Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Whats The Definition Of A Mini Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats The Definition Of A Mini Flat (5401 Views)

Whats The Diffrence Between A Self Contained Apartment And A Mini Flat / Cost Of Erecting A Mini Flat Up To Lintel / Whats The Cost Of Land Survey Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Definition Of A Mini Flat by babaeko1: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
I want to get an understanding of how mini flats are marketed, how many bedrood, does this mean facilities are shared i.e kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Mini flats are apparently the hot cakes especially in most areas in lagos.
Re: Whats The Definition Of A Mini Flat by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
Dear Baba eko,

My own definition of Mini flat to the best of my knowledge is 2 standard rooms connected to a kitchen, toilet and bathroom, if you are lucky with a small store. many people here on nairaland have rented such apartment from me in Lagos and Mowe Ibafo.

Please remember that you have to choose which one will be your bedroom and parlour from the 2 standard rooms.

Thanks,

Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous week ahead.

God bless you,

Best regards

Way and Life Concepts Limited
Suite D 37-38 Greenland Plaza,
67 Iju rd, Lagos Nigeria 23401
Call: 08183082289, 07029736151

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

http://www.wayandlifeproperties.realtors.officelive.com

Contact; Adeniyi
Re: Whats The Definition Of A Mini Flat by james1(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2010
@baba_eko.
My fellow agent is on target but let me expansiate;a miniflat is a one bedroom flat or best called a bedroom studio apartment.it come's in many form;renovated,where one chooses which become's the bedroom.built to measure:where every thing is clearly defined from the begining,common in ikoyi,v/i and phase1.you can also find at community road just after unilag.these minis are world class.the more classy the more one pay's e.g on princely court road after redeem's city of david oniru-lekki is a breath taking super studio apartment;it come's with all the work's,you just need to bring your clothe's.it is pre loaded for your pleasure.3.6m.
Letting and sale's.the very best bargain.
Cheer's.

J.James.
Estuary ng,
Ikoyi-lagos.
07040972083,08055638643.jumejames@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Housing Designs / At Times Try To Feel Some Pride In Your Comfort +2349030188831 / Starndard 3br Flat @ Alapere Ketu. 3 Toilet/ 3 Bath 500k 1 Yr Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.