Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Free Manual On Fuelless Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator (21303 Views)

How To Build A Working Fuelless Generator / G / How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by amosco2: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
How to make Fuelless Generator
I’m doing this for free due to the numerous clients we can’t meet up with.
There are two methods to make a fuel less generator which are Dry method and Wet method,
Their difference is; the Wet method uses battery which I think you may be aware of it by now while the Dry method of it does not use battery. Now let talk about how to make it, first let start with the wet method
WET METHOD
Making a wet fuelless generator will require some component like; battery, charger gauge, AC to Dc Current transformer and power booster.
Now the Connection
When you get this entire component you make your connection to look like this,
• Connect your AC to Dc Current transformer to your battery and your power booster to transformer, then your extension carpel to power booster, were you can now connect it to power your house, then connect your charger gauge to extension and then connect it back to your battery.

Now let me explain how those components operate;
1) Battery; we all know the function of the battery, it store current and also realize same for use.
2) Transformer; it help to convert your AC to DC so that you can use it as if you are using electricity light. With this it would not work.
3) Power Booster; Just like the name, it help to boost the current supply to your household, because the power from your battery is just 12V or 24V depending on the battery you use, so it will boost it to 220V which can carry your household and also help to charge the battery back with the help of the charger gauge.
4) Charger Gauge; this help to charge your battery back during when you use it and when not in use.
Difficulties
Like every other generator that has difficulties so is this one; it difficulties here is lost of current, during usage there is loss of current which the charger gauge could not meet up with due to rapid use. This is where I’ll advice you, always allow the system to run by itself without usage for at least 8hours a day, this will help to regain it power lost. But if you use it continually then it will break down at complete drainage of current from the battery. But with time this product will break down after some time may be in a period of 24 month or less but I assure u it will work for more than 14month. The battery is the major component that determine it life expand, if you use a strong battery it could last for 36month if not over power. That’s all I have for Wet method.

Now the Dry Method
You may wonder why I call it Dry, it because it does not use battery like the wet method.
Before you can make Dry Fuelless Generator, you will need the following component;
1) Alternator.
2) Descinutor (Invented)
This method is the most perfect means of making a fuelless generator because with it can last for years while in use, in short I give you 3years guarantee on this Dry Method.

How to Make the Connection;
After you get those two component, you need weld or fit your Alternator to the Descinutor, after then you “ON” the Descinutor, then the will be a rotation on but side. This will enable the Alternator to generate Light (current). We all know where to get an Alternator from but the Descinutor, it a new invented component that has the capacity to rotate 6000rpm with 24khp. This is enough to rotate an Alternator. Descinutor is been makeup of capacitors, coils, and others; I withheld some information on how to make Descinutor because I’ll be out of business if I let everything out, I may be out of business and I’ll not survive. But if you want to know how to make Descinutor then you need to buy the manual at the rate of N3, 000 for softcopy or N4, 500 for hardcopy, you can as well buy the DESCINUTOR from me at the rate of N40,000 for 900watt Alternator

S/N DESCINUTOR ALTERNATOR
1 N15,000 900WATT
2 N35,000 3KVA
3 N55,000 5KVA
4 N100,000 10KVA
For more information, contact me on; +2348037831317 only on working days (Monday to Friday) or you can meet me at my office at: fuwa yard, Opposite First Aluminum, ELF Road, Mother cat Junction, trans Amadi, port-harcourt, Rivers State. You can also attain our classes here or get the manual it also simple and straight forward.

1 Like

Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by asksham1: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hello, Let me say u've really tried but let stop deceiving ppl with discinutor u and me knw that there nothing call that in electronic/electrical engineering.

Elect/elect is my course and fuelless generator is my project. I do more of practicals than theory, so if u need to get more lecture on fuelless generator, ask those who know.
asksham@yahoo.com is my email so ask.
Just send me ur question on fuelless generator, and I will reply (term and condition apply)
Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by oaroloye(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2013
@ASKSHAM1: I am sorry to say this, but it is not as simple as all that.

Whereas this FUELLESS GENERATOR offer has all the hallmarks of a scam, it may well not be.

That you have been trained in Electrical ENGINEERING means absolutely nothing.
The way in which we are educated in Science in Nigeria is like the way they "blinker"
a cart horse. You surely cannot know what that is, so I shall explain:

There is a special headgear that is put upon a horse, so that it can only see what is where the driver
directs its head, and not see anything that is to its sides. It is an English custom. (I was raised there.)

A certain inventor called Edwin Gray devised a generator that produced an inexhaustible flow of power, without fuel.

After he died, his invention was buried. Only recently has there been renewed interest in it.

The great Nicola Tesla- whom you certainly know next to nothing about- reputedly had a technique, in which he
threw away the engine from a car, kept the alternator, and ran the car on electricity without an apparent power source.

Asking where the power came from, he replied: "From the Atmosphere!"

I have examined overviews of the idea, and, whereas the Mathematics is way over my head, it appears
sound: There are bands of electrical energy girdling the Earth, which can be tapped with simple
equipment- not available here. (When is the last time you saw a "Triode?"wink

I have no fear that this could be a fraud, because I have have my own fuelless generator technology,
and merely wish to compare. If it is wrong, I will find out and explain why.

In one version of this device, high voltage electromagnets and are used to spin an armature at 1,000 Volts.
This cuts down losses by Resistance to negligible levels.

The BACK EMF Spark, instead of being quelled, as we are normally taught, as "undesirable," (take note!
THIS is how they HIDE this knowledge from "Qualified Know-It-All" Engineers!) is harvested through an
array of capacitors, and fed back into the running of the machine.

Once you start it up, it just keeps running- POWERED BY THE BACK-EMF SPARK caused by the collapsing
magnetic fields of the electromagnets. To make these magnets, you need soft-iron for the cores,
and the best source of that is old Transformer cores. You have to cut the old core away, and cut up the core
carefully, so as not to use the lamination. I don't have the equipment to do this yet.

You must be careful to insulate everything to avoid short-circuits- plus messing with 1,000 Volts stored in Capacitors CAN KILL YOU, if you don't know what you are doing.

Depending on how much wire you have in the electromagnets, you can build up preposterous power.

The really terrible news is that you can make such an engine out of any standard electric motor,
SIMPLY BY REPLACING THE SOLENOID WIRE WITH MUCH THINNER THAN IS NORMAL.

This forces the assembly to run at very high voltage, but with very low current.

ANYBODY could do this- the trouble is, if one does not know what one is doing, you are going to fry your customers.
Excellent argument for Cash-up-front!)

I have an audio recording with an American programme called "COAST-TO-COAST."

One of the guests was former Colonel THOMAS BEARDEN (USAF-retired) who invented the MOTIONLESS
ELECTROMAGNETIC GENERATOR. They were discussing the operation of such a device in the studio,
and it would sound completely nonsensical- like describing a machine to turn Sand into Gold,
except, like me, one has previously researched this phenomenon.

The most interesting part of the description was that THE AIR AROUND THIS MACHINE GROWS COLDER.

The White Man's Schools are fast to tell us that such a machine in impossible to build.
Obviously, the energy comes out of the air itself.

Were you ever taught in your schools that AIR IS MAGNETIC?

I bet not.

Liquid Air can be attracted by a Magnet (I saw photos as a kid).

It makes sense to ME that a collapsing Magnetic Field can pull energy out of the air with it.

When the Science is THOROUGH, there is no mystery.

"Any Science, sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from Magic."

. -Arthur C. Clarke.

4 Likes

Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by kehindesis(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello tell me more on how to male descinutor. I need it or how can I get descinutors .call me on 07034215599
Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by ByfireByfire: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Why can't folks just make this fuelless generators and sell in commercial quantities if indeed this stuff is genuine.More than 5 years since this fuelless generator manual thing without a single evidence of the actual product gives rise to suspicion of a hoax.
Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by wambai80: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
oaroloye:
@ASKSHAM1: I am sorry to say this, but it is not as simple as all that.

Whereas this FUELLESS GENERATOR offer has all the hallmarks of a scam, it may well not be.

That you have been trained in Electrical ENGINEERING means absolutely nothing.
The way in which we are educated in Science in Nigeria is like the way they "blinker"
a cart horse. You surely cannot know what that is, so I shall explain:

There is a special headgear that is put upon a horse, so that it can only see what is where the driver
directs its head, and not see anything that is to its sides. It is an English custom. (I was raised there.)

A certain inventor called Edwin Gray devised a generator that produced an inexhaustible flow of power, without fuel.

After he died, his invention was buried. Only recently has there been renewed interest in it.

The great Nicola Tesla- whom you certainly know next to nothing about- reputedly had a technique, in which he
threw away the engine from a car, kept the alternator, and ran the car on electricity without an apparent power source.

Asking where the power came from, he replied: "From the Atmosphere!"

I have examined overviews of the idea, and, whereas the Mathematics is way over my head, it appears
sound: There are bands of electrical energy girdling the Earth, which can be tapped with simple
equipment- not available here. (When is the last time you saw a "Triode?"wink

I have no fear that this could be a fraud, because I have have my own fuelless generator technology,
and merely wish to compare. If it is wrong, I will find out and explain why.

In one version of this device, high voltage electromagnets and are used to spin an armature at 1,000 Volts.
This cuts down losses by Resistance to negligible levels.

The BACK EMF Spark, instead of being quelled, as we are normally taught, as "undesirable," (take note!
THIS is how they HIDE this knowledge from "Qualified Know-It-All" Engineers!) is harvested through an
array of capacitors, and fed back into the running of the machine.

Once you start it up, it just keeps running- POWERED BY THE BACK-EMF SPARK caused by the collapsing
magnetic fields of the electromagnets. To make these magnets, you need soft-iron for the cores,
and the best source of that is old Transformer cores. You have to cut the old core away, and cut up the core
carefully, so as not to use the lamination. I don't have the equipment to do this yet.

You must be careful to insulate everything to avoid short-circuits- plus messing with 1,000 Volts stored in Capacitors CAN KILL YOU, if you don't know what you are doing.

Depending on how much wire you have in the electromagnets, you can build up preposterous power.

The really terrible news is that you can make such an engine out of any standard electric motor,
SIMPLY BY REPLACING THE SOLENOID WIRE WITH MUCH THINNER THAN IS NORMAL.

This forces the assembly to run at very high voltage, but with very low current.

ANYBODY could do this- the trouble is, if one does not know what one is doing, you are going to fry your customers.
Excellent argument for Cash-up-front!)

I have an audio recording with an American programme called "COAST-TO-COAST."

One of the guests was former Colonel THOMAS BEARDEN (USAF-retired) who invented the MOTIONLESS
ELECTROMAGNETIC GENERATOR. They were discussing the operation of such a device in the studio,
and it would sound completely nonsensical- like describing a machine to turn Sand into Gold,
except, like me, one has previously researched this phenomenon.

The most interesting part of the description was that THE AIR AROUND THIS MACHINE GROWS COLDER.

The White Man's Schools are fast to tell us that such a machine in impossible to build.
Obviously, the energy comes out of the air itself.

Were you ever taught in your schools that AIR IS MAGNETIC?

I bet not.

Liquid Air can be attracted by a Magnet (I saw photos as a kid).

It makes sense to ME that a collapsing Magnetic Field can pull energy out of the air with it.

When the Science is THOROUGH, there is no mystery.

"Any Science, sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from Magic."

. -Arthur C. Clarke.
Your post make a lot of sense, in fact more sense than that of the white men. I am not an electrical engineer but I understand you very well, I also make s furless generator which I generated more than enough voltage but my problem is "I am unable to generate enough current (Ahmp) the battery require to charge itself, I will appreciate if you will hint me on that, perhaps I should make my shaft bigger? I also noticed the motor getting hot but I attached a regulator with aluminium histic, cooler and a fan which makes the motor warm but the heat is there on the regulator, do you this this heat will not damage anything? That's for the info, and I want you to understand that even if you didn't reply me, I still appreciate. God bless you
Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by Executive1984: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
amosco2:
How to make Fuelless Generator
I’m doing this for free due to the numerous clients we can’t meet up with.
There are two methods to make a fuel less generator which are Dry method and Wet method,
Their difference is; the Wet method uses battery which I think you may be aware of it by now while the Dry method of it does not use battery. Now let talk about how to make it, first let start with the wet method
WET METHOD
Making a wet fuelless generator will require some component like; battery, charger gauge, AC to Dc Current transformer and power booster.
Now the Connection
When you get this entire component you make your connection to look like this,
• Connect your AC to Dc Current transformer to your battery and your power booster to transformer, then your extension carpel to power booster, were you can now connect it to power your house, then connect your charger gauge to extension and then connect it back to your battery.

Now let me explain how those components operate;
1) Battery; we all know the function of the battery, it store current and also realize same for use.
2) Transformer; it help to convert your AC to DC so that you can use it as if you are using electricity light. With this it would not work.
3) Power Booster; Just like the name, it help to boost the current supply to your household, because the power from your battery is just 12V or 24V depending on the battery you use, so it will boost it to 220V which can carry your household and also help to charge the battery back with the help of the charger gauge.
4) Charger Gauge; this help to charge your battery back during when you use it and when not in use.
Difficulties
Like every other generator that has difficulties so is this one; it difficulties here is lost of current, during usage there is loss of current which the charger gauge could not meet up with due to rapid use. This is where I’ll advice you, always allow the system to run by itself without usage for at least 8hours a day, this will help to regain it power lost. But if you use it continually then it will break down at complete drainage of current from the battery. But with time this product will break down after some time may be in a period of 24 month or less but I assure u it will work for more than 14month. The battery is the major component that determine it life expand, if you use a strong battery it could last for 36month if not over power. That’s all I have for Wet method.

Now the Dry Method
You may wonder why I call it Dry, it because it does not use battery like the wet method.
Before you can make Dry Fuelless Generator, you will need the following component;
1) Alternator.
2) Descinutor (Invented)
This method is the most perfect means of making a fuelless generator because with it can last for years while in use, in short I give you 3years guarantee on this Dry Method.

How to Make the Connection;
After you get those two component, you need weld or fit your Alternator to the Descinutor, after then you “ON” the Descinutor, then the will be a rotation on but side. This will enable the Alternator to generate Light (current). We all know where to get an Alternator from but the Descinutor, it a new invented component that has the capacity to rotate 6000rpm with 24khp. This is enough to rotate an Alternator. Descinutor is been makeup of capacitors, coils, and others; I withheld some information on how to make Descinutor because I’ll be out of business if I let everything out, I may be out of business and I’ll not survive. But if you want to know how to make Descinutor then you need to buy the manual at the rate of N3, 000 for softcopy or N4, 500 for hardcopy, you can as well buy the DESCINUTOR from me at the rate of N40,000 for 900watt Alternator

S/N DESCINUTOR ALTERNATOR
1 N15,000 900WATT
2 N35,000 3KVA
3 N55,000 5KVA
4 N100,000 10KVA
For more information, contact me on; +2348037831317 only on working days (Monday to Friday) or you can meet me at my office at: fuwa yard, Opposite First Aluminum, ELF Road, Mother cat Junction, trans Amadi, port-harcourt, Rivers State. You can also attain our classes here or get the manual it also simple and straight forward.

Pls once the battery gets drained.....one will have to replace the battery or one will have to buy another fuelless generator again
Re: Free Manual On Fuelless Generator by Ethnan: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2022
If you need any quantity of disk neodymium magnet, you can message me. We send to any part of Nigeria.

Available specifications:
1. 10mmx50mm/axially magnetized/coated with nickel/zinc-N5,000 per piece
2. 20mmx50mm/axially magnetized/coated with nickel/zinc-N8,000 per piece

These are excellent grades. Please drop me a DM if you are interested.

Kind Regards
Engr. Ethnan

(1) (Reply)

Washing Machine For N30,000 Only! Selling Fast,get Yours Now! / Easter Promo Get GLO 4.5gb #1500/15.6gb #3500 Call/whatsap 08126609722 / We Buy Dead Solar And Inverter Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.