Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) (30295 Views)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa / Is It Too Late To Change Careers At 40? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by OiG(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2007
Nairaland Users, do list a few careers that go with a creative mind.
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by sirgai(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2007
for the creative mind mostly you'll have to work either alone or an environment that provides a flexible work structure. you could try any of the follwoing:

Copy writing for an advertising agency
Illustration
Comic art
Digital colouring
Computer Graphics
Product packaging design
concept development for movies and other productions
Archiecture
3d modeling and animation
2d mation

or you could just call up ICStudios for a meeting and lets explore your abilities and put you in your dream environment

08023515239 - Ibrahim Ganiyu
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by iice(f): 2:29pm On May 13, 2007
^^ yeah what he said
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by worldismy(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2007
please do any one have ideal where i can read ccna questions online
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by segedoo(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2007
Painting
Music
Poetry
Advertising
Modeling
Fashion Designing
Culinary skills
Interior decor

@sirgai
can u pls send the address of ur studio to me?

My Y! Id is segedoo
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by ayowande(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2007
sirgai:

for the creative mind mostly you'll have to work either alone or an environment that provides a flexible work structure. you could try any of the following:

Copy writing for an advertising agency
Illustration
Comic art
Digital coloring
Computer Graphics
Product packaging design
concept development for movies and other productions
Architecture
3d modeling and animation
2d mation

or you could just call up ICStudios for a meeting and lets explore your abilities and put you in your dream environment

08023515239 - Ibrahim Ganiyu

You could also include networking(communications particular when it has to do with IP.You need a lot of creativity to come up with stuff like Quad play or triple play,
And hey sirgai i could team up with you and work on some creative copies for free.No need to pay me
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by nosa101(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2007
The guys that work Ads
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by smartsoft(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2007
Web designing.
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Ena345(f): 8:19pm On May 13, 2007
Thsnks Y'all. I think I will go 4 concept development for movies and other productions. Will call u soon
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by nosa101(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2007
[size=4pt]Another unemplyed girl on the street[/size] sad
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by femoa(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2007
programming (object oriented with Java)
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by junegirl(f): 9:39am On May 14, 2007
@sirgai:

Please tell me, how does one get into concept development for movies and other productions?
I'm interested in that.
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Elgaxton(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2007
worldismy:

goto www.certificationking.com and enjoy urself
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by JJay1(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2007
Definitely playwright
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by cgift(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2007
worldismy:

Young man next tim it is "Please dos anyone" no do any one okay." Back to your question, google it out, you sure find something. You can also :mamma: it or again askjeeves.com.
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by hailtopsy(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2007
Could u help by assisting how to go about getting an advertising job?since most of these firms don't get to paste their vacancies
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Gamine(f): 1:31pm On May 14, 2007
crappy topic

evry career needs creativity
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by texazzpete(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2007
Gamine:

crappy topic

evry career needs creativity

Second that! Even an okada rider can get creative. . .
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On May 14, 2007
419/scammer cheesy cheesy
Armed robbery cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by caustic(f): 9:37pm On May 14, 2007
@all Critics     

Why click on the topic if u would call it CRAPPY ?  Sometimes u guys never cease to annoy person  lipsrsealed What is sooo wrong in sharing ideas ? Learn to appreciate people's contributions !

cgift:

Young man next tim it is "Please dos anyone" no do any one okay." Back to your question, google it out, you sure find something. You can also :mamma: it or again askjeeves.com.

Mr. Prof. English Lecturer  tongue , check your words too ! 'dos or does , sure or should, ? na wah  cheesy
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by diyobdw(f): 8:34am On May 15, 2007
I guess every career need its own kind of creativity
but -design /copy and techic related careers like those mentioned above
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by cammax7(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2007
can someone who doesnt have a degree be a copywriter for an ad agency
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by texazzpete(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2007
caustic:

@all Critics      

Why click on the topic if u would call it CRAPPY ?

Perhaps because most of us lack your ability to read everything within a post just by looking at the topic?
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Ugwumba(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2007
Theoretical physics. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ps - don't all careers require creativity?
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Mystique(f): 10:21am On May 16, 2007
Isn't banking a creative career. . . .?? undecided
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by virtjock(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2007
If you need help with Interactive Projects, Website Development, & any other.
Whether its a job or just advice using the software, please contact:
no: 08057969414
email: kipsendin@yahoo.com
Thanx
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by sorin(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2007
shocked i am very shocked no one mentioned event management.it takes a lot to organise the perfect event.from tv programmes to concerts to AGM,s,weddings,birthdays.believe me its lots of fun,creativity and money in it.So if u got an event call me.My clients range from BAT to CELTEL,UBA,EVENTFUL ETC.If interested call:01-7637576.

Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by sirgai(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2007
gamine has a point.

creativity is often associated with art oriented or literary business, however as we say at icstudios, creativity has no limits because it is life.

anything you do when done creatively produces a whole new dimension to it. look at the ipod.

creativity itself is a career and a whole way of thinking. its about creating a link in things that before had no possiblity of being linked. so anything goes.
engineering, medicine, astrology, religion, art, technology, advertising, design, chemistry, geology, cinematography, name it, just do it differently.

Identify what aspect of human living your creativity tends toward and latch on to that.

anyone interested in finding out more from me, i suggest we get together either online or in person, maybe a meet of some sort, email me :gaisalam@yahoo.com or call number in previous posts
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by nkirupass(f): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2008
Creativity means having the ability or power to create: Human beings are creative animals.

Creativity is very wide. You just have to allow your brain run wild. Anything that was ever invented by scientists, poems and books written by writers are all works of creativity. creativity means doing things that are unusual. It can be applied in any vocation or profession. Recently, I was at a workshop organised by my university in which creativity was one of the topics discussed. In the workshop we discovered 20 ways to use a cup and the most creative answer was that you could use it to ease yourself when you are pressed.

If you want to know more about creativity or develop your mind to think creatively, please send a blank mail to: kre8tivity@yahoo.com

www.kre8tivity.

thanks,

Nkiruka
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by onaives(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2008
Yeah! That's quite helpful.

for further information, please send an email to jobs4freshgrads@gmail.com
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
s
Re: List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) by talk2ahmed(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
Careers , well grahic artists sure need to deploy their creative skills.I do customised cards for special occasions weddings, House warming,Val,birthdays and a whole lot of celebrations. Did you say Xmas .Sallah and other season greeting cards. Made with african flavour and genuineness,its your true words that get there.
Its also Unique
Hit me on 08054533403 or rilwanonline@yahoo.com. 2days in advance from any part of Nigeria. Outside naija, 5 days prior notice. Thnx

(1) (Reply)

Physically-Disabled Man Sells Biscuits In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Protest Against Angela Uwakwem At FMC Owerri (Photos) / "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.