Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (16049 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by AloyEmeka5: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2010
[size=14pt]Omosexy wins sexiest actress award[/size]
By Samuel Olatunji
Sunday, October 17, 2010

•Omotola

Fresh from hosting a 5-star album launch she performed in , Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has continued to prove that her nom de plume, “Omosexy”, was earned through hard work, focus, self denial and public acceptance as she has emerged Vanguard Media’s “Sexiest Woman in Nollywood” in their Nollywood 2009 Reloaded Awards.

Omotola polled a total of 11, 622 votes , giving her a clear lead over runner-up, Genevieve Nnaji who polled 10,677 votes and second runner-up, Chika Ike, who polled 8,579 votes. Other contenders are Mercy Johnson who was voted fourth, Cossy, Orjiakor, Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Chioma Chukwuka, and Tonto Dike. Omotola also wears the Best Booty of Nollywood crown with 5,207 votes.

Though many keep wondering how she has continued to keep her features intact even after four children, Omotola’s emergence as the sexiest actress in Nollywood is no surprise to many in the industry as she has continued to keep herself relevant in the industry catching up with new international trends that can make her compete favorably with actresses across the globe. Her latest movie, Ije is the longest running Nigerian movie in the cinemas.

Five years after she took her passion for music seriously by making an album, Omotola hosted a 5-star album launch for her sophomore album late last month at the Eko Hotels and Suites. The event was attended by eminent Nigerians like Aremo and Yeye Olusegun Osoba, Senator Ita-Giwa, Abba Folawiyo, Eyimofe and Dorothy Atake, Erelu Dosunmu, Grace Egbagbe, Dr soleye, Stella Damasus,Chidi Mokeme , Guy and Loraine Murray-Bruce, Zizi Cardow, Dele Momodu, Prof Pat Utomi, Freeze, Alli Baba and wife, Zik Zulu Okafor, Mr. Wanle Akinboboye, Sasha, Taofik Okoya, Tuface, Omawunmi, Kefee, Yemi sax, Jimmy Jatt, Sasha, Sound Sultan, Mike Aremu, Munachi Abii, and DJ Jimmy Jatt .

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2010/oct/17/showpiece-17-10-2010-006.htm
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by hackney(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2010
Ofcourse she will beat genny in the sexy stakes.
Genny has never been sexier than Omotola.

No be omosexy again?
genny is fine but not as sexy as omo2sexy jare.

Have a taste ; mwuaahh! !

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen, lets get ready to rumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1Qpw8rSnE

The civil war is about to start,
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by NCP: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2010
Even da so called runnerup is over rated. She cnt beat my Omosexy anyday. OMOFIERCE.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by MrCork21: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sexiest? in which planet? Mexico?? How the hells can a dark skin womens be beautifull?

is nolllywould people blind? dont they have light skin womens in Nigeria? I GIV UP (nooofeinse)
sad
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
She is indeed sexy

She deserves anything that comes her way except her husband lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by MrCork21: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
i love to Nyansh them thogh pbut can people STOP putting up pictures of dark skin

womens, pulisss!! angry

we love light skin womens only wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Skidoc(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
that's nice. Few people would disagree with this.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
Offcourse omosexy is sexier. I'm not suprise one bit tongue
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by AloyEmeka5: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Sexiest?  in which planet? Mexico??  How the hells can a dark skin womens be beautifull?

is nolllywould people blind?  dont they have light skin womens in Nigeria?  I GIV UP (nooofeinse)
sad

Mexico is not a planet. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by favouredjb(f): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
This is to be expected,not surprised at all,genny doesn't even come close

@jenny,what happend to her hubby?or is it because he bleaches?lol
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Skidoc(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
@favouredjb, I think so. I bet you don't like a man who bleaches. LOL wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nakele(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
congrats omo, but well done gene, love u loads,,,what happened to mercy,,,the sexiest of em all/
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by MissyB3(f): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Na winch? Omotola win Genny kè?  grin  grin
I'm sure most people gave her the credit because of the famous ''Despite she's had 4(?) kids, she still looks stunning' excuse.
If I'm right, like I think i am  grin , then it's ojoroangry

Where does that leave Mercy Johnson, Tonto Dike?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by nellaluv(f): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nakele:

congrats omo, but well done gene, love u loads,,,[b]what happened to mercy,,,the sexiest of em [/b]all/
You mean the dirtiest of them undecided

. . jeez, we talkin' 'bout class here cool , if her excess weight, yam legs or the way she wears extremely revealing dresses is what you call sexy, vomit, dude its repulsive lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2010
Why wont she be the hottest? damnnn

Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2010
favouredjb:

This is to be expected,not surprised at all,genny doesn't even come close

@jenny,what happend to her hubby?or is it because he bleaches?lol

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denzel2009: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2010
Hey baby Jenny,kilon shele?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2010
^^Hey my sweet heart. Bawo ni kiss
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denzel2009: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2010
jennykadry:

^^Hey my sweet heart. Bawo ni kiss
Mo wa jare. Missed ya loads.How are my step babies?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2010
^^Step? shocked shocked shocked they are yours naaa cheesy pls don't ask for a DNA embarassed cry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denzel2009: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2010
jennykadry:

^^Step? shocked shocked shocked they are yours naaa cheesy pls don't ask for a DNA embarassed cry
I know the ones I did and the ones I did know me.

Anyway,

As you are my madame
I'll always be ur Van Damme
wink wink
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2010
denzel2009:

I know the ones I did and the ones I did know me.

Anyway,

As you are my madame
I'll always be your Van Damme
wink wink

you r still doubting abi? angry angry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denzel2009: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2010
How do you expect me to claim the ones that have heads like bicycle seat when my head is oblong?
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2010
^^ they look like your great grand. . . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by denzel2009: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2010
Errm erm, we are supposed to be talking about Omotola.( domestic discussions later)
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by asamuel: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
ok. Buy your BOOKS, DVDs, Electronics, Games and Music from www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by pjo: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
Who else deserves it.She's no doubt the sexiest chic.
Please someone should give me her number so i could call to congratulate her.
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Youngichou(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
na who go take that award before
na Genevieve?
hisses
omo sexi
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
Men are entitled to their opinions, I like black ladies, I really do. Fairness is a form of abnormality in a black man's world undecided
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by omar22(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
Men are entitled to their opinions, I like black ladies, I really do. Fairness is a form of abnormality in a black man's world

Is Omotola caucasian?

because I dont know where you going with this!!!
Re: Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
omar22:

Is Omotola caucasian?

because I dont know where you going with this!!!

Then why must 90% of black a.r.s.e dudes claim fairness is never to be match to black heritage, when in the real sense a fairness is just abstract, different from others,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Pics* Of P-square, Oge Okoye And Davido / Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott And Her Children (Photos) / Picture Of Wizkid During His Junior Secondary School Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.