Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Will Win The La Liga? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The La Liga? (5713 Views)

Another Nigerian Player In The La Liga / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The La Liga? by topeorekoy(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2007
ITS REALY INCREDIBLE THAT MADRID IS ON TOP OF THE LA LIGA, SOME WEEKS AGO THEY WERE IN 5TH PLACE BUT NOW, THE ARE ON TOP THOUGH LEADING BARCELONA ON GOALS DIFFERENCE.

CHECK THIS REMAINING FIXTURES OUT AND GIVE YOUR VERDICT ON WHO WILL WIN THE LA LIGA

MAY 20, 2007

Atletico Madrid v Barcelona,
Deportivo La Coruna v Sevilla, 20:00
Mallorca v Valencia, 20:00
Recreativo Huelva v Real Madrid, 20:00

MAY 27, 2007

Barcelona v Getafe, 20:00
Real Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna, 20:00
Valencia v Villarreal, 20:00
Sevilla v Real Zaragoza, 20:00

JUNE 10, 2007
Barcelona v Espanyol, 20:00
Levante v Valencia, 20:00
Mallorca v Sevilla, 20:00
Real Zaragoza v Real Madrid, 20:00

JUNE 17, 2007

Gimnastic v Barcelona, 20:00
Real Madrid v Mallorca, 20:00
Sevilla v Villarreal, 20:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad, 20:00
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 10:07am On May 14, 2007
Sevilla should please me do a great favour by winning!
I detest the mere thought of Barcelona winning, yuck!
another team with loud mouth angry
i can even stand Real winning;at least let Bechham will hav something to cheer about

Barcelona? hell no! angry

sevillia all the way wink cheesy grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Razorr(f): 10:15am On May 14, 2007
I hope Real Wins. That would be good after their poor record recently. It would also help Beckham's remaining career.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by georgies(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2007
well,the fixtures are sure tough for barca and real
anything is possible
sevilla is out of the way
Hueva can stun real like they did in december
still i think real madrid has a better chance
thanks to their late form.barca`s drop of form and head-to-head rule
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by topeorekoy(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2007
i realy want barca to win the la liga. they are my favourite TEAM, most chelsea fans will not pray for that because they are one of their enemies. or am i lying?
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by doyin13(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2007
the mere thought of beckham winning makes me rule out real wining str8 away. Such a mono talented player does not deserve any sympathies. But considering my luck lately he probably will.

Barca to win. team of genuine talent.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by topeorekoy(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2007
yeah barca have extremely talented team, they are simply off the hook. ronaldinho, eto'o, messi, inesta, xavi, deco. aint they simply cool. though they are not having it good lately but all the way barca, i want them to win the la liga
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by hustler(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2007
At the end of the season, Capello will prove everybody wrong and win another title for Madrid and show the world Italian coaches arethe best.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 3:41pm On May 15, 2007
topeorekoy:

yeah barca have extremely talented team, they are simply off the hook. ronaldinho, eto'o, messi, inesta, xavi, deco. aint they simply cool. though they are not having it good lately but all the way barca, i want them to win the la liga

just big names if u ask me tongue
for this season?
na small names dey rain jare tongue

go sevilla grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by swing4real(m): 1:42am On May 16, 2007
Madrid will lose in their next game.I am so sure of that
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 12:36pm On May 17, 2007
Sevilla one down, one more to go! wink
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by alexj(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2007
bless you viee. i think i will make you my teem manager sooner than later, ok? good! i am so much committed to barca. god bless the dinho!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2007
alexj:

bless you viee. i think i will make you my teem manager sooner than later, ok? good! i am so much committed to barca. god bless the dinho!

No1. i claim the blessn wink
No2. did i happen to say that i like Barca? undecided

up Sevilla jo!!!!!!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by alexj(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2007
Viee, you claim all the blessings, but you never claimed me. is it fair?
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2007
alexj:

Viee, you claim all the blessings, but you never claimed me. is it fair?

sori ooooo, didnt know u were up for grabs grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by topeorekoy(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2007
Barca's victory put them level on 69 points with Real, who narrowly won away 3-2 at Recreativo Huelva.

The crushing win was set up by three goals in the last six minutes of the first half from Lionel Messi, Gianluca Zambrotta and Samuel Eto'o.

Roberto Carlos struck in stoppage-time as Real Madrid ruined Huelva's comeback after falling two goals behind.

Barca were never troubled in their win and with Atletico in tatters at 3-0 down, Ronaldinho struck a fourth in the 58th minute.

Messi added a fifth five minutes from time, and Andres Iniesta completed the rout at the end.

A shambolic Atletico, who remain sixth and in the Uefa Cup places, finished with 10 men after Brazilian defender Fabiano Eller was sent off for his second yellow in the 72nd minute.

Real were not so comfortable and left it until time added on to claim the winner.

Robinho's first-half strike, from David Beckham's cross, and a Ruud van Nistelrooy penalty had put the visitors in control, but Antonio Jesus Vazquez's spot-kick and a goal from substitute Ikechukwu Uche looked to have salvaged a point for Recreativo before Roberto Carlos' timely contribution.

Sevilla maintained their challenge with a 2-1 win at Deportivo La Coruna.

HOW COME R.MADRID IS ON TOP OF THE TABLE? BARCA IS LEADING THEM ON GOALS DIFFERENCE. R.MADRID IS WITH 22 GD AND BARCA IS WITH 4O GD. WHY IS IT LIKE THAT

Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by alexj(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2007
my dear friend, i wonder also faa! well i also read those things on the net just this morning, when are having our next match? VIEE, how are you? pls i don't get your text, can you pls elucidate?
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by wormedup(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2007
contrary to the epl, la liga's table standings are based on head-to-head match.

real m 3 - 1 barca (first game)

barca 3 - 3 real m (second game)

head-to-head, real madrid has 4pts out of 6. hence they sit on top cool
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 1:50pm On May 21, 2007
topeorekoy:

HOW COME R.MADRID IS ON TOP OF THE TABLE? BARCA IS LEADING THEM ON GOALS DIFFERENCE. R.MADRID IS WITH 22 GD AND BARCA IS WITH 4O GD. WHY IS IT LIKE THAT

wondered abt dat too undecided
cld it be based on head to head?
do u know d record
will check it out

@ alex

u said i claimed d blessn without claiming u grin
who do want to win?
im all for sevilla
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by viee(f): 1:51pm On May 21, 2007
womry did that job for us grin
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by RuuDie(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2007
b4 last nite, i'd have said Madrid all d way but now i've got serious doubts, why? Madrid struggled against Recreativo & Barcelona dismantled Athletico in their own backyard.
i fear 4 Madrid in that they've 2 very tricky ties back-to-back; Deportivo & Zaragoza --- their display against Recreativo wasn't very encouraging; u could sense from Capello's reactions. offensively, they're quite a threat for any opposition, but they waste too many chances for their own good & this might just prove costly. on the back-foot that they've got big qualms --- run @ that Madrid defence & they'll definitely give.
Barca on the other hand can be devastating on their day xpecially when they pressed for results like they showed last nite.
Madrid might be on top now, but the way both teams are playing they look most likely to drop points --- for sevilla they just won't be able to keep up!
its a 2-way horse race from where i'm standing & i'll stick my neck out in the direction of Barca.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by lalaboi(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2007
u guyz need to see realmadrid play nw!!! incredible performances!! late winners! wit vanhelsing(vanistelrooy) as good as ever! beckham inspiring them! they are really up 4 it! i back them to win it! barca has don enough! RM should enjoy small 2! seviila are just not strong enough!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by biozy(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2007
we are winning la liga its been a long time now
pls,give it to us.up madrid 3 matches to go.
we have d winning charater now
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 23, 2007
As a Chelsea fan I will give it to Madrid, reasons
1. Barca happen to be my hated enemy
2. The Blues got Makelele from Madrid
So you see my reason
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Hugoboi(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2007

The Spanish Liga unlike the English Premiership does not operate on the "goal difference" rule.They rather use the "head to head" system which ensures that the first pat the line stays on top.
I think the way the end matches are turnin out,the title might finally be decided on head to head.
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by Jackelony(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2007
WHO WILL WIN LA LIGA?

This one na question? Who else but the almighty,

Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by kayzee(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2007
Please dont bother your selves over known fact,

Despite that fact that there were in house scuffles that led to the lost UEFA cup ,

It will not stop us from winning la liga,

This la liga trophy BELONGS to US (BARCA) cheesy
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by georgies(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2007
as much as i would prefer barca
with current run of run
i think real madrid will take the title
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by topeorekoy(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2007
I WANT BARCA TO WIN THE LA LIGA ALL THE TIME. THEY PUT SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN ARSENAL LET ME DOWN. ARSENAL AND BARCA ARE MY FAVOURITE TEAMS. I PRAY BARCA WIN COS THEY PUT THE BALL ON THE GROUND WITH THIER STRINGS OF GOOD PASSES. REMINDS ME OF AJAX OF OLD.

BARCA ALL THE WAY
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by lobinoxebe(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2007
baca na baba
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by abstarr(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2007
Yeah, there might be drama, but in the end it'll be a straight, clear victory, BARCA WILL TAKE LA LIGA!!
Re: Who Will Win The La Liga? by marlet01(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2007
I believe It's Barcelona's Title for the take. Madrid can't hold on to the top for long, they will surely drop points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast / ‎WAFU Women’s Cup 2018 : Super Falcons Drawn With Senegal, Togo / Nations Cup: It’s Trophy Or Nothing, Chief Mike Umeh's wish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.