanted to know how it operates before i get there but i did a google
search and i was able to get the first inland bank website
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by syskay(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2007
@ bodun,

Flash-me-cash does not require any sensitive information before you can sign-up. The system basically works with your phone number. Your self-indulgent security tips are unwarranted, since customers will still need to visit the bank to make any deposit or withdrawal.

I have been using flash-me-cash for the past 4 years and I have always accessed my account from that website .
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by ntuedor(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2007
@Eyimofe89

I know about the Flash me Cash product of Firstinland bank Plc. I have used it and it is real. Now, Flashmecash is one of the features of the banks product; Sapphire Flash Club.

There are two ways to using it:
1. If you choose to register for the Sapphire Flash Club, all u need do is go to thier bank, obtain an account opening form , which i have also talked about in one of my previous posts, fill the form and return it. Your account no is ur phone no. Now u will be required to pay a monthly access charge of =N=500:00 only( this is for the running of the services provided by this product. You will then be assigned a 4 digit pin code / password (known to u and the product server only) if u then choose to enlist in the Flash me cash feature.
So if u are enlisted in the flash me cash and u want to send money to someone irrespective of whether the person owns an account with Firstinland bank or not, all u need do is send a text message (a combination of the persons mobile no, the amount u are sending and your password) to the product server (a mobile no also). Now the server will send the txt message to the person stating that u hv sent him / her such an amount of money. The person upon receipt of the txt message proceeds to any of their branches and tenders the message at the teller authorising him / her to withdraw such an amount from your account ( U will equally recieve a confirmation that the text message of the transaction has been carried out by the server). There is no service charge again because of your =N=500 monthly service charge.

The second option is this, if you do not have the Sapphire Flash Club account, but u registered for the Flash Me Cash feature, all the above will be done by the serva, but u will be charged a fee ( service charge).

Thirdly, the Sapphire flash Club account can be operated just like any other bank account; deposit, withdrawal etc.

I hope I have been able to satisfy your enquiries.

If u are interested in opening the Sapphire flash club account, u can send me an email requesting it at ntuedor2002@yahoo.com
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by abhosts(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2007
https://www.flashmecash.net is the older website for flash me cash. This has existed since the bank was still known as First Atlantic Bank. However, https://www.firstinlandonline.net  is their current flash me cash Website, since they have merged with inland bank. The old one is still functional anyway.
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by heatwave(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2007
i have used it several time and its alright but not over the web though, just directly @ the bank. so y don't i send you my fone number just so u can give it a try   wink
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by odedele: 8:13am On May 17, 2007
flash me is the most fastest and conveniece form of sending and receiving money any where in the nigeria.it is a technology that works on GSM platform in which ur fone serves as ur a/c no.u can work into any branch of firstinland bank for more information
Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by rrichmen(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2007
http://www.ebuyam.com is an online mall for Gadgets and you can buy with Flashme cash. Its also offers Debit carrds, Credit Cards and Direct Bank deposite payments and Buy now pay later lease service via firstinland bank and other banks coming soon

Re: Who Uses Flash Me Cash? by wisdomkid: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2020
It's hard to comprehend the fact that FlashmeCash has been available since 2007! shocked shocked shocked Seriously? Its unbelievable and kudos to FCMB for this.

(1) (Reply)

Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award / CBN Sets $1m As Capital Requirement For International Money Transfer Operators / How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.