Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258417 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
When you say "I am Soul", you are recognizing that you are indeed a child of God.

-Harold Klemp
What is Spiritual Freedom?
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 11

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2017
God is love, and Soul exist because God loves it.

-Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2017
We must first give to life if we expect life to give anything in return. This is the divine law.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
The creative mind of man is imbued with Spirit when it creates anything which is for the good of man.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
We have the greatest gift there is: the gift of life. And what we do from here on is up to us.
- Harold Klemp
Love-The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
"Soul Travel is simply Soul'’s movement to God." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2017
As we give of ourselves, of our patience and love, to someone else who needs it more, something changes inside us. Something flows in, a flow of good feeling. A spiritual upliftment occurs both in us and in the person receiving the love.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
"The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are the golden key to a life of meaning and happiness."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
"How can we face life as we find it? The key is always through the Spiritual Exercises of ECK."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by iykofias(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello, really find ur insights to b refreshing, tho thought provoking.

I have some few questions about Eck.
(1) do you people believe in rapture (end time)?
(2) do u believe in anti-christ and 666.?
(3) do u pay tithe or any monetarily vow?
(4) u consistently talked about the Hu song, but u neva elaborate how it is being sang?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
ECKANKAR MY RELIGION

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
@ iykofias

Hello, really find ur insights to b refreshing, tho thought provoking.

thanks

I have some few questions about Eck.
(1) do you people believe in rapture (end time)?

In ECKANKAR, we don't work with believe but rather experience and knowingness. ECK simply means Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of all knowledge and truth and ECKANKAR simply gives you the key to use in tuning in to the Holy Spirit which explains to you in the language you can understand very well any concept about truth that bothers you via your own personal experiences.

(2) do u believe in anti-christ and 666.?

just like i answered above, these are spiritual concepts which require inner revelations from the Holy Spirit to get clearer understanding about them. even if i told you my own understanding about them,it will not make any meaning to you based on your level of consciousness. you have to ask the Holy Spirit for clearer understanding about these concepts that define your religion which in effect will make you a better christian.

(3) do u pay tithe or any monetarily vow?

ECKANKAR programs are run by voluntary free will donations. there are no compulsions, no tithes or any monetary vows.

(4) u consistently talked about the Hu song, but u neva elaborate how it is being sang?

in many of my post i did elaborate how it is sang but you have to grow through a lot of post to find them.
singing the HU is very simple.

last thing at night before sleeping or first thing when you wake up, sit down in an upright position and make yourself comfortable. feel your heart with love by thinking about all the things that God has done for you that you should be grateful for. then relax by taking some deep breaths. close your eyes and put your attention on your spiritual eye which is the spot between the two eyebrows, then sing the HU in a long drawn out manner-HUUUUUUUUUU as long as your breath can carry.
then repeat it again. sing for 15 to 20 minutes each sitting. while singing put your attention on the spiritual eye and look for the light and listen for the sound. After singing, go into a short quiet contemplation and that is when you can ask your question about any spiritual concern you have then be silent and listen. just listen.

God speaks to us through various ways. the answers can show up in your dreams, in soul travel experiences, via direct perception, through waking dreams which are symbolic daily life events. the experiences you will have will become your authority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by iykofias(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
benodic:

@ iykofias

thanks

In ECKANKAR, we don't work with believe but rather experience and knowingness. ECK simply means Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of all knowledge and truth and ECKANKAR simply gives you the key to use in tuning in to the Holy Spirit which explains to you in the language you can understand very well any concept about truth that bothers you via your own personal experiences.

just like i answered above, these are spiritual concepts which require inner revelations from the Holy Spirit to get clearer understanding about them. even if i told you my own understanding about them,it will not make any meaning to you based on your level of consciousness. you have to ask the Holy Spirit for clearer understanding about these concepts that define your religion which in effect will make you a better christian.

ECKANKAR programs are run by voluntary free will donations. there are no compulsions, no tithes or any monetary vows.

in many of my post i did elaborate how it is sang but you have to grow through a lot of post to find them.
singing the HU is very simple.

last thing at night before sleeping or first thing when you wake up, sit down in an upright position and make yourself comfortable. feel your heart with love by thinking about all the things that God has done for you that you should be grateful for. then relax by taking some deep breaths. close your eyes and put your attention on your spiritual eye which is the spot between the two eyebrows, then sing the HU in a long drawn out manner-HUUUUUUUUUU as long as your breath can carry.
then repeat it again. sing for 15 to 20 minutes each sitting. while singing put your attention on the spiritual eye and look for the light and listen for the sound. After singing, go into a short quiet contemplation and that is when you can ask your question about any spiritual concern you have then be silent and listen. just listen.

God speaks to us through various ways. the answers can show up in your dreams, in soul travel experiences, via direct perception, through waking dreams which are symbolic daily life events. the experiences you will have will become your authority
thanks for replying even though u try to manoeuver qstn 1 n 2.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Bishops10(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
benodic:

The purpose of Eckankar is to make God an everyday reality in your life.

As Soul, you have the God-knowledge within you. The teachings of ECK will awaken the knowledge and love for the divine things that are already in your heart.

The road to God is the adventure of a lifetime.
DO YOU HAVE ANY LINK WHERE I CAN READ MORE ABOUT ECK?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
@ Bishops10

DO YOU HAVE ANY LINK WHERE I CAN READ MORE ABOUT ECK?

www.Eckankar.org

www.eckankarnigeria.org
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by pr0blem: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
What are the spiritual exercises of Eck?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
@ pr0blem

What are the spiritual exercises of Eck?

They are contemplative prayers that enables Soul to connect with the Holy Spirit. Here you don't tell God what to do but rather you listen to the voice of God directing you in all your endeavors.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by pr0blem: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
benodic:
@ pr0blem

They are contemplative prayers that enables Soul to connect with the Holy Spirit. Here you don't tell God what to do but rather you listen to the voice of God directing you in all your endeavors.

Interesting. I thought they were a set task to be carried out.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
@ pr0blem

Interesting. I thought they were a set task to be carried out.

Not at all. They are simply the way we pray in ECKANKAR.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2017
iykofias:
thanks for replying even though u try to manoeuver qstn 1 n 2.

Lol, he did and did not!

The fact is that truth is not necessarily nice to hear. It can hurt and also gladden someone (depending on what side of the divide you are).

He didn't tell you what those concepts (of Anti Christ etc) really are cos you might still not understand them or might not like the answer.

Some people are in a religion not because they are looking for truth (in a sense). It could be because of social reasons, culture (being born in it), economic and other reasons. These people can kill just not to hear the truth if it suits them.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
"Fill yourself with love. Then you will learn everything you ever need to know about God and life."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2017
If you are a sincere seeker of truth, you realize that something within you is constantly pushing you from the nest. You know the answers you seek do exist somewhere in the world. This inner force that pushes you to find the answers is an urge you have no control over.
It is the call of Soul...
You are Soul, a divine spark of God on a journey homeward.

—Harold Klemp, The Call of Soul, p. 1

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
The secret to getting rid of fear is opening the heart. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2017
The principles of Spirit are embedded in the literature and in the life of our culture. Truth is never hidden. It is always available for the Soul who wants to take the next step.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Most of our problems are self-made. When things go wrong, if we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier.
This is how it should be, rather than having someone always giving us spiritual, emotional, or physical healings.
The idea is not to hide from life: It is to live life, but without making the same mistakes we did before.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Truth brings divine love. The reason for war, theft, lies, and other natural traits of humans is that no religion can drive love into anyone’s heart.
When God’s love enters the heart, only then can a change for the better occur.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
"The dream world and its people are real. It is only our recall and understanding of it that are incomplete." --Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2017
"It is possible to develop a sharper recall of the dream state by keeping a notebook by the bed, with pen and light at hand." --Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
you cannot hear God speak to you unless you open your heart to love first.
-Harold Klemp The Drumbeat of Time Mahanta's Transcript Book 10

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
"Soul's desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go."

--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2017
There is a step beyond prophecy. This is the ability to live in the moment. —Harold Klemp The Awakened Heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.