Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl (4995 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2006
I have been chatting to a Nigerian for a week now. How do i know that she is really is intrested in me. She is very hard to get a grip on.
She seems only to say things that i want to hear. Is Nigerian ladies like that. I have no experience about Nigerian woman. What shall i
ask her so i can be certain that she is serious. And is there something else i had to know, which should be good to know.
Thanks for a very good page. I am learning very much from this site.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by prettyH(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2006
When u say chatting, i'm assuming you havent seen her and its been done online (Correct me if i'm wrong). Don't you think it's quite early for you to fully understand another person in a week. Why not get to know the chic more. Gradually you'll know if she's for real or not.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by AguNwoke(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2006
Some Nigerian women are fond of professing "quick" convenient love.

They bombard you with love poems and call you sweet names after only one day of talking to you,
and sometimes without even seeing what you look like!!!

That fact that you are abroad is usually a critical factor. sad

You could look like a Gorilla-faced Pygmy, yet some Nigeria women
will say I love you, you're very handsome etc, etc.... rolleyes rolleyes

Don't fall for it!
Ask any nigerian-based friends (if any) to check her out first!

BTW
If she's in sweden with you already - go for it!
Nigerian women are the best!!!
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2006
Thanks for the answers.
Yes, i have only met her online but i feel that is only i who do the talking. She only tell me to ask her what i will know, when i do she answer with question most of the time. Is there a cultural difference, girls here is much more forward. I have chatted to two other "girls" and they begin to ask for money within five minutes. This girl hasnt so i am most curious about  if she is for real or the moneytalk is coming. Another thing i wonder if webcams i usual in Nigeria so i can speak more "personal". She said her had been "broken" shall i believe her. She is not in Sweden. I dont have any friends in Nigeria. She says that she have a cosmetics store at home in Lagos.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by AguNwoke(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2006
I suggest a bit of caution.
If she's making you do all the running - forget it! sad

There are plenty of other Nigerian dating sites online, if you truly want a Nigerian girl.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2006
Thanks for the answer. Maybe i get along a bit more and see what she want. She have sent me a couple of pics and look okay.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by AguNwoke(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2006
sounds promising!
keep probing, hope she is the real deal.
good luck
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by prettyH(f): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2006
Come boys are we on the same plane at all? This is just a week old thing, isn't it. Of course u don't expect her to feed you with answers to questions when she herself doesn't know who you are. The problem here is , you are providing information which is been deciphered if its true or not. Remember , this is an on line meeting. Everyone is cautious of the other person they are interacting with, at the other end. So just give her time , let her become conversant with you and things will flow.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2006
attans:

I have chatted to two other "girls" and they begin to ask for money within five minutes. This girl hasnt so i am most curious about if she is for real or the moneytalk is coming.

If you've been talking to her for like a week and she hasnt asked for money -- I'm guessing that's a good thing. And don't mis-interprete her, she's prolly asking you all this questions to know more about you.

You said it yourself, that she's not like other girls that asks for money withing five minutes. Why not get to know her first. And you can also tell her that you want her to talk and interact with you. We shouldn't just jump into conclusions that he should forget about her if she lets him do all the talking. Some girls are shy.

If u r looking for a serious dating, I don't really buy the internet thingy.. but anyways, i must say, get to know her more.. But be careful in whatever you do. Good luck.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by larger20(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2006
Atan just forget her. I dont see this working out..look well well there are nigerians everywhere even in that sweden...good luck
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2006
Thanks for the answers. I will follow the female advice, they shall know this questions the most i think. She is maybe only shy and a bit careful to. A week isnt much to get knowing somebody but i am not used to chatting. I hope she will open up more in the future.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by larger20(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2006
where do u meet these girls online?
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by AguNwoke(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2006
attans:

Thanks for the answers. I will follow the female advice, they shall know this questions the most i think.

Ignore the guys advice at your peril.
We know a bit about women too!!!
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2006
Sorry if i offended you guys but i think that the females can have a point. We have just met and some girls can be a bit shy. I will rather chat to her a bit to long then maybe lose one wonderful girl. It is only time i lose, if shes not the one she says. Then one more question to you girls. Why want Nigerian ladies meet a guy from another country so much. It is mostly Nigerian girls who is answering my ad. Is there only for money or is it there anything else?
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by larger20(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2006
where the f.uck do u post these ads?
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2006
Very nice language! Best i answer you. I have put the ad on Yahoo.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2006
Now i must get the males right, tonight it came. The word MONEY. In the beginning money was no problem for her. Tonight it was first some traveller check i should help her with, then her mother was in hospital and she want some money to buy drugs to her. I will not give money to someone i only speaked to on internet for a week. I have no proof that "she" lied to me, but it seems that "she" is after only one thing. Little smalltalk in the beginning and then drop the question. What does they think of us males, are we that stupid.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by freshsmile: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2006
YES you are right. IT always comes back to money. Yes HE/shethinks you are stupid.... He/she does not like a white guy. she'he is only interested in your dollars.
Cannot change travellers cheques in Nigeria. The only way to send money to this CON MAN is by direct bank deposit or WESTERN UNION.....it will start off with a little.. then next week more. . and then a little bit more of a tease sexy pic and you will be hooked... hahahahaha
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2006
Swedish Boy Meet Nigerian Girl: they fall in love!!!1 wink
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by alheri(f): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2006
@attans. pray youve not even been chatting with a guy. undecided
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by attans(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2006
Thanks for all of yours good advices. I have now gave up to find a nice lady in Nigeria. I don't want to be used anymore. It isn't that i want just a Nigerian woman. I had many answers from them so it because of that i have been chatting to them. Everyone i have talked to want money in the end. I have been chatting to women from other countries and no one have asked for money. So now i give up to find a woman of Nigeria. I think that it is only the bad one who have talking to me. The most ladies is certainly good ones in Nigeria too, but i haven't met them. I am reading on this site sometimes and your problems is almost the same as everywhere. It is a very interesting site to be in. I get to know many things about your country and people. smiley
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by larger20(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2006
Dude nigerian girls are everywhere. You can find them in sweeden just look well. Go the dam bar and hook up with a chick nut cracker!
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by funloving(m): 3:09am On Mar 25, 2006
Most Nigerian "girls" on yahoo are actually male fraudsters looking for money. Forget them when you run into one.The good ones are at home,not on yahoo.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by idiot(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2006
wow, glad to know this.

I will now stay away from any female who has the yahoo info next to their name in a post!

I suppose I should stay away from you too.
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by mamaput(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2006
Idiot you better stay away from me because i have yahoo and am after your moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

By the way my pussy cat is sick and needs an op send me something grin grin grin
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by spoilt(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2007
this is an old thread but i had to respond.
trust me the person you were chatting with is probably a man chatting from a business center. they learnt to chat as women so be warned!
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by oyinda3(f): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2009
spoilt:

this is an old thread but i had to respond.
trust me the person you were chatting with is probably a man chatting from a business center. they learnt to chat as women so be warned!

rotfl
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by TheSeeker(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2009
attans:

Thanks for the answers.
Yes, i have only met her online but i feel that is only i who do the talking. She only tell me to ask her what i will know, when i do she answer with question most of the time. Is there a cultural difference, girls here is much more forward. I have chatted to two other "girls" and they begin to ask for money within five minutes. This girl hasnt so i am most curious about if she is for real or the moneytalk is coming. Another thing i wonder if webcams i usual in Nigeria so i can speak more "personal". She said her had been "broken" shall i believe her. She is not in Sweden. I dont have any friends in Nigeria. She says that she have a cosmetics store at home in Lagos.
SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by austinbiz: 3:29am On Nov 08, 2009
I AM AUSTIN FROM NIGERIA, 30 YEARS AND I REALLY LOVE TO MEET

A LADY THAT BASE IN OVERSEA AND WHO IS SINCERE IN MIND. IF

INTERESTED SHE CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE:+2348055968422 OR

EMAIL: omoaugustine@yahoo.com
Re: Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl by finemocha(f): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
AguNwoke:

Some Nigerian women are fond of professing "quick" convenient love.

They bombard you with love poems and call you sweet names after only one day of talking to you,
and sometimes without even seeing what you look like!!!

That fact that you are abroad is usually a critical factor. sad

You could look like a Gorilla-faced Pygmy, yet some Nigeria women
will say I love you, you're very handsome etc, etc, rolleyes rolleyes

Don't fall for it!
Ask any nigerian-based friends (if any) to check her out first!

BTW
If she's in sweden with you already - go for it!
Nigerian women are the best!!!

funny 9ja guys do the exact same thing. but to the poster i wouldnt push that relationship

(1) (Reply)

No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Akwaibomites Meet Here!!!. / Text Messages Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.