Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wanna Be Friends On Skype? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wanna Be Friends On Skype? (3597 Views)

I'm Bored: I Need Friends On Skype / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 17, 2010
Hello my brothers and sisters,

I have been away from Nigeria for five years, and this part of California that I reside in has almost no Nigerians. So, if anyone is on Skype, and you are not indisposed to making friends, you can gladly add me and we can be friends. I am an Ishan boy who was born and raised in Osogbo, Osun State, but my father refused to teach us his language; so the only languages I speak are Yoruba, correct unadulterated pidgin English, and some English. I am a junior studying Computer Science at an institution in California; I love Indian movies(please, do not laugh at me), Nollywood movies, especially the Yoruba movies, and action movies. And I also love reading philosophy and programming.

I do not care which tribe you are from, but you have to be a Nigerian. I miss my people.

My handle is: blessed_creature.
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by davmor(m): 5:22am On Oct 17, 2010
Pleasure is mine my dear, one Nigeria. Am Edeh David from Ebonyi State in Igbo Land of Nigeria. May you explain this Skype to me and how it works. In addition, you can mail me @: davi_heroricman@yahoo.com
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by davmor(m): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2010
Pleasure is mine my dear, one Nigeria. Am Edeh David from Ebonyi State in Igbo Land of Nigeria. May you explain this Skype to me and how it works. In addition, you can mail me @: davi_heroricman@yahoo.com
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2010
davmor:

You seem to me like a yahoo yahoo boy. And it seems to me that you did not realize that I am a man, hence, the "my dear" term. I did not ask for your e-mail address, only that I am keen on making Nigerian friends, either male or female, on Skype who I can speak with and have meaningful conversations with.

If you know not what Skype is, a quick Google search should make you less ignorant.
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by james1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster.why bother about skype when you have 9ja peeps from all over the world here,NAIRALAND?
You made us know that there are hardly any 9ja peeps in your area of Cali.
THIS IS WHERE THE ACTION IS!
Just get involve and you will have to hold your breath half the time.
NL rocks!
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by Kunbee: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hmmmmm
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
james1:

@poster.why bother about skype when you have 9ja peeps from all over the world here,NAIRALAND?
You made us know that there are hardly any 9ja peeps in your area of Cali.
THIS IS WHERE THE ACTION IS!
Just get involve and you will have to hold your breath half the time.
NL rocks!

Thank you. I like NL; I really do, but are you not tired of reading hundreds of posts by faceless people? Even with pictures, how can you tell they are the ones who are depicted therein? Cynical I may sound, but an online friendship can never be tangible, at least, from my experience.
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by xandy84: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2010
omo_to_dun:

You seem to me like a yahoo yahoo boy. And it seems to me that you did not realize that I am a man, hence, the "my dear" term. I did not ask for your e-mail address, only that I am keen on making Nigerian friends, either male or female, on Skype who I can speak with and have meaningful conversations with.

If you know not what Skype is, a quick Google search should make you less ignorant.

Am not speaking for him but what do you think you are? because you live in Cali or what and you called someone yahoo yahoo, guess you need to get it straight that you dont have the right to call anyone yahoo yahoo when he never ask you for anything, you need to stay in cali and stop say nonsense about innocent people in NL, Bro take you time abi you thin say na heaven you dey

1 Like

Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by xandy84: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2010
davmor:

you self get problem, you neva see person for yahkee before wey you dey disgrace yourself ni? Abeg wise up bro and stop acting like low life
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by dsgirl: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
How old are you?
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by MurphyG1(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2010
xandy84:

you self get problem, you neva see person for yahkee before wey you dey disgrace yourself ni? Abeg wise up bro and stop acting like low life

GBAM!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by MurphyG1(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2010
xandy84:

Am not speaking for him but what do you think you are? because you live in Cali or what and you called someone yahoo yahoo, guess you need to get it straight that you dont have the right to call anyone yahoo yahoo when he never ask you for anything, you need to stay in cali and stop say nonsense about innocent people in NL, Bro take you time abi you thin say na heaven you dey

GBAM!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by Jorussia(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
My Skype ID is edodoc23. I reside in benin city.I use viber also.If you don't mind add me.
Re: Wanna Be Friends On Skype? by ijomamiracle(f): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Hi, i'm ijeoma...skype ID:ijeoma364..ka anyi kparita uka cool[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Most Romantic B-day Gift For A Girlfriend / Nairaland " Val Hook Up " For Single's / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.