Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258461 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Seekers in ages past discovered and followed a teacher who could guide them beyond the spiritual limitations of body and mind.countless others,including many saints,have mastered the art and science of Soul Travel.
In Eckankar,an earnest seeker is under the protection of a spiritual guide known as the Mahanta.This is the Spiritual Traveler.As the Mahanta he is the inner Master,the one who comes on the other planes to impart knowledge,
truth,and wisdom.
The Mahanta is a state of consciousness.
It is a spiritual state of consciousnes
Very much like the Buddha consciousness
Or the christ consciousness.The living ECK Master is the other half of the title the Mahanta,the Living Eck Master.
This means the outer Spirtual teacher,
Myself.
The teachings of Eckankar speak very directly and very distinctly of the two parts of the Master:the inner Master and outer Master.The inner Master is the Mahanta,and the outer Master is the Living Eck Master.
The inner Master is not a physical being.It is someone you see in the inner planes during contemplation or in the dream state.He may look like me,he may look like another ECK Master,or he may even look the same as christ.All it is,really,is the merging of the Light and Sound of God into a matrix,into a form which appears as a person.This,then
Becomes the inner guide which steers a
Person through the pitfalls of Karma,the troubles we make for ourselves through ignorance of the spiritual laws.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Master often works in dream state
Because it is easier to get through.Fear
Can inhibit and prevent one from exercing the freedom and power and wisdom which are the birthright of Soul.In the dream state,the inner Master can begin working with you to familiarize and make you comfortable with what comes on the other side.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Soul Travel is a valuable skill that can be learned by almost anyone who is willing to invest the time and patience.
It is a bridge over the gulf that divides the human from the spiritual
Consciousness.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Beginners in Soul Travel usually stay close to the body.The Mahanta or his designee will help the individual get above the human state of consciousness
And take a short journey in the near
Astral plane.These experiences may include the awareness of moving out of the body,going through ceilings or walls,and flying into a blackness.A patch of light glimmers at the edge of the blackness,and the novice Soul traveler emerges into the light,which is a world of light.
Here he may walk city streets that closely resemble those on earth.The people,however,are busy with duties that are unknown on earth:welcoming new arrivals who have died on the physical plane and are ready to resume their lives on the Astral,guiding people who have come to the Astral Plane by chance during a dream,and serving the spiritual hierarchy in many other things that are routinely done to make life go on in the worlds of God.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Soul Travel is a means of hearing the Sound and seeing the Light of God,in a way which cannot be done in the human body.The Sound and Light are the wave upon which Soul rides back into the kingdom of heaven;they are the twin aspects of ECK(holy spirit).When an individual has gone through the phases of visions,dreams,Soul Travel,and the ECKshar consciousness,and is an experienced traveler in all the regions of God,then he receives the enlightenment of God.This is God consciousness,and nothing more can be said about it here because words fail.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

In time of need, help comes if you know how to open yourself—sincerely, without any preconditions or any ideas that God should act in this way and do this or that.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2012
The Light of God is in every person.Enjoy the good in others.Overlook
And forgive the negative where Soul still needs to polish.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
The ultimate state of spiritual freedom brings wisdom,love,and spiritual power.
But there are stages in between.We expand or unfold from no freedom into a
Greater state of spiritual freedom.
What is spiritual freedom?
Spiritual freedom is when a responsibility is removed and gives us
More time to do the things we really want to do or like to do that are of spiritual directon.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
What is spiritual freedom?
Spiritual freedom is growing into a state of more godliness.Becoming more
Aware of the presence of God.
How do you do this?By becoming aware of the lessons behind your everyday experiences.This is how you grow into a
Loving awareness of the presence of God.
Most people live under the hand of fear.
When you get a little more spiritual freedom,love comes into your heart and replaces fear with wisdom.This is the golden heart.You start making decisions
Based on a greater degree of wisdom
Instead of fear.You say,Maybe I'm not
Wearing this seat belt out of fear;I just find it a wise thing to do.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
A person who realizes God's hand is in
Everything that occurs in that person's
Life is someone who has a degree of
Spiritual freedom.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Learn to give, without ever thinking of a reward. That’s how to find the treasures of heaven.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2012
What does it mean to be a spiritual being?
It means to employ the highest force of creativity that is possible among people
Creative power means figuring your way out of a situation once you get yourself into it.Because most of the time we find
Ourselves in trouble that we've made
Ourselves

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2012
The definition of someome with the golden heart is someone who lives in the
Presence of God,in spirit of love.
That meane you pay more attention to the
Needs of other people than your own.It
Doesn't mean neglecting your own needs,
Of course;a person who is unable to take care of himself of herself certainly isn't going to be able to help anyone
Else.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
hello @obi1 i hope you are fine. please am wondering if you can help me with some pages from chapter 23(stranger by the river)--The Trembling Stars...am asked to read a page from here in my Discourses. you may send it to my e-mail chieveboy@gmail.com. in any case we appreciate your post from the book smiley. thank you!

hi benodic cheesy long time!...am on chapter six--initiation in Eck! am anxiously expecting it with passion! am wondering whats up smiley. the first time l read a chapter, l easily imagine the masters image which i surprisingly couldn't do! plus this word "level of attachment" kept reoccurring to me. l know it has to do with attachments to certain things, but wonder how to detach. how you do that please. thanks!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
plus i was reading the book 'key to secret worlds' at a certain page their was a mention of "worshipers of kal niranjan not being different..." this is not an actual quote of that text though. but what caught my attention was that he was being worshiped. now l imagined if he's the one the famous 'illuminaties' their was so much buzz on the internet they are around and are controlling basically most things we use--the internet,mass media...especially music/videos...dont know if you have seen such?

admittedly their are videos with signs of the 'baphomet'...signs that conote the number 666 and more. plus i get text messages to ignore calls from certain number so as not to get 666 magically printed on me forehead cheesy...l often dial the numbers but nothing happens, but the illuminaty stuff speculation is obviously kind of true :/.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ chieveboy

hi benodic cheesy long time!...am on chapter six--initiation in Eck! am anxiously expecting it with passion! am wondering whats up smiley. the first time l read a chapter, l easily imagine the masters image which i surprisingly couldn't do! plus this word "level of attachment" kept reoccurring to me. l know it has to do with attachments to certain things, but wonder how to detach. how you do that please. thanks!

The first Initiation in Eck occurs only in the dream state. watch your dreams and be alert.
your level of attachment to the lower worlds determine the level of truth you are ready for. the Process of Detachment from the lower worlds is not a day's affair. it is a very gradual process occuring within without noise or fanfare. gradually over time as you continue the spiritual exercises you discover that you are getting less and less attached to the things of this world.

plus i was reading the book 'key to secret worlds' at a certain page their was a mention of "worshipers of kal niranjan not being different..." this is not an actual quote of that text though. but what caught my attention was that he was being worshiped. now l imagined if he's the one the famous 'illuminaties' their was so much buzz on the internet they are around and are controlling basically most things we use--the internet,mass media...especially music/videos...dont know if you have seen such?

admittedly their are videos with signs of the 'baphomet'...signs that conote the number 666 and more. plus i get text messages to ignore calls from certain number so as not to get 666 magically printed on me forehead cheesy...l often dial the numbers but nothing happens, but the illuminaty stuff speculation is obviously kind of true :/.

you should know that Kal Niranjan is the one in charge of all the lower worlds. many people are actually worshiping the Kal thinking that they are worshiping the one true God. everything we have are all borrowed materials from the Kal given to us for a time period while we are attending the school of the lower worlds. the Kal's main function is to make sure that no soul that is impure enters the pure spiritual planes. so It sets up temptations and illusions to keep soul trapped in the lower worlds.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Until you become a strong human being-
Able to survive under any and all
Conditions-you're never going to be able
To help anyone else.In Eckankar,we want
To see people develop into strong human
Beings.This is a path for the strong.The
Meek shall inherit the earth,but the strong shall go into the highest reaches
Of heaven.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2012
@chieveboy
I lent it out,but hopefully I'll send it
By monday.Thanks for your kind words and
May the blessings be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2012
alright thanks a lot @ you two have a wonderful new month!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
The Light and Sound is love in expression.Love is the doorway to spritual freedom.And the Light and Sound
Of God opens that doorway of love.You
Must go through that doorway.You must
Have the love of God transform your life
Before you can realize the gift of
Spiritual freedom.

The Call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Odd as it may seem,you had a sepcial reason for coming into this lifetime.It
Was to become a more godlike being,but most people do not realize this fact.
They assume that birth ia a fancy of
Destiny.

The call of Soul
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2012
@chieveboy
Sorry for the delay,still don't have it
But will definately send it this week.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2012
hey no prob...its ok!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

When you get out of the habit of listening, the voice of Divine Spirit becomes weaker and weaker. Not because It is speaking in a quieter voice, but because you have turned down the volume control on the inner instrument of Soul.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Some people feel that humans are the highest creation of God.It flatters us to think so highly of ourselves.Yet as we look at the world today,any thinking
Person would have doubts about the great
Spiritual nature of the human race.You'd have to say that human race has a long
Ways to go in understanding love and divine wisdom.
When you have such high opinion of yourself,you find you're always tripping and falling down.And so does the human race.

The secret of love
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth becomes more sublime for an individual who develops in himself the capacity to give more compassion and love to all creatures.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

If you want to bring yourself closer to the Holy Spirit, say, "I am a vehicle for God and Divine Spirit." Then begin your day with joy. Know that everything is being accomplished as it should be.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Even if you are living a nine-to-five life, you can make it an adventure. We owe it to ourselves to live life to its fullest in whatever we do. And the motivation to do this must come from within.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

If you make a meal, put love into it instead of the frustrations of your day. Because whatever is put into the food is a reflection of what you have inside yourself, and it goes out to your family, it goes out to your friends. And it makes a very real difference.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Life is a series of interconnected wheels. Very little can happen to you without it being known ahead of time by you. All you have to do is learn to be aware.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Soul's whole purpose for being in this world is to find divine love.People come to the teachings of ECK for a number of reasons.Some come for the phenomenal things,like the gift of prophecy.They want to learn Soul Travel,which is a spiritual art.Or they want the gift of healing.
But those who are farther ahead spiritually come to ECK with the desire to find love,divine love.In fact,before they find ECK,they have often asked,
"Show me how to find love".Then they find it in ECK.
This is not to say that people in other paths don't do the samething in their particular religion.God has established all religions because each religion serves a purpose.Each religion fills the needs of a certain group of Souls.And within each religion,there are those who are more advanced spiritually and those who are just starting out on the spiritual path.
The point is,we are all where we belong in our state of consciousness.

The secret of Love
Sri Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.