Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258953 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Each person is Soul, capable of being aware twenty hours a day. The lessons of life come to us every minute on every level.
- Sri Harold Klemp
Youth Ask a Modern Prophet about Life, Love and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul?
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
"HU calms and restores, because it sets your thoughts upon the highest spiritual ideal."

-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:11am On Feb 22, 2017
The most direct, yet the most fulfilling path to the kingdom of God is still love.

- Harold Klemp
Soul Travelers of the Far Country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
"Times change, and so does the ability of people to perceive truth better."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
benodic:

Each person is Soul, capable of being aware twenty hours a day. The lessons of life come to us every minute on every level.
- Sri Harold Klemp
Youth Ask a Modern Prophet about Life, Love and God.

You mean 24hrs right smiley?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
@ chieveboy,

You mean 24hrs right ?

Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Divine love is not something you can talk about, but it is something that you can demonstrate as you live.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:54am On Feb 27, 2017
The quest for God is the quest for true happiness.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
. . Mental acrobatics or tortuous, complicated philosophical gymnastics are not required in ECK. Nor is there any necessity for a chela to pore for hours over a page or an extract from some book or writings in order to grasp what the author means. The ECKist needs none of this. The truth of God is too simple for the seeker after complexity, looking for things he cannot understand. The intellect creates its own problems and then makes itself miserable trying to solve them. Truth always express itself with the greatest simplicity.

The Shariyat.Ki.Sugmad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2017
When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
. . This life is all about learning lessons, our own and from those of others. Soul is like a letter. The envelope that Soul comes in is the human body, and the address reads: "To Earth." The return address: "From Heaven." The whole point about this special mailing is the letter, Soul, and hardly the envelope.
. From heaven we came, and to heaven we do return. There is no doubt we will gather experiences. That goes with the turf. The question is, how much will we gain from them?
. Do we have more understanding? How about more compassion or love?
. No matter, for we get sent back here until we get our lessons right. There is no hurry. It is up to us to decide how quickly we wish to progress. Heaven certainly does not care. We each determine our own timetable. That is the whole of it, in spite of what other religions teach.
. You are the letter; your body, the envelope.

Wisdom of the heart, Book 3
Sri Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
"Soul is a joyful, creative, and active being." --Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
The cycle of creative action begins with the concept we carry in our minds of what we wish to do. The next step is to outline on paper some plan of how to accomplish this. The final step is action in carrying out the plan.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you can dream something, you can do it.
As long as you do not align your actions with your dreams, you are not fulfilling your destiny.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
"An unselfish dream, goal, or service can help us to the height of spiritual living." --Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Thoughts are things, and it is important to keep our thoughts of a spiritual nature, to put attention on living a life that is a clear step toward growth.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:33am On Mar 08, 2017
The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Whatever you are going through today is training for tomorrow. You need today to reach tomorrow.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Self-discipline is an absolute necessity if one is to have a productive spiritual life. Replace old tastes and preferences with new, better ones. But do it in the name of the Holy Spirit, with love and a sincere heart, or nothing will come of this experiment.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by datyrone(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
mr benodic you and mr obi,you both are doing a great job here enlightening people on eck and and spirituality.i lie the fact that theres no need for debate or constant persuading on eck doctrines
i have a lot of questions for you,but i hope you answer these ones for now

1 this eckankar of a religion seems too simplistic....all we have to do is sing HU.why dont we have eck churches that easily accessible and close to our local vicinities.isnt there any tenets to follow and a kind of holy book to feed our minds constantly.i dnt want to believe by just singing HU we are 'covered'

2 what does eckankar say about issues of today like terrorism,corruption,sexuality,violence,war,perversions etc.down to current societal trends like being forced to get married and staying married,education,working,having children or not... is there a moralistic creed in eckankar.shudnt everybody give life just as life was given to us

3 pls exxplain in detail that 'our experiences today is training for tomorrow'. mans inhumanity to man is heart wrenching,does eckankar just want us to go on with life despite the wicked deeds and suffering meted out to a fellow man by another....without seeking justice and/vindication

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
@ datyrone

mr benodic you and mr obi,you both are doing a great job here enlightening people on eck and and spirituality.i lie the fact that theres no need for debate or constant persuading on eck doctrines
i have a lot of questions for you,but i hope you answer these ones for now

1 this eckankar of a religion seems too simplistic....all we have to do is sing HU.why dont we have eck churches that easily accessible and close to our local vicinities.isnt there any tenets to follow and a kind of holy book to feed our minds constantly.i dnt want to believe by just singing HU we are 'covered'

Eckankar is very simple just like truth is very simple. it is the mind of man that likes creating coomplexities where there are really none. The HU is the first step that links you up to the divinity that lies within you and once the link up is done, your journey back home begins. It is that simple.
there are many Eckankar centres doted accross the globe and the addresses can be found in the website eckankar.org and you scroll down to your region. you may be surprised that there is an ECK centre near your vicinity which you are not aware of.

we have a Holy book and the laws of life are there for you to follow but nobody puts a gun to your head to follow them. you learn about them through your experiences in life. these experiences makes you a knower and not just a believer.

why the HU is so important as i said earlier is that it links you up to the Holy spirit which of course will lead you to all truth and will enable you to understand whatever you read in the Holy books.

2 what does eckankar say about issues of today like terrorism,corruption,sexuality,violence,war,perversions etc.down to current societal trends like being forced to get married and staying married,education,working,having children or not... is there a moralistic creed in eckankar.shudnt everybody give life just as life was given to us

everything is in its rightful place and everything is as it should be. the lower worlds were created as schools for soul and in the midst of the chaos that engulf soul on earth, it learns its lessons and matures spiritually. without all these negativities and chaos, soul will never grow. just like gold has to be dug out from the bowels of the earth and put through fire to purifiy, soul also has to undergo the same process for its innate qualities to be expressed. as an Eckist you have to rise above the social issues of the day and focus on the spiritual lessons that it brings and move on with your life, giving service in any way you can. Eckankar does not deal with moralistic creed but as you grow spiritually you naturally become more ethical in your dealings in life. most of these issues are dealt with individually as the case presents itself under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, which we know as the ECK.

3 pls exxplain in detail that 'our experiences today is training for tomorrow'. mans inhumanity to man is heart wrenching,does eckankar just want us to go on with life despite the wicked deeds and suffering meted out to a fellow man by another....without seeking justice and/vindication

whether you seek justice or not, justice will always be served to the unjust and wicked. God has put down universal laws that take care of everything. that is why i said that everything is as it should be. God can not be mocked or deceived. it sees everything and knows everything. your own part in the game of life is to learn your own spiritual lessons in whatever experience that comes your way and move on with your spiritual growth. you should not concern yourself about the wicked and ungodly people that subject others to all kinds of atrocities rather you should even have compassion for them for they know not what awaits them.
most of the injustices you are seeing today did not start in this life time. some spans lifetimes. the HU will enable you to see beyound the illusion of injustice and see the divine drama of life being played out. just pick the spiritual lessons there and move on. whatever it is that you are going through today is actually preparing you for an area of service tomorrow. you may not see it now but in due time, you will.

thanks

you are always welcome. feel free to ask any question that bothers you and i will always contribute my little quota.
remain blessed
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by tuscani: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
In your opening post, you talked about the fact that you have traversed to the other world. Please can you have a way of knowing how my neighbour who was kidnapped 15years ago died ?. Please I so much love the man, he was a profoundly good man
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
@ tuscani

In your opening post, you talked about the fact that you have traversed to the other world. Please can you have a way of knowing how my neighbour who was kidnapped 15years ago died ?. Please I so much love the man, he was a profoundly good man

in Eckankar, we don't give people fish but rather we teach them how to fish. if we keep giving you fish, you become dependent on your fellow soul and will not bother developing your own innate qualities which you also have as soul a spark of God.

since you love the man this should be easy as love transcends the borders of death. of course soul does not die, it only drops the physical body and moves into another level of existence.

so this is a good opportunity to put the ECK teachings to the test. before you sleep at night, sing the HU for 15 to 20 minutes as much as you can carry. send thoughts of love to your friend and tell him that you will like to see him and discuss his demise directly with him. surrender your request to God and go to sleep. watch your dreams. if nothing happens the first night, keep doing it until you get result as your spiritual stamina will be built up first.
if you are ready for the experience it will come. and the experience of course will be your proof that soul does not die and not my own experience. this is what we are teaching in ECKANKAR.

give it a try and have fun with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by MummyIMadeIt: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2017
...................... JUST SO SICK ABOUT YOUR DOCTRINES embarassed

YOU GUYS CLAIM TO TEACH GOD SPIRITUALLY WHILE OMITTING THE OBVIOUS ONE THROUGH CHANNEL TO REACH UNTO HIM...

undecided
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2017
@ MummyIMadeIt

...................... JUST SO SICK ABOUT YOUR DOCTRINES
YOU GUYS CLAIM TO TEACH GOD SPIRITUALLY WHILE OMITTING THE OBVIOUS ONE THROUGH CHANNEL TO REACH UNTO HIM...

Truth is never in conflict with itself and when those who have reached spiritual maturity comes face to face with it, they know within their hearts that this is the truth, because it resonates with the God centre that lies within every soul. this is the reason we don't argue or try to convince anyone about its veracity. only a spiritual experience can show you its veracity.

truth has been taught by many masters who have graced this earth and unfortunately, their followers leave practicing the truth and focus on the personality of the Master at the detriment of their own spiritual growth.

so comes my little challenge if you are up for it.
All the masters who have taught the truth are still existing in the inner planes working for God and catering for Souls who are able to lift themselves up spiritually to access them.
all you have to do, is pray the way you are comfortable with and ask your Master with a sincere and open heart to teach you the Truth. forget what is written in any book. forget what any holy man has told you. just listen and watch your dreams and you will come to know truth as it is. without fanfare, noise or social trappings.

Your experience will be your authority as ours has become to us.
remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by datyrone(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
i observed that most times when i sing 'HU' i see the images of past eck masters esp the asian and a man with blond hair and blue eyes.why does this happen and what could it possibly mean
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
@ datyrone

i observed that most times when i sing 'HU' i see the images of past eck masters esp the asian and a man with blond hair and blue eyes.why does this happen and what could it possibly mean

the Journey of Soul did not start today. you have been on this journey for many life times. in most of those life times you have studied with some ECK masters who played a significant role in your spiritual growth. the ECK masters that you see are those whom you have formed a bond with in a past life. A master never abandons any student who he once taught and always comes to give a helping hand when needed on the student's journey.
you are indeed very blessed to have the presence of these Masters in your life.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by datyrone(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
benodic:

@ datyrone

the Journey of Soul did not start today. you have been on this journey for many life times. in most of those life times you have studied with some ECK masters who played a significant role in your spiritual growth. the ECK masters that you see are those whom you have formed a bond with in a past life. A master never abandons any student who he once taught and always comes to give a helping hand when needed on the student's journey.
you are indeed very blessed to have the presence of these Masters in your life.

thanks..
but could it also be that this happens because i had seen their faces before when i was much more younger and i didnt understand anything then.so its just somewhere in my memory
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
@ datyrone

thanks..
but could it also be that this happens because i had seen their faces before when i was much more younger and i didnt understand anything then.so its just somewhere in my memory

not at all. people have seen the ECK masters even before coming to Eckankar or hearing about the ECK teachings and many experiences abound of people who also met them before the ECK teachings were even externalized. never take experiences in ECK lightly as they are special privileges which many sought after and may never experience till the end of their lifetime.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by datyrone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
benodic:
@ datyrone

not at all. people have seen the ECK masters even before coming to Eckankar or hearing about the ECK teachings and many experiences abound of people who also met them before the ECK teachings were even externalized. never take experiences in ECK lightly as they are special privileges which many sought after and may never experience till the end of their lifetime.

how can i take advantage of this,more like how can i get these ECK masters to help me in my lifes journey
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
@ datyrone

how can i take advantage of this,more like how can i get these ECK masters to help me in my lifes journey

they are already helping you. they work quietly in the background without fanfare or noise. the issue is you being aware of their presence and their help. that is what the HU song can do for you. the HU will raise your spiritual vibration and open your inner awareness to be able to see them. so to continue with the experience you have to continue singing the HU with love,morning and night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.