Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Africans At Miss World 2010 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2010 (18797 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

I could not see her face clearly from page 1 pix, but the bit I could see was fine, and the body was great, so I went with it. When you now put her face up, I now saw it was almost faultless.

Her face is different from Ms Nigeria as it is finer and her smile is more effortless, Nigerian girl's smile looks fake like if she is not confident.

You know I like a lovely smile on a girl.  grin That is why I said Ms Egypt was not my type.

Olodo ma ni e o! angry tongue

Where did I say I had not met fine Nigerian girls?

Emo-hearing!!! grin

Wrong conclusions then to determine beauty if you are deciding by smiles. It would be fair to have pics of all smiling contestants. . .'in bikinis'. And since we don't have that, well majority of them are on the same level.

I said I have met 2 Nigerian girls with the best personality in the world I have ever come across.

Erhmmm I won't take you as a judge on personality either. grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Me?  shocked shocked grin grin grin

O fe set me up to look good?  grin

For saying that, I will now start sending you pms. angry

I will rather commit a crime I am not guilty of, and reap the rewards.  cool

Yeah you since them make you mod, you no allow us rest

Always asking if its me in the picture grin

Reward ko rewind ni
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
Kunbee:

Yeah you since them make you mod, you no allow us rest

Always asking if its me in the picture grin

Reward ko rewind ni

I asked you ONCE (months ago) if the chic on your profile was you since she looked slightly different from your other pix I have seen you put up before, and you said No that she was your friend, all of a sudden "I am sending you PMs". Once o, months ago!

That once is now "Not allowing you rest"?

You wan use me shine abi?

No worry, PMs go come your way from now on. I will be guilty as charged.  grin grin grin

I don't chase chics like a despi, but I will do the honours for you.  cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
stillwater:

Wrong conclusions then to determine beauty if you are deciding by smiles. It would be fair to have pics of all smiling contestants. . .'in bikinis'. And since we don't have that, well majority of them are on the same level.

If a girls smile makes my knees shaky, I love it. cheesy

Girls that don't smile, don't usually do it for me.

stillwater:

Erhmmm I won't take you as a judge on personality either. grin

Ki lo mean? grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
Iwo lo mo

Haaaaa you nasty o, see the way you tu my asiri ehn, a ba furo e angry angry angry angry angry

I was joking na, about the non resting thing chei undecided, ma fun a ra e ni menstrual pain o grin cheesy

Sagamite:

I asked you ONCE (months ago) if the chic on your profile was you since she looked slightly different from your other pix I have seen you put up before, and you said No that she was your friend, all of a sudden "I am sending you PMs". Once o, months ago!

That once is now "Not allowing you rest"?

You wan use me shine abi?

No worry, PMs go come your way from now on. I will be guilty as charged.  grin grin grin

I don't chase chics like a despi, but I will do the honours for you.  cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2010
Kunbee:

Iwo lo mo

Haaaaa you nasty o, see the way you tu my asiri ehn, a ba furo e angry angry angry angry angry

I was joking na, about the non resting thing chei undecided, ma fun a ra e ni menstrual pain o grin cheesy

Ah you can't get out of this now, expect PMs.

I have already had stillwater, Idowuogbo, Bluespice, spikedcylinder, Hauwa, Thoniaslim and alot of other chics on my phone fuming and saying how come I am playing them after seeing your post.

You spoil my show, you must take their place.  angry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by Kunbee: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2010
I am a small girl o

I will make a public apology
Re: Africans At Miss World 2010 by jbblues24(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.