Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258502 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When you work with the fullness of heart, the golden heart, you find things are being done right you never realized were being done right. This occurs when there is balance and you have the perception to see the true value of things that come into your life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When you don’t put a definite shape to what you imagine, Divine Spirit can have unlimited freedom to fill that mold. But if you put a limit to it, you often strike out because you’ve allowed for only one possible outcome.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Because of the restrictions of business and running to make appointments, some people don’t often feel there is time to be human, to let others know they’re appreciated. Other people have an attitude that says, "I like your company. We have to do business and we might as well enjoy doing business."

People who have this attitude are openhearted. They love their work. And through this love for their work, they are reflecting the love of God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The cycle of creative action begins with the concept we carry in our minds of what we wish to do. The next step is to outline on paper some plan of how to accomplish this. The final step is action in carrying out the plan.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Divine Spirit often begins working for our welfare after we have made some small effort first.

The love and protection of Spirit surround you at all times but must be accepted with a loving heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When we are filled with love, the protection of Divine Spirit comes to help us in our daily lives.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by KunleOshob(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2011
@benodic
I would love to meet you, are you based in Lagos? There are number of issues I would like to discuss with you.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
KunleOshob (m)

@benodic
I would love to meet you, are you based in Lagos? There are number of issues I would like to discuss with you.

unfortunately no. i am based in the northern part of Nigeria. i would have been glad to have a meeting with you too. if the issues you want to discuss are private you can reach me through my email: benodic@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The quest for God is the quest for true happiness.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Become an expert in something. You need to be grounded in something. When you do something for God, for the highest principle, you do each step until it sings.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When we give up attachment to everything, including the little self, then we find wisdom, power, and freedom.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Whatever you are going through today is training for tomorrow. You need today to reach tomorrow.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hi benodic,hope all is well & I know you'll be going out to vote tomorrow.To be honest I did'nt continue praying about the truth cause I still feel am not ready,but I need your advice on something else.Like most people I have a conscience that guides me from right & wrong.I hear this other voice talking to me,I can't differentiate it from my conscience but I know its different because it has predicted future events accurately.Thanks for any help you can offer.stay blessed.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ Cmanforall

Hi benodic,hope all is well & I know you'll be going out to vote tomorrow.To be honest I did'nt continue praying about the truth cause I still feel am not ready,but I need your advice on something else.Like most people I have a conscience that guides me from right & wrong.I hear this other voice talking to me,I can't differentiate it from my conscience but I know its different because it has predicted future events accurately.Thanks for any help you can offer.stay blessed.

congrats.
you have started hearing the voice of your inner guide. every soul has an inner guide that works with It and guides It, helping It to mature spiritually.

it is usually lack of spiritual maturity that prevents us from seeing or hearing them. there is really nothing to fear.

as per being ready, you are not the one to say whether you are ready for the truth or not.
God knows you more than you know yourself and will take you gradually from one level of truth to another when you are ready for it.

i hope this helps.

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When you ask for help, Spirit begins to bring changes that are for your good. Of course, this means you must be extra careful in the choices you make. Before Spirit can make any changes, you must develop a better image of yourself: You are Soul. God’s love is for you.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

We are Soul. This life is an opportunity for Soul to get rich experiences in any way that It can—uplifting, constructive experiences, the kind where we find ways to serve all of life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Self-discipline is an absolute necessity if one is to have a productive spiritual life. Replace old tastes and preferences with new, better ones. But do it in the name of the Holy Spirit, with love and a sincere heart, or nothing will come of this experiment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
hi benodic:-) long time! benodic l have sang Hu these past days conciderably; l haven't taken-of yet:-(; am having difficulty in the 'love aspect'- where you fill yourself with love- and i guess thats why its hasn't worked yet. so the question is how do one love God? in my case this is how to love and also develop a channel to love some one in partcular abstractly. say for example; l saw a girl, liked her attributes and thoughts of her makes my heart, you know: if chanting Hu with passion and love is whats left, caboom! but people have been single, didn't grow with and in love-the little they had was misconfigured to something else-though hadn't given up on it{:-)}. all am saying is l dont know God for me to love him when singing Hu-though l kind of like him, and believes he exists. secondly, the mahanta can be met by invitation. how do you do that one? thanks for what you doing here! l read your posts often.8-)
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2011
chieveboy

hi benodic:-) long time! benodic l have sang Hu these past days conciderably; l haven't taken-of yet:-(; am having difficulty in the 'love aspect'- where you fill yourself with love- and i guess thats why its hasn't worked yet. so the question is how do one love God?

once you start singing HU a lot of things that happening which you may not even notice and think that it is not working. the basic thing that HU starts a process of Spiritual cleansing from inside out. this is a very gradual thing and takes time. this spiritual purification is very important so that the holy spirit can flow through you to all life without any distortion.
to love God you start by loving something in your life. it can be a pet, it can be your relatives it doesn't matter what. just love something. then when you do the spiritual exercise focus on that thing you love and then sing the HU. watch your dreams and watch your life. you will see the subtle hand of God coming into your life.

secondly, the mahanta can be met by invitation. how do you do that one? thanks for what you doing here! l read your posts often.8-)

to meet the mahanta all you have to do is to give him a verbal invitation after your spiritual exercise. watch out for him in your dreams. you have to note that he will come to you in a manner you will be very comfortable with. for example he can come to you in the shape of the person you love and trust most in life. The mahanta is the Holy Spirit in a form that you can easily relate to. so you have to have an open mind.

enjoy your experience
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Thanks very much. l'll make it count! May the blessings be( as you'll say)
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ chieveboy

Thanks very much. l'll make it count! May the blessings be( as you'll say)

you are very welcome
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When you ask the Holy Spirit for healing, you must open your spiritual eyes and ears to watch for and listen to how the Divine Force is bringing about a change for you.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Sometimes it’s important to just stop and be grateful for the blessings that you already have.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The principles of Spirit are embedded in the literature and in the life of our culture. Truth is never hidden. It is always available for the Soul who wants to take the next step.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

A healing can happen instantly. Or it may happen in other ways, such as when an individual comes in contact with another person who says, "Hey, here is something which may help you." It’s still up to the individual to open his consciousness and accept the different way of doing things.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret is that one cannot live without love. You’ve got to find the kind that agrees with your spiritual makeup. Once you have it, you find it a delicate thing that can slip away like water through the fingers.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret is that one cannot live without love. You’ve got to find the kind that agrees with your spiritual makeup. Once you have it, you find it a delicate thing that can slip away like water through the fingers.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Once the Holy Spirit grants us Its blessings, how often do we remember to acknowledge them? Acknowledgment is done through gratitude, which keeps our hearts open to love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Earth is a classroom that brings about the spiritual maturity of Soul. When Its education is completed, It must decide for Itself what belongs to the realm of timeless truth and what is merely a subterfuge—a shadow of truth.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Life is a series of interconnected wheels. Very little can happen to you without it being known ahead of time by you. All you have to do is learn to be aware.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.