Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? (5533 Views)

If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote / Quickest Way To Know An Ajepako Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by queeneve: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2010
Older women tell me all the time that THE QUICKEST WAY TO A MAN'S heart is through his STOMACH by cooking good food.  They have taught me everything I need to know about cooking a good meal.  They said men like three things about a woman.

A good cook
A loyal mother
A submissive wife

Men,

Is that true for you?  Do you seek these qualities in a potential wife material or you prefer a woman that look good and a good screw?
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by medjai(m): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2010
not for me. how can something as tangible as love, a relationship be based on something as ephemeral as food? whoever came up with this saying deserves to be flogged
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Brownteeth(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2010
I dont need your fufu or eba. If I dont love you, nothing can be done about it. She has to look good and behave nice. I dont care about her screwing power. I can do the screwing myself.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Osama10(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2010
A good looking wife.
A good screw er.
A good cook.
A loyal wife.
A submissive wife.
e t c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by ochungal(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2010
QueenE.

I've always suspected that mantra to mean "the quickest way to destroy a man heart is by poisoning his food", or "the best way to tie a man his through his belly" (food).  grin grin  I always found that mantra wierd.  I've seen women try their best with that and turn themselves into a houserat & personal chef while the man is out eating at restaruants, or at his male friends house.

My male friends will NOT eat from any woman who attempts to play the role of best chef in order to please them. They suspect something is added to the food besides spices.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by biola44: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2010
a reasonable woman
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by ShyOne(f): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2010
He's not marrying me for my cooking.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by sleekch1c(f): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2010
i think u re ryt queeneve, a good meal,a good lay and a comfortable bed then u got a man's heart! grin grin grin
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrCork21: 5:31am On Oct 17, 2010
ermm correcktion, the quickest way to a mans heart is thru the Womanliness!! ,

actually, its the quickest way to my heart
tongue
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrCork21: 5:32am On Oct 17, 2010
Queen vick, madam as for u, the quickest ways you can get to my heart is of u kiss me!! tongue
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by vivaladiva(f): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2010
certainly not, but it def helps
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by madlady(f): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by mystikal(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2010
Aim a bit lower!
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by madlady(f): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2010
Some guys want it ALL. sad
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Always be attractive. This is very important. Some women don't pay much attention to this after thier first issue(kid). Men take pride in this more than food. Men will rather eat you than food,even when the food is there.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve:

Older women tell me all the time that THE QUICKEST WAY TO A MAN'S heart is through his STOMACH by cooking good food.  They have taught me everything I need to know about cooking a good meal.  They said men like three things about a woman.

A good cook
A loyal mother
A submissive wife

Men,

Is that true for you?  Do you seek these qualities in a potential wife material or you prefer a woman that look good and a good screw?
If the choices were exclusive, I would definitely opt for the middle option. I am one of the worst cooks in the world, so I have no qualms with my future wife not knowing how to cook. Additionally, she has to be, at least, moderately presentable, educated, and hardworking; submissive? No way. She has to challenge me on issues she feels strongly about. My dad was a dictator: I do not intend to turn out like him.

If you availed yourself to different types of men, you would be surprise at their eclectic array of requirements in a woman. I do not know how much Nigeria has socially and culturally changed since I left, but I can claim, by analyzing the comments on threads, that no significant change has occurred. Nevertheless, I believe there is no such that as women want this or men want that in this day and age. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by wale4x35(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
As for me, no matter how wide you open your legs if you don't know how to cook; you are wasting your time. grin grin grin
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MMM2(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2011
s e x
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2011
it is probably the quickest way to stop his heart I dont know about anything else if a man where to marry every woman that gives him food there will be lots of bastards today
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by SAFO(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
My wife is AA and she can't cook any of the traditional dishes like egusi soup or eba, but her azz sure can eat when I cook them. If it was strictly about food I would've dumped her a long time ago.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Nayah(f): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
Dear Queeneve, I think having someone's heart it's a whole package and this is quite reducing saying that stomach is the "quick" way to have a man's heart
Actually, intimate relation, complicity, kindness, understading, hard working and spirit, and many more element enter in account for a solid relationship, so my sister don't think the stomach is the "quickest" way to love, natural and sincerity make it more
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Fokativ: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
1. Good food, 2. Good Sex in that order grin grin grin grin
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Of course @ the typical male responses.  Sighs. 

Nayah:

Dear Queeneve, I think having someone's heart it's a whole package and this is quite reducing saying that stomach is the "quick" way to have a man's heart
Actually, intimate relation, complicity, kindness, understading, hard working and spirit, and many more element enter in account for a solid relationship, so my sister don't think the stomach is the "quickest" way to love, natural and sincerity make it more

You know we are talking about men right?  Just checking sister.   tongue
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Nayah(f): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
hehehe hey Mrs Chima yes I do know but I also said that it's a whole package, someone who's just good on bed or cook with whom you don't have any complicity and discussion believe guy get annoyed
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nayah:

hehehe hey Mrs Chima yes I do know but I also said that it's a whole package, someone who's just good on bed or cook with whom you don't have any complicity and discussion believe guy get annoyed

Hey! cheesy
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ok ladies my heart iz free. who want it? wink
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Nayah(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
^ask light skin women wink
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by MrsChima1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
Not I said the turtle. smiley
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by ronkebp(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
Osama10:

A good looking wife.
A good screw er.
A good cook.
A loyal wife.
A submissive wife.
e t c.

Good list, all of the above, if i must say.
Re: Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? by Osama10(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.