Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238379 members, 1650717 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 04:28 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (59666 Views)

COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ omosexy1

Thank u benodic for your reply, well I have
attended their public teachings (AMORC) and
the organisation is open to the public.
According to them you can study on your
own at the comfort of your house/office or
whenever you choose. I don't think there is
anything secretive about AMORC. I have also
attended Eckankar meetings which is open
to the public too. Anyways I will like to
incorporate the teachings of both for my
spiritual and personal life because I want to
be powerful and at the same time find my
way back to God. I don't know if that is
possible or advisable.

unfortunately Love and Power are opposite and incompatible. You can not have both as your goal at the same so you have to choose.

And how do I tell the
Divine Spirit to guide me on the path that is
right for me? Really need to settle this and
kick start my spiritual life

very simple really.
Pray the way that you usually pray i.e a way that is very comfortable to you Before you sleep then make a request to God that you sincerelly will like to receive guidance as to the next step to take in your spiritual growth. Then forget about it and go to bed. Watch your dreams and be alert during the day. The answer will come in a way you will understand clearly. Repeat it until you get an answer. Then ask for confirmation to be sure.

Remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

People with a high state of
consciousness are not frozen into
inaction by terror brought about
through disasters. They immediately
make a plan to turn the negative
energy to advantage. At this level of
creative imagination, Soul is in a
condition of survival. The lesson of the
worlds of matter is to develop Soul’s
ability to ride the crests of life. This is
vairag, detached love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by omosexy1: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
Oh Benodic thanks for your reply. Do I pray or make a request. How long will I get my response? Should my prayer/request be before I sleep at night? Should I also pray for confirmation once I receive a message? I need a quick answer cos I want to make a decision by Monday? Please reply
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ omosexy1

Oh Benodic thanks for your reply. Do I pray
or make a request.

you can pray the way that is comfortable for you then make a request afterwards.

How long will I get my
response?

it depends on your state of acceptance of truth. Divine Spirit knows you more than you know yourself
and will reveal it in a way and in a time that will be okay for you.

Should my prayer/request be
before I sleep at night?

preferably before you sleep at night
. Watch your dreams and be alert during the day. The answer can come any way so you have to be alert.

Should I also pray
for confirmation once I receive a message?

yes of course

I need a quick answer cos I want to make a
decision by Monday? Please reply

May God guide you my dear at this stage in your spiritual quest. Never waver from seeking Its face because Its presence is always with us.

Remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

When you don’t put a definite shape to
what you imagine, Divine Spirit can
have unlimited freedom to fill that
mold. But if you put a limit to it, you
often strike out because you’ve
allowed for only one possible outcome.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth is so simple. So why doesn’t
everybody know it? Because it’s too
simple. Because we have our
preconceived notions about what truth
is or what it should be.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The higher you go in awareness, the
more you expect of yourself, because
Divine Spirit is saying to you, "There is
always a better way to do it." It gently
nudges you to bring out the best.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Very often, we are confronted by people who want us to pray their way or colleagues who want us to think their way. We must remember to maintain our individual relationship with God. We have the shining light of Soul, and because we have it, we also have the wisdom of God.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Life is a mystery until we come to the
path of ECK (Divine Spirit) and begin to
understand that we can be the creators
of our own world.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Harmony in a family is a sacred thing.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
Please who are the lords of the various heavens, plus the physical plane? Eck Master Fubbi Quantz.is he living here on earth presently or in some other 'tibet' he is said to have immortalised his body, that means he won't get any older or die huh? Please is it permissible to ask you for the Spiritual Exercise to meet him? Thanks and remain blessed!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
@ chieveboy

Please who are the lords of the various heavens, plus the physical plane?

all these information can be found in the Holy Book of Eckankar known as The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. reading it can help you a lot in your spiritual studies. The Various Heavens consists of two grand divisions. you have the pure Spiritual planes in which all exist as one. there are no divisions there. you exist as pure soul there, neither male nor female.

The pure spiritual planes starts from the Soul Plane or Atma Lok to the Anami Lok. each of these Pure
Spiritual Plane has a lord that God places in charge to administer the plane. Starting with the Sat Nam in Soul Plane to the Anami Purusha in Anami Lok. note that these beings are merely representing God. they are not the Almighty God Who itself is formless and unfathomable.

then you have the Lower planes in which there is now a mixture of spirit and matter. which is also the worlds of duality. where nothing can exist without its opposite. these worlds forms the schools for soul to mature in and then find its way back to God. they comprise of the Etheric plane, mental plane, causal plane, astral plane and then the physical plane. the lords who are in charge of each of these planes include Sohang, Omkar, Ramkar, Jot Niranjan and finally Elam who is in charge of the Physical Plane.

Eck Master Fubbi Quantz.is he living here on earth presently or in some other 'tibet

He is living on Earth presently. He is the Guardian of a section of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad at the Katsupari Monastery Temple of Golden Wisdom in Northern Tibet. The Temple is there physically but it is revealed to only sincere seekers of Truth.

' he is said to have immortalised his body, that means he won't get any older or die huh?

exactly. immortalizing the physical body means the Body remains active and does not age or die for as long as it is needed for that particular service it is giving out. this is possible through the avenue of the Holy Spirit or the ECK if your physical body is needed for a very lengthy service in the physical plane.

Please is it permissible to ask you for the Spiritual Exercise to meet him?

grin grin grin. permission indeed.

there is a book written by Sri Harold Klemp called "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" inside the book are the history and stories about some past ECK Masters. also included are some spiritual exercises on how to meet them. you can even be creative and make up your own exercise. what matters is your sincerity. Those Masters are there for only one purpose only and that is to help any sincere seeker to find Its way back to God.

to meet Sri Fubbi Quantz you can sing his name in a drawn out way FU-BBI QUANTZ. sing it for 20 to 30 minutes at a sitting then go to bed and watch your dreams. you can also make a simple request before sleeping that you would like to meet him. then go to sleep and watch your dreams. mind you He can appear in any way. He can come in your dreams, in a soul travel experience or even physically. so be alert after doing the exercise.
you can also ask Wah z, The Mahanta to take you to him. try all these suggestions, remove any iota of fear or doubt and have fun.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
Lol after reading your response I was filled with joy for no reason--or perhaps for a reason I'm unaware of cheesy! Thanks for the love smiley . Please note that were I am, there is no Eck centre, maybe its why my Stuffs gets a little delayed due to logistics--perhaps.
benodic:

@

then you have the Lower planes in which there is now a mixture of spirit and matter. Does this statement means one of 'spirit' and 'matter' was introduced and 'mixture' occured recently? and finally Elam who is in charge of the Physical Plane.
This Elam, he lives on a physical body--on earth? Or some other planet?

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ chieveboy

after reading your response I was filled with joy for no reason--or perhaps for a reason I'm unaware of Cheesy! Thanks for the love.

gradually as you open yourself to Truth and to the Holy Spirit you will have the love of God filling your heart and you will suddenly start feeling happy without knowing why. just enjoy it

Please note that were I am, there is no Eck centre

there is no problem. you can still get any information you want through the internet.

then you have the Lower planes in which there is now a mixture of spirit and matter.      Does this statement means one of 'spirit' and 'matter' was introduced and 'mixture' occured recently?

in the lower worlds matter was created out of spirit to give forms which souls can wear in order to experience life in the lower universes. the density of the matter varies from plane to plane and as you move from the mental plane to the physical  plane the density of matter increases tremendously and the amount of spirit embedded in the matter reduces in vibration. without these combinations souls will not be able to experience life in the lower worlds because its true nature is like God's nature, formless and intangible. putting on the form of matter enables it to experienthe pains, sorrows and joys one find in the lower worlds.

and finally Elam who is in charge of the Physical Plane.
This Elam, he lives on a physical body--on earth? Or some other planet?

the funny thing is that man thinks that life exists only on earth in the physical universe and only in the gross physical form that our physical eyes alone can see. the earth is actually the worst place in the physical universe. it is called the trash can of the physical universe. life exists in other planets and galaxies in the physical universe but not in the same form or vibration as we have it on earth. if you did science you will know that water in the form of gas can not be seen by the physical eyes but it is still physical matter but at a higher vibration. life in other planets like venus is at a higher physical vibration which our physical eyes can not sense.

about Elam i will not spoon feed you. in Eckankar we are spiritual scientists and we learn to find out things for ourselves. then your experience becomes your authority and no one can take it from you. i want you to learn how to get answers directly from the Holy Spirit. because as soul you have the privilege to access any information or truth you want to know in the universes of God. all you need to do is to ask The Mahanta, that you would like to know where Elam lives or to make it sweeter ask to see Elam so that you can ask him any question you want to ask him

thanks and have fun in your spiritual adventure
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lol this is so cool, am gonna enjoy the assignment smiley, thank you! Funny how sometimes I don't ask divine spirit these things :/
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ chieveboy

Lol this is so cool, am gonna enjoy the assignment Smiley, thank you! Funny how sometimes I don't ask divine spirit these things :/

good to see that you are finally catching the fun part of spirituality. you never know what truth that might be revealed to you if you only ask.

do not set any limitations on yourself. know that you are Soul an imperishable spark of God and move forward boldly into the inner worlds of God and explore to your heart's content and know the Truth about life directly without any fears or doubts.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Happiness is not a matter of how your outer life appears to someone else. Happiness is a state of consciousness.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Hi Ben,happy new year.Please can you help me out with this spiritual exercise,can't seem to understand.thanks,May the blessings be.

Sometimes the information you receive in the dream state comes to you like a computer file that's compressed for document storage. The ECK Masters often speak to the chela with a highly compact form of communication, much like telepathy.

Imagine turning on an inner computer and putting a diskette into the disk drive. You are going to be decompressing the file of the Master's inner discourse to you. Try to keep the intent of the discourse as you convert it into everyday language. There is no word-for-word utility program that will exactly translate an inner conversation into outer words.

Sometimes this exercise is even harder than trying to keep the exact meaning of a message in English that is translated first into French, then into Spanish, then back into English again.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2012
@cmanforall

Spiritual Exercises are active ways that Soul uses to tap into the fountain of knowledge of the ECK, The Holy Spirit instead of the more passive method of meditation where the Soul waits passively for God to reveal itself.

Some of the Exercises like the one you are confused about starts with creative imagination. At a point in the exercise if you are successful with it , imagination ceases and the Holy Spirit takes over breaking down the truth that was revealed to you in a way you can understand and apply in your daily life.

Even when after doing the exercise you do not see or hear anything, it does not mean that the answer will not come. Be alert during the day. You will be surprised at the different ways that the Holy Spirit can bring Truth to you. There is nothing stereotyped or rigid about the Holy Spirit.

Remain blessed and enjoy the adventure
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 11:51am On Feb 29, 2012
Thanks for your reply,I did'nt understand what the exercise below is talking about and now you have added creative imagination.pls don't be offended but can you elaborate more so I can follow.

Decompressing the File

Sometimes the information you receive in the dream state comes to you like a computer file that's compressed for document storage. The ECK Masters often speak to the chela with a highly compact form of communication, much like telepathy.

Imagine turning on an inner computer and putting a diskette into the disk drive. You are going to be decompressing the file of the Master's inner discourse to you. Try to keep the intent of the discourse as you convert it into everyday language. There is no word-for-word utility program that will exactly translate an inner conversation into outer words.

Sometimes this exercise is even harder than trying to keep the exact meaning of a message in English that is translated first into French, then into Spanish, then back into English again.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ cmanforall

creative imagination is a natural faculty which soul uses to penetrate the inner worlds. it involves actively imagining a spiritual scenario that can help unlock a knowledge you are seeking.

that particular exercise is used to unlock messages which has been given to you in the dream state. usually in the dream state, truth is usually given to souls but when they wake up they do not remember or even when they remember they do not understand the message given because most times the message comes in a form that your mind can not decipher.

in that particular exercise you imagine that you just woke up and in your hands is a computer diskette containing all the information that was given to you in the dream state which you are trying to unlock. in your imagination see yourself putting that diskette in a computer. put the computer on as you would do in the outer world. then relax and listen as the meaning of your dream is translated to you in a way you can understand.

the point i was trying to explain to you is that the first part of the exercise is your imagination that is where you put the diskette in the computer. but the second part where the message comes through is no longer your imagination. if you are in a relaxed and open frame of mind the message comes through via the Holy spirit in a clear way that you will understand.

but if your state of consciousness is not yet open to receive messages through that way, the information can still be revealed to you through other means that will be easy for you to understand and it can even come through during your daily life so you have to be alert to catch the message.
receiving messages via this exercise takes practice.

i hope this explanation helps. if not let me know and i will still explain further.

thanks and remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Not to get attached is often taken to mean "not to get involved." It actually means not to let your idea of how things should be dictate the relationship. That kind of love has strings attached. It means always trying to have your partner do what you think is right.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
Thanks Ben.what role do angels play since we already have masters.whenever am saying hu and there is lil sound it causes something like startle reflex,it's uncomfortable and I can't control it.Did you experience it,how can it stop.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ Cmanforall

Thanks Ben.what role do angels play since we already have masters.

in the spiritual hierarchy angels are much lesser beings. they are usually messengers for the Lords of the Lower Planes or Lower Heavens who usually uses them to deliver messages to humans. The Spiritual Masters are more advanced Souls who have made the journey to the heart of God and returned to help fellow souls to make the same journey they did.

whenever am saying hu and there is lil sound it causes something like startle reflex,it's uncomfortable and I can't control it.Did you experience it,how can it stop.

as you sing the Hu, the light and sound of God starts coming through. the startle reflex you are experiencing is due to your being tensed up and afraid. it is very important that you relax during spiritual exercises so as not to cut off the experience by being startled. of course in my early days in ECK, i experienced it. i will even jump up as the experience is about to start. gradually as love enters your heart the startling will naturally fade away.

keep up with the exercises.
and remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

How do you keep in step with the spiritual laws—and lessen the wear and tear upon yourself?
Simply love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

We are required spiritually to act with the greatest degree of responsibility both to ourselves and to others. This is what it means to be part of the community of Spirit, of the ECK—to be part of the cosmic system of life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

We are required spiritually to act with
the greatest degree of responsibility
both to ourselves and to others. This is
what it means to be part of the
community of Spirit, of the ECK—to be
part of the cosmic system of life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by otheloze: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2012
Dear Ben please i would be please is u share more light on reincarnation. If every body is recycled until they get to full God consciousness and either decide to be a co-worker with God while the evil ones sometimes reincarnate to lesser beings (animals like goat). My question is from this scenario the world would be depopulated rather than the present population blowout. So whats your explanation on this as i have more questions to ask
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ otheloze

Dear Ben please i would be please is u share
more light on reincarnation. If every body
is recycled until they get to full God
consciousness and either decide to be a co-
worker with God while the evil ones
sometimes reincarnate to lesser beings
(animals like goat). My question is from this
scenario the world would be depopulated
rather than the present population blowout.
So whats your explanation on this as i have
more questions to ask

Reincarnation is a process whereby Souls pass through the lower worlds including the physical universe coming and going until they achieve God consciousness and move into the pure spiritual plane.

Reincarnation is not restricted between the earth and the next plane known as the astral plane. It also occurs between other inner planes like between the causal plane and astral plane.

The purpose of reincarnation is for a soul who has not learnt some lessons needed for Its development to come back and complete it.

On the issue of evil human souls reincarnating backwards as animals it is not possible as Soul progression move in one direction. A Soul may only stagnate in one level without moving up.

In terms of population decreasing, from my above explanation you have to inderstand that there are still trillions of souls who have not even been able to reincarnate to the physical universe expecially earth and are looking for such opportunity.
Such opportunity usually comes during the present age in which we are in currently called the Kali Yuga age or Iron age. This is the age when the level of negativity increases dramatically in the lower worlds and it provides a wonderful opportunity for immature souls to come in large numbers to earth in order to learn some valuable lessons they can not get elsewhere. So this usually causes a large explosion in population.

And due to the large number of immature souls reincarnating they create a very big chaos on earth. That is why there is a lot of bad things happening too and so little love being given to life.

So reincarnation is a very wide field. If there are still questions you have feel free to ask.

Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The reason for spiritual enlightenment is not to escape life, but to learn how to live it richly, to enjoy it.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
So which part is of it is refered to as the 'animal level'? So on earth; one can move past all planes to the hearth of God, this must be hard and rigorous. Ps: someone needs ur help in 'should l continue mysticism'-- a thread ! Thanks.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The condition of health that we suffer is actually a tool to raise us another degree in our state of consciousness.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(0) (1) (2) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.