Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Where Is Maddie? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Maddie? (2941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2007
I'm sorry about posting this in sports but this Maddie issue is starting to turn into a real life soap-opera.

Where is Maddie?  sad

The four year old girl has been missing for 10 days now with no clue as to her whereabouts. She was kidnapped while on holiday with her parents in Portugal.

The kidnapper is suspected to be British according to eyewitnesses.

Sports personalities in the U.K including Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham and the Chelsea crew have been appealing to the little girl's kidnappers to release her.

Everton's players wore Maddie T Shits yesterday during their match against Chelsea to express their support for her search.

Wayne Rooney is among those who have contributed 2.5 million pounds as reward for anyone who can help find her.

Britons have been asked to wear yellow clothing to support the search for the little girl.

What is bugging my mind is the motive for her kidnap. Why was she kidnapped in Portugal?

Is there more to this story than meets the eye?

I have cracked and cracked my brain to no avail.

Where is maddie?  

Re: Where Is Maddie? by mukina2: 12:07pm On May 14, 2007
this is soo sad .
from holiday to kidnap .

I saw it on Tv last night .

I do pray and hope they find  her .Her birthday passed without her family knowing where she is sad
Re: Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 12:09pm On May 14, 2007
The most annoying thing is that the kidnapper is not even asking for ransom.

Her family members do not know whether she is alive or dead. Imagine the pain they must be feeling.  cry

I hope they are not torturing the girl sha. I wonder what they did to her on her birthday. angry
Re: Where Is Maddie? by mukina2: 12:15pm On May 14, 2007
her family went to church on that day and the hotel where she was staying was decorated with yellow ribbons.

i [ray its not some pervert that has kidnapped this little angel cry sad
Re: Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 12:25pm On May 14, 2007
I strongly suspect that the motive for this kidnap is personal. But why follow them all the way to Portugal to kidnap their baby?
Re: Where Is Maddie? by doyin13(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2007
perhaps less chance of getting caught in Portugal
Re: Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 5:28pm On May 14, 2007
Are you saying that security in Portugal is poor?

I've got some Portugese friends and they claim otherwise.
Re: Where Is Maddie? by doyin13(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2007
but i would bet you have a better chance of getting away with it in Portugal than the UK.

About your friends, I insist to my own friends that Nigeria is as safe as any place in the world!
Re: Where Is Maddie? by danniecool(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2007
can somebody tell me the name of her parents
Re: Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2007
Danniecool, why do you ask? Do you know the girl? Her full name is Madeleine McCann.
Re: Where Is Maddie? by Razorr(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2007
They are currently questioning two suspects over Maddie's kidnap although no concrete evidence has been found. cry

A new suspect, RUSSIAN Serg Malinka, is being questioned. He built a website for the first suspect, Robert Murat.

Where is the poor girl?

Football fans applauded last night as new video images of Maddie were screened at Glasgow’s Hampden Park at half-time during the UEFA Cup final between Sevilla and Espanyol. It was hoped the two-minute film — with Simple Minds hit Don’t You Forget About Me as its soundtrack — would raise awareness among supporters of the two Spanish teams.

Where is Maddie?

Re: Where Is Maddie? by tng(f): 12:13pm On May 28, 2007
Some British paedophile took her.I think the child is still in portugal.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Watching The World Cup With Your Tv On Mute? / Sexual Moans: How Pogba and Nigerian singer keep hotel guests awake ! / Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.