Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Africans At Miss World 2010 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2010 (18840 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by shotster50(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2010
Zambia could have done better!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ruq: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2010
stillwater:

Who asked you?

Thank you!!

That Ghana na rite off!!

That our naija girl doesn't deserve to be miss Nigeria at allllllllll i fink she bribed her way there You shuda seen when she won the stuff. she cudn't even fake to be happy she got crowned she just stood there with her stoned face like shi new she waz gonna win. Silverbird bleeped up with this one and they been fuukin up rite from 2007.

This girl winning it will be beyond miracle!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2010
They might as well have sent my Great Grand Ma. The chics Nigeria send to this contests seem to be getting worse each year.

The Ivorian and the Zimbabwean I must say are looking peng a leng. Plus every Zambian and Ghanian girl I know are better looking than the ones posted up there.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by keyne(f): 5:07am On Oct 17, 2010
Ivory Coast was the *no words*, SHE IS CUTE!!!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

They might as well have sent my Great Grand Ma. The chics Nigeria send to this contests seem to be getting worse each year.

The Ivorian and the Zimbabwean I must say are looking peng a leng. Plus every Zambian and Ghanian girl I know are better looking than the ones posted up there.

This guy, I can't roll with you o.

We go dey throw punches over the same girls. grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2010
Troynow:

Wit the kind of girls nigeria kips sending yearly, we wud soon be stopped 4rm competing at miss world. Hehehe

True talk my broda, no be lie !!! angry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by hackney(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2010
1st pic, girl on far right: Mwuaah! !
junk's in da trunk for shizzle.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ You are talking about junk. You no see the black girl (TreyC Cohen) on UK X Factor.

Her hips and her booty. OH LAWD!!! grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by namski(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2010
Chei, that miss Kenya na die. Even Miss Eygpt!
But abeg o, wetin that miss Nigeria de do for that place. She miss her road?
Miss Zambia obviously looks confused. She probably did not realise it is a miss world contest she was going for.

Anyway them all beurriful.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by madlady(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2010
Miss Nigeria looks very pretty.

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2010
madlady:

For an average girl, she is.

For Ms World, she's not.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by OmoTier1(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2010
If to say mu mu get grade, most Nigerians for dey get A******* like them oyinbo dey get am for their A levels baked beans exams! Many are looking at the looks as thought the competition is soley based on looks! How many of you have taken time to read the rules and guidlines of the competition?

That the girl looks beautiful doesnt mean she will win Miss World! Take your time to read the rules and how they score points to be crowned the winner!

Yes we know that the girl representing Nigeria may not be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria again can one say Obama being the Presiednt of the USA makes him the most intelligent man in the USA? Competitions made of rules and if you fail to play by the rules, you may end up being at the bottom end of the ladder!

P.S: I do not think Miss Nigeria is that ugly either, she looks like someone with a charming personality which sometimes makes the difference in this competition.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

If to say mu mu get grade, most Nigerians for dey get A******* like them oyinbo dey get am for their A levels baked beans exams! Many are looking at the looks as thought the competition is soley based on looks! How many of you have taken time to read the rules and guidlines of the competition?

That the girl looks beautiful doesnt mean she will win Miss World! Take your time to read the rules and how they score points to be crowned the winner!

Yes we know that the girl representing Nigeria may not be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria again can one say Obama being the Presiednt of the USA makes him the most intelligent man in the USA? Competitions made of rules and if you fail to play by the rules, you may end up being at the bottom end of the ladder!

P.S: I do not think Miss Nigeria is that ugly either, she looks like someone with a charming personality which sometimes makes the difference in this competition.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2010
Miss Nigeria nor too tap like that but she ain't bad either. She's alright to me
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

i agree with u 90% but wait o,that babe na im dem say she be 19 yrs shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Harima: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2010
The girls are not that bad. Miss. Nigeria isn't that bad as well.  If Nigeria want better girls for the competition then they should invest in plastic surgery.  Every continent does this for their beauty contestants.  From india, to brazil to America, etc.  I think Africa is the only place where the beauty contestant girls are actually natural beauties.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by OmoTier1(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2010
Even when Agbani won Miss Nigeria ( before she went on to win miss world) people said all sorts of things about her looks, but after she won, they all joined in the chorus of her success song! - Typical iggy Nigerians - They castigate their own and take delight in what belongs to others.

Again I repeat, the girl representing Nigeria at this year's competition isn't bad and she looks 'Natural' unlike some 'Plastic' ones I can find on the competition page. Nice to know she isin the university.

why e bi say na mostly those agbero wey erosion pack from Naija go dump for London like to dey prove say na them know pass? some of them no fit look their face for miror in the morning cos their wah wah go scatter the mirror!

@ sagemite I know say na only 'Control B' nah him you sabi,  ta ta fo why u no go join microsoft spell checker department!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by namski(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

What a load of rubbish!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Even when Agbani won Miss Nigeria ( before she went on to win miss world) people said all sorts of things about her looks, but after she won, they all joined in the chorus of her success song! - Typical iggy Nigerians - They castigate their own and take delight in what belongs to others.

Again I repeat, the girl representing Nigeria at this year's competition isn't bad and she looks 'Natural' unlike some 'Plastic' ones I can find on the competition page. Nice to know she isin the university.

why e bi say na mostly those agbero wey erosion pack from Naija go dump for London like to dey prove say na them know pass? some of them no fit look their face for miror in the morning cos their wah wah go scatter the mirror!

@ sagemite I know say na only 'Control B' nah him you sabi,  ta ta fo why u no go join microsoft spell checker department!

Na you dey tell me to go Microsoft?

Yeye human being.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522351.64.html#msg6924830
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Harima:

The girls are not that bad. Miss. Nigeria isn't that bad as well.  If Nigeria want better girls for the competition then they should invest in plastic surgery.  Every continent does this for their beauty contestants.  From india, to brazil to America, etc.  I think Africa is the only place where the beauty contestant girls are actually natural beauties.  

Give examples of beauty contestants from those countries that had plastic surgery.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by OmoTier1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
A beg for those of complaining about Nigeria's representative, take another look at the winner of Miss World 2009 from Gilbralta! See wrinkles all over her eyes!  

@sagemite - see example of Plastic beauty , hmmm this Miss World 2009 reminds me of one line in Essence's song - (Facebook love) "e'de de" - old mammy!

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Litmus: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
This is strange! The girl in the photo isn't the one representing Nigeria is it?. I thought miss Nigeria for this year came form Delta state undecided
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

A beg for those of complaining about Nigeria's representative, take another look at the winner of Miss World 2009 from Gilbralta! See wrinkles all over her eyes!  

@sagemite - see example of Plastic beauty , hmmm this Miss World 2009 reminds me of one line in Essence's song - (Facebook love) "e'de de" - old mammy!

Where is your proof she had plastic surgery?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Litmus: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
I thought miss Ms Damilola Agbajo was this years miss Nigeria

http://www.nigeriashowbiz.com/2010/09/27/19-years-old-rep-of-delta-state-wins-miss-nigeria-2010/

Or is Damilola representing us in 2011? How does it work in Nigeria
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^^ Worse still.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Litmus: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Miss Ms Damilola Agbajo is a much, much, much better looking girl, than we we've picked in recent times. I'm not into tribalism, i call things the way i see them and this Damilola girl  is very promising. Once groomed, i think she will do well.

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by OmoTier1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Where is your proof she had plastic surgery?

Do I need to show you her theatre operation room pictures before you can use your senses to decipher that her beauty is not natural?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Do I need to show you her theatre operation room pictures before you can use your senses to decipher that her beauty is not natural?

You are retarded.

So you just show a picture of any woman and say she has had plastic surgery without any evidence and I am suppose to believe?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by OmoTier1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded.

So you just show a picture of any woman and say she has had plastic surgery without any evidence and I am suppose to believe?

Again, you have proven to be "superfacial speedreader"! Go back and read the sentences that preceeded those pictures of Miss World 2009.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by marcus1234: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

This guy, I can't roll with you o.

We go dey throw punches over the same girls. grin
Punches ke? For where? shocked shocked cheesy. Certainly not If I get there before you grin.
Sagamite:

^^^ You are talking about junk. You no see the black girl (TreyC Cohen) on UK X Factor.

Her hips and her booty. OH LAWD!!! grin
Bobo yii a ma ja oooo angrygrin. TreyC's backside is for my viewing pleasure only.

madlady:

I don't see it.

Harima:

The girls are not that bad. Miss. Nigeria isn't that bad as well. If Nigeria want better girls for the competition then they should invest in plastic surgery. Every continent does this for their beauty contestants. From india, to brazil to America, etc. I think Africa is the only place where the beauty contestant girls are actually natural beauties.
Pile Of Rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes / Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.