Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

(a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy (9180 Views)

Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by dejiariyo1: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68OJ4EQbuo?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

goodluck to you lots

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by LouisThoru(f): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
we cant see anything. Is there anything new compared to previous presidential convoy in Nigeria? Or you want to see something different like bicycles or something? or what is the point?

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by agabaI23(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

we cant see anything. Is there anything new compared to previous presidential convoy in Nigeria? Or you want to see something different like bicycles or something? or what is the point?
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by MaiSuya(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Lost count of the vehicles. . . tongue
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by aru11: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ur a slowpoke, i wonder how stupidity can make some people believe they r in their right senses. These other cars belongs to most of the state Governors there were around and also some prominent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by onyengbu1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
You guys that are fighting Jonathan should be careful of what you are praying for because u might just get it.

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by Beaf: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
Is the OP suggesting that Nigeria should not have celebrated her Golden Jubilee?
I'm sure some clowns would have preferred for GEJ to hire a taxi or arrive by molue.

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by violent(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
i don get it, why's everyone directing verbal rocks towards the OP. . .i dnt think he did anything wrong simply by putting up a video!
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by cold(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
1.He is the president of the FRN & CinC of the Armed Forces & hence entitled to some measure of security.
2.There were other VIPs in the entourage-state Governors,African Leaders world reps etc.
3.It was the 50th Independence anniversary.Need i say more

Was he supposed to arrive on foot undecided

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by manuch(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
stupid post.

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by jason12345: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2010
gj, pls don't lose focus!!! cry cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by xterra2(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2010
Goodluck supporters are at it again! What did he do wrong he just uploaded a video, someone did so too not so long ago
Besides not many people have seen the Presidential convoy here,whether Yaradua or Goodluck
Go to youtube there is a convoy of obama,hilary clinton

and once i spent about 30 minutes or more looking at the vps convoy (jonathan then) on youtube,obmam,biden clinton and other heads of state i like seeing such,

I prefer hilary clintons to obama,just that he is using a limo,but clintons uses chevrolet suburban like 6 you would see them many of them,obamas limo changes the uniformity

Thank you OP,please if you see the vice presidents convoy please upload
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by violent(m): 12:50am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^

Exactly my point!. . .the dude uploaded a video and just about every Tim, Tam and Tum with an access to a keyboard thinks its cool to hurl the dude some cold disparaging remarks.

. . . and why is no one addressing the issues raised in the videos by those poor Nigerians who in the mood of celebrations got flogged by security operatives simply because they got too excited about the Presidential convoy and his presence?

in that guy's words. . . "just because we wan watch wetin dem dey do, dem beat us, are we not a Nigerian citizen as well?"
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by TippyTop(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2010
What is the difference between the GEJ convoy and previous presidential convoys?
Or is this video straight from IBB campaign headquaters?

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2010
@Poster, that was a nice video you had there.
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by LouisThoru(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
This convoy is not even as large as what we had at independence. WTF?
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by wales(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
No talk !
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by wizkidayodeji: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014

Portrait Painting of Nigerian President : Goodluck Jonathan and Wife by Visual Artist Ayeola Ayodeji.....Nigerian Popular Portrait Artist.

Other Portrait paintings by Ayeola Ayodeji.
[img]http://nigeriaartist.files./2014/09/governor-akpabio-and-wife-picture.jpg?w=460&h=327[/img]
The Picture The Artist work with.

Painting in progress.

The Finished Portrait painting of Governor of Akwa Ibom State(Godswill Akpabio and Wife) by Visual Artist Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist

See the video of the portrait painting of Governor Godswill Akpabio and wife done by Ayeola Ayodeji: Nigerian Artist.

1 Like

Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by iamrealdeji(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
wizkidayodeji:

Portrait Painting of Nigerian President : Goodluck Jonathan and Wife by Visual Artist Ayeola Ayodeji.....Nigerian Popular Portrait Artist.

Other Portrait paintings by Ayeola Ayodeji.
[img]http://nigeriaartist.files./2014/09/governor-akpabio-and-wife-picture.jpg?w=460&h=327[/img]
The Picture The Artist work with.

Painting in progress.

The Finished Portrait painting of Governor of Akwa Ibom State(Godswill Akpabio and Wife) by Visual Artist Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist

See the video of the portrait painting of Governor Godswill Akpabio and wife done by Ayeola Ayodeji: Nigerian Artist.
So talented
Re: (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
LouisThoru:
In Abuja. He moves in a massive convey of exotic cars
5 s class.
Guards brigade
Dss
Police
Frsc
His convey no's abov 20 in some cases

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? / No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters / Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.