Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:18 PM

Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! (2056 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
We care for Jamaica Visa withing 1 week and you can also get a link to Canada from the Country for sure,

Contact Bayo: 07060576565

Gud Luck
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ Tbaba777

What are u going on about?
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
when you obtain ur Jamaica visa then we have a link for you in (Kingston, Jamaica) there's a tourist visa going on there which is 8 weeks visa to Ottawa and Quebec in Canada, contact for more details
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
Tbaba777:

when you obtain your Jamaica visa then we have a link for you in (Kingston, Jamaica) there's a tourist visa going on there which is 8 weeks visa to Ottawa and Quebec in Canada, contact for more details

Have you tired it? When will some of you headless chickens stop this useless travel scam?

1 Like

Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2010
U see that's why some of you make mistake and jump into hole instead of you to get a right link everybody is a scam is that all ur mentality, when we get you an ideal of success but you will use your mouth and career ur self,
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
Tbaba777:

U see that's why some of you make mistake and jump into hole instead of you to get a right link everybody is a scam is that all your mentality, when we get you an ideal of success but you will use your mouth and career your self,

The chances of you duping anybody here is zero. You are not even a scammer, you are just a miserable slowpoke.

Some pple hate Nigerians cos cretins like you are doing everything posible to tanish our image more

1 Like

Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2010
@Justwise

I have been monitoring your posts and i admit that there are scammers here on NL but if you want to tckle anyone make sure you have your facts straight.If i wanted to do Jamaican visas waht stops me from saying it that way?don't people want to go to Jamaica? American's go to Jamaica on vacations to tell you how beautiful it is so how much more Nigerians? what i posted is just how it is,getting to Canada directly will be harder but i have contacts in Kingston,Jamaica who will cater to you and send you to Ottawa,Canada within a 3 week period and that's a guarantee.It irritates me when ppl just open up their mouths and talk like toddlers,Mr. Man investigate ppl before you make attempts to ruin their reputations.If you are doubting me,just take a flight to Maitama,Abuja and I will direct you to my office and even my house.Nonsense!
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tbaba777:

@Justwise

I have been monitoring your posts and i admit that there are scammers here on NL but if you want to tckle anyone make sure you have your facts straight.If i wanted to do Jamaican visas waht stops me from saying it that way?don't people want to go to Jamaica? American's go to Jamaica on vacations to tell you how beautiful it is so how much more Nigerians? what i posted is just how it is,getting to Canada directly will be harder but i have contacts in Kingston,Jamaica who will cater to you and send you to Ottawa,Canada within a 3 week period and that's a guarantee.It irritates me when ppl just open up their mouths and talk like toddlers,Mr. Man investigate ppl before you make attempts to ruin their reputations.If you are doubting me,just take a flight to Maitama,Abuja and I will direct you to my office and even my house.Nonsense!
You are far too stupi/d to be honest. Who are u kidding? Criminals like you with little knowledge about travel are very wicked. Have you sent ur family members to Canada through that route? Silly cow

1 Like

Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tbaba777, you're just mad that you've been rumbled. You're a disgrace to Nigeria - people like you should either be lined up against a brick wall, and shot, or have your necks stretched from the nearest telegraph pole till you're dead.

You're prepared to send anyone to their doom, as long as you can benefit from their misery and trust in some way. Isn't this you as well, under a different username?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-534105.0.html#top

Now squirm you way out of that, miserable sleazebag!
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by suxes2005(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2010
dis is serious

crazy thief

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Vicjustice: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
Siena:

Tbaba777, you're just mad that you've been rumbled. You're a disgrace to Nigeria - people like you should either be lined up against a brick wall, and shot, or have your necks stretched from the nearest telegraph pole till you're dead.

You're prepared to send anyone to their doom, as long as you can benefit from their misery and trust in some way. Isn't this you as well, under a different username?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-534105.0.html#top

Now squirm you way out of that, miserable sleazebag!

Haba! I've never seen Siena this angry before, even calling for a capital punishment on this barawo.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by bashydemy(m): 4:38am On Oct 24, 2010
Hmmm i wonder when people like you will stop this your mumu scam you create same thread with diffrent username you think say na so people mumu reach @justwise and co kudos jare
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by ycoxyng: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2010
Mr scammer, God wil punish u. Do u think u can cajole people with u white lies. Only a fool like u will fall for it. Infact i keep wondering why people like u still believe this is the only way u can make it in life. Kudos to justwise. I feel u brother.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2010
bashy_demy:

Hmmm i wonder when people like you will stop this your mumu scam you create same thread with diffrent username you think say na so people mumu reach @justwise and co kudos jare
ycoxyng:

Mr scammer, God wil punish u. Do u think u can cajole people with u white lies. Only a fool like u will fall for it. Infact i keep wondering why people like u still believe this is the only way u can make it in life. Kudos to justwise. I feel u brother.

You know some Nigerians are so wicked, as long as dirty money is involved, they don't give a dam what happens to their victims
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2010
Don't mind the guy jare, though he might have the link but how sure is he on the link and what is he waiting for? can he scan his own visa page for the house to see and he should not try to come here with Oluwole cos people here will surely find out, as for me i also have some visa link and sure about them but since i am not the consular i will never give anyone false hope what if something turn around but they never think that way instead they come on here bragging like that are the consular and that is very easy make the guy clear enter gutter jare
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2010
bashy_demy:

Don't mind the guy jare, though he might have the link but how sure is he on the link and what is he waiting for? can he scan his own visa page for the house to see and he should not try to come here with Oluwole cos people here will surely find out, as for me i also have some visa link and sure about them but since i am not the consular i will never give anyone false hope what if something turn around but they never think that way instead they come on here bragging like that are the consular and that is very easy make the guy clear enter gutter jare

He is just ignorant, what link are we talking about here? Somebody to smuggle the traveler into Canada? Somebody that will get the traveler Canadian visa from Caribbean? Will the visa requirements for Nigerians changed cos the applicant is applying from Caribben? I mean. .what type of visa are we talking about? The days of links and connections are dead and buried yrs ago. .thanks to dubious Nigerians like the poster.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by bashydemy(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2010
LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
All you people calling me names,are you people in Nigeria?if you are call me up and see how you will be in canada within 3 weeks,it's not magic.The average Nigerian sees how things can be good for others and exposes it then He is called a scam and a thief?this is pathetic,it is even more pathetic that most of the nutheads who are seconding the fool who calls himself justwise have not even called me up for further inquiries before taking time to rain insults.Justwise i know you might mean well but you are definitely going about it the wrong way my friend!You people think that everything is black and white well it only shows how naive you are.If you are in Nigeria contact me and see how this works,if you are outside our country direct someone to me and see proof.I will not expose my business intel here for all to see so if you doubt me and don't want to come forward the I suggest you all behave like the adults that you are and stop insulting someone whom you don't know and go about your businesses.I have not insulted anyone here and I think it is very uncultured to call people scams when you cannot proof it.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
Tbaba777:

All you people calling me names,are you people in Nigeria?if you are call me up and see how you will be in canada within 3 weeks,it's not magic.The average Nigerian sees how things can be good for others and exposes it then He is called a scam and a thief?this is pathetic,it is even more pathetic that most of the nutheads who are seconding the fool who calls himself justwise have not even called me up for further inquiries before taking time to rain insults.Justwise i know you might mean well but you are definitely going about it the wrong way my friend!You people think that everything is black and white well it only shows how naive you are.If you are in Nigeria contact me and see how this works,if you are outside our country direct someone to me and see proof.I will not expose my business intel here for all to see so if you doubt me and don't want to come forward the I suggest you all behave like the adults that you are and stop insulting someone whom you don't know and go about your businesses.I have not insulted anyone here and I think it is very uncultured to call people scams when you cannot proof it.
You are so naive, do you think that alot of pple reading this haven't been to Canada b4? What business secret are u going on about? I can not understand the mentality of some of you so called travel agents. Calling you will be waste of time and money and i wouldn't direct my worst enemy to you.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by meskodo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
Tbaba  please how much is this service and will you sign undertaken with me with police?
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
@justwise

I will ignore you at this point as exchanging words with you would be useless.

@Maskodo

I will gladly sign an undertaken with you at any police station.Call me up.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by oneblow1: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
Bayo, u are right about some people who do not want others to benefit with what they want. This time you cant take some one money like that, every one is careful and in this business, if you are clean you will know what u can do to put yourself in good person. Let me tell you, if you are good strict, you will make money in good way, no calling you bad names.

Well, i think we can work together, that is if you want, but i only do with Ghana passports, Jamaica is free visa for Ghanaians, though u need invitation letter, which i have connection of doing too. And i have other visas i can tell you off if you want us to do the business.
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
oneblow1:

Bayo, u are right about some people who do not want others to benefit with what they want. This time you cant take some one money like that, every one is careful and in this business, if you are clean you will know what u can do to put yourself in good person. Let me tell you, if you are good strict, you will make money in good way, no calling you bad names.
Well, i think we can work together, that is if you want, but i only do with Ghana passports, Jamaica is free visa for Ghanaians, though u need invitation letter, which i have connection of doing too. And i have other visas i can tell you off if you want us to do the business.
Tbaba777:

@justwise
I will ignore you at this point as exchanging words with you would be useless.
@Maskodo

I will gladly sign an undertaken with you at any police station.Call me up.

Shameless criminals
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Tbaba777: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2010
@oneblow1

I would like us to meet and see how we can do good business.You can call me:

Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by jjtravels: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Justwise,

Dude grow up,you are too old for this blind talks.I have been doing research about you and I know you are a travel agent in the UK.I made contacts and I was told that you are wanted for the same thing you accuse me of here.They say ppl always think that others are like them,well I know that now for sure!Nairalanders pay no mind to this thief,he is a big impostor!
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
jjtravels:

@ Justwise,

Dude grow up,you are too old for this blind talks.I have been doing research about you and I know you are a travel agent in the UK.I made contacts and I was told that you are wanted for the same thing you accuse me of here.They say ppl always think that others are like them,well I know that now for sure!Nairalanders pay no mind to this thief,he is a big impostor!
Really? Awwww!! you poor soul, what do you know about me?
Re: Travel To Caribbean And Get A Link To Canada Sure! by Dare14: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
rubbish

(1) (Reply)

What Is 404 And Why In God's Name Do People Eat It? / Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada / People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.