Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century (2146 Views)

Top Ten Rappers In Nigeria!!! / Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Top Ten Rappers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by rockers: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
The Top 10

# 1 Eminem
Selling more records than anyone on the list, Eminem is not only praised for his commercial success, but is highly respected by his peers for his skill.

# 2 Lil Wayne
Lil' Wayne is a rock star. The Young Money Millionaire has shown the most growth in the 21st century.

# 3 Kanye West
The highly successful rapper/producer Kanye West is more than just a rapper. But the level of his rap game has been elevated since his debut.

# 4 50 Cent
In less than 10 years, 50 Cent has released four albums, three of which have gone platinum (or in some cases, multi-platinum). This controversial rapper has consistently put out hits.

# 5 T.I.
ATL-native T.I. may be controversial in his actions, but when it comes to rap, this MC has got the South on lock

# 6 Ludacris
It's hard to talk about the 21st century without mentioning Ludacris. The Atlanta-based rapper is arguably one of the most consistent when it comes to the quality of his music.

# 7 Drake
Aubrey "Drake" Graham has managed to win over the hearts of hip hop fans this past year. After releasing his debut album, "Thank Me Later," Drake has shown that he is the one to watch

# 8 Young Jeezy
Young Jeezy bumps in every whip, from the North to the South. This Southern MC is respected for his hardcore delivery and thug narratives.

# 9 Jadakiss
Jadakiss has always been praised for his complex rhymes and the meaning behind his words.

# 10 Officer Rick Ross
Rick Ross bossed up the game in the 21st century. He is one of the few rappers to survive a 50 Cent rivalry by continuing to put out quality music
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by cammax7(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2010
Whoever compiled that list is a cow! Where's Nas, where is Jay-z, where is Snoop? Whats ricky doin on that list? As well as drake and jeezy. I'm trying not to even mention pac and big, abi where does the person's 21st century start from. Tupid list.
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by hax: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
they claim that they picked rappers who 'debuted' in the 00's. but that doesn't explain eminem and lil wayne and jada, etc.

wetin concern me? lol
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by alisigwe(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mst stupid list of d 21st century.lol
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by medjai(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
where's game? very ridiculous list
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by hax: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^
perhaps he's grouped under the section '50 CENT' lmao

Documentary was ill, Doctor's Advocate (IMO) was even iller, and LAX was aiight. He deserves to be on there. Too bad, i guess. lol

My own is that T.I. is there sha. Even though he's a big fool. mchew.
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by bouzymill(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
why do people take all these f!kdup list seriously? Atleast, thank God say Gucci Mane no dey there. . . it's what they can do!
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by boss123: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
where is Jay z on d list, undecided
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by kaykaodili: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
ricky is a good rapper
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by Wordsmith(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
c'mon people, the dumba.ss list is a joke. Some buncha clowns at a BET roundtable debate on the top ten MCs of the 21st century and they come up with the likes of Young Jeezy, 50 cent, drake, kanye west? SMH
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by Skywalker3(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
Eminem deserves to be no 1 on that list. The dude rocks, but what the hell is Drake & jadakiss doing on that list. what happened to names like the almighty Jigga, Ja rule & me. Lol
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by McCoy91(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2010
hax:

they claim that they picked rappers who 'debuted' in the 00's. but that doesn't explain eminem and lil wayne and jada, etc.

wetin concern me? lol
Gbam
Re: Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century by eldee(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2010
hax:

wetin concern me? lol

'BET’s "Top 10 Rappers of the 21st Century" is a fierce, no-holds-barred, hour-long special that reveals the ultimate Top 10 List of the last decade’s hottest rappers, whose careers BLEW UP from 1999 to today.' . . . bet.com

(1) (Reply)

New Video: No More Tuale- 2kriss Ft. Olamide (download) / New Music: Demmy Blaze Ft Jay Marcus & Didot – Jaylolo + Sweet Love / Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.