Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (7247 Views)

Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? / I Want To Quit This Marriage / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by nwadelta: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: 1 by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
urm. marriage counselling? embarassed undecided
Re: 1 by LouisThoru(f): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
ok, when you get a black woman, and you come back to europe, what is the possibility of you not wanting white women again? LOL.

Bros, na oju kokoro dey worry u.
Re: 1 by nwadelta: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
LouisThoru:

ok, when you get a black woman, and you come back to europe, what is the possibility of you not wanting white women again? LOL.

Bros, na oju kokoro dey worry u.

funny enough the black girl i want lives in europe. but believe me these white girls suck. and presently i am in europe and still can't get black chicks off my head
Re: 1 by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2010
she tie your legs with rope? go naw!

7-yr itch dey worry u, u wan run. mschew. she's probably better off without you anyway.
Re: 1 by LouisThoru(f): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2010
Poster

I hope you are not talking of the black ones in London? u better stay with your white doll.
Re: 1 by Bender8701: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2010
i believe the ball is in ur court, no dullin ooo, i 1nce liked wite women but they have dis annoyin attitude dat drives a man crazy, especially we blacks, (Africans especially), make ur self happy, if she had her way, she will do the same, as 4 the yoruba gurl, dem no dey open eye chop poison, wetin u want must want u back, so dude advice urself, nd be happy in ur life, aight,
Re: 1 by brutal(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2010
Na2day!
Re: 1 by Osama10(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2010
You are tired of her now because you've had enough of her, when you marry a black lady too what happens in the next 7 years?
Re: 1 by spoilt(f): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2010
jump to the next white woman. She may be 'the one'.
Re: 1 by biola44: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2010
guess the papers are ready grin
Re: 1 by TewMuch: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2010
Na wa oh.Na so e easy?Lust of the Yoruba yansh don kill you.Ur obviously an unstable guy.When you go to a black woman, what happens after 7yrs?
Re: 1 by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2010
bros it wont get better and the grass isnt greener on the other side. i suggest you stick with your present woman and work things out.
Re: 1 by tpiah: 2:14am On Oct 19, 2010
thread is a[size=16pt] CAPITAL FAIL[/size]

And the op is a tribalistic liar.
Re: 1 by oge4real(f): 2:22am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^why do you say so?
Re: 1 by Tinksh(f): 3:22am On Oct 19, 2010
weak, pathetic man! So you want to ruin her life cos you changed your mind? Get your head right!
Re: 1 by Ivynwa(f): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2010
What was it you saw in the black lady that all of a sudden turned you against your wife, how about if she awakes one day and treats you the way you are planning to treat her when you yourself is very much in love with her.
Try to infuse whatever you felt she lacked in her into her, if it is manners----talk to her she will listen or is it the bedmatics formula of the black woman that is making you want to go kolomental  grin grin grin. You can equally teach her the new formula, abi my people no be yam? Na yam?
   If you were here 7 years ago asking for advice on black and white ladies ---who to go for? I would have advised you go for black cos I myself like my black Nigerian people too but you have made that choice already and can't be asking us to have mercy on you and to help you justify killing your marriage because you saw some Omoge black lady wey dey make your heart go jigbi jigbi jigbi gbam gbam (abeg make una leave me o make I laugh this evening o). Abi if we say Oya make you leave am now because she is white, how are we sure that tomorrow you no go see an Asian women begin dey sing another song. The song that time around fit be "e get as she dey me o, I like the way she dey do me o-----so do me o, do me, do me"-------- grin grin grin
Sorry if I am a bit hard on you sweetheart but permit me to be a bit naughty for once, it's good to let down the hair in a while.
Now buckle up and take care of your wife Ojare, tell your eyes to stop doing kurukere movement joo.
Re: 1 by MsPotato(f): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2010
nwadelta:

i got to europe   7 years ago. got married to a white woman and we been married for 5 years. and now i can't stand the sight of her,i waz really crazy about white women untill i got to nigeria 3 months ago and when i got back to europe i can't stand the sight of white ladies anymore. i  really dont want to stay with this woman anymore but when i think of the way she helped me in the past i  feel so bad to take a divorce. i am so unhappy in this marriage and dont know what to do. i really want a live  my life with a black girl. but the  youroba girl  i really want does not want me. i am so depressed.

My bf is shaking his head while reading your post and I bet guys like Sam Milla and Siena would also shake their heads reading your posts! undecided

Seriously, what was that sight that put you off about your wife?

For you to think about the times she has helped you and all, I can see clearly now that the reason why you marry her its because she has helped you in whatever you needed help from her before instead of loving her for who and what she is. You were so blinded by the helping part thats why you got married to her. . . . . ,
Re: 1 by Akinagirl(f): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2010
I dont think that this has to do with you wanting a black or white woman. I think this has more to do with the fact that you married this woman just because she helped you. You felt obligated to marry her, married her out of pity and not out of love, big mistake! So what led you to this thinking was you met another woman that caught your fancy and you are having feelings for her. Her race didn't matter you just liked her naturally I suppose. But, you have deceived your wife, you did not take your vowels seriously, because if you did, you wouldn't be on NL spewing this rubbish.

Forget about the woman that isn't your wife, you already indicated that she didn't have feelings for you. Go back to your wife and make it work.

And i really dont understand the part where you said white girls are no good? But this white woman helped you, so?
Re: 1 by negga4al(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2010
Look dude, first, if you are a true christian, you should know that God, the Bible does not approve of divorce or any parting away. That should be at the back of your mind. Second, white or black the problem is you. You went into marriage because of your present need which is a wrong way to get into marriage. So whether it is white or black, if you go into any relationship because of a selfish interest, when you have that thing you crave for, then you begin to hate. So go back to your wife, don't think of any thing stupid - because you'll only be compounding your problem, see the good in her, and learn to love her for who she is (of course there is something great about her, you just don't see it) and that way you both will walk your way back to a healthy marriage. You should note that the most potent advice and leading you can get may not work if you don't talk to God about it. Pray to God and he will help you.

For me, I would make my marriage work because I have only one wife, one marriage and I want to please God. grin
Re: 1 by saintneo(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2010
where is MOBO? cool
Re: 1 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2010
@poster
i have a few questions for you:
- if the only reason for staying with your WIFE is "how she helped you in the past" then i can safely say that you married her for the wrong reason. why did you marry this lady, for LOVE or for PAPERS?
- how many children are you willing to abandon for your quest for black women?!
- what was so appealing about white women and so repulsive about black ones 7yrs ago?!
- if you went to 9ja a happy husband and suddenly all white women became worthless and all black ones became "superstars" then your problem is not with women but rather in your head. can you understand that?
- since you have already gone and tried it out with the yoruba gal then what is the reason for this thread?
- you lie talk about being unhappy but 3months ago you werent, what happened since then?!

you just sound like a greedy kid with his pockets full of candies wanting to grab MORE candy!
Re: 1 by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2010
nwadelta:

i got to europe 7 years ago. got married to a white woman and we been married for 5 years. and now i can't stand the sight of her,i waz really crazy about white women untill i got to nigeria 3 months ago and when i got back to europe i can't stand the sight of white ladies anymore. i really dont want to stay with this woman anymore but when i think of the way she helped me in the past i feel so bad to take a divorce. i am so unhappy in this marriage and dont know what to do. i really want a live my life with a black girl. but the youroba girl i really want does not want me. i am so depressed.
Go and hug transformer, do u think marriage is a game u chose anyone u want to play? undecided[quote][/quote]
Re: 1 by Ivynwa(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i have a few questions for you:
- if the only reason for staying with your WIFE is "how she helped you in the past" then i can safely say that you married her for the wrong reason. why did you marry this lady, for LOVE or for PAPERS?
- how many children are you willing to abandon for your quest for black women?!
- what was so appealing about white women and so repulsive about black ones 7yrs ago?!
- if you went to 9ja a happy husband and suddenly all white women became worthless and all black ones became "superstars" then your problem is not with women but rather in your head. can you understand that?
- since you have already gone and tried it out with the yoruba gal then what is the reason for this thread?
- you lie talk about being unhappy but 3months ago you werent, what happened since then?!

you just sound like a greedy kid with his pockets full of candies wanting to grab MORE candy!
Only Mrbrownjay knows where to hit greedy guys where it hurts em. Oliver twist indeed!
Nigerian guys need to stop maltreating most of these white ladies that humble themselves to help them get a piece of their country, when they need their papers they go to any length seeking the help of the natives of the country they are seeking residence in only to give them poor women all kind of bad behaviour later on. I am not against anybody marrying to get their paper, we are all seeking greener pastures and better life for ourselves and family but let's not maltreat those that help us because some black Oyoyo or Asian cutie showed up, are we not the same people shouting against racism and stuffs. Some months back, a Nigerian man that married a woman( that has passed her fertile years and is already a grandmother) to get his paper was disgracing the woman when confronted with his infidelity and had the effrontery to tell the woman out of frustration that she should leave him so that he can get children (only because he is yet to get his residence because he sure is counting days to get that residence and divorce her ASAP). It's not good to use people like that without appreciating and being thankful for their help.
Re: 1 by Tinksh(f): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2010
Ivynwa:

Only Mrbrownjay knows where to hit greedy guys where it hurts em. Oliver twist indeed!
Nigerian guys need to stop maltreating most of these white ladies that humble themselves to help them get a piece of their country, when they need their papers they go to any length seeking the help of the natives of the country they are seeking residence in only to give them poor women all kind of bad behaviour later on. I am not against anybody marrying to get their paper, we are all seeking greener pastures and better life for ourselves and family but let's not maltreat those that help us because some black Oyoyo or Asian cutie showed up, are we not the same people shouting against racism and stuffs. Some months back, a Nigerian man that married a woman( that has passed her fertile years and is already a grandmother) to get his paper was disgracing the woman when confronted with his infidelity and had the effrontery to tell the woman out of frustration that she should leave him so that he can get children (only because he is yet to get his residence because he sure is counting days to get that residence and divorce her ASAP). It's not good to use people like that without appreciating and being thankful for their help.

Love this!!!! grin
Re: 1 by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2010
nwadelta:

i got to europe 7 years ago. got married to a white woman and we been married for 5 years. and now i can't stand the sight of her,i waz really crazy about white women untill i got to nigeria 3 months ago and when i got back to europe i can't stand the sight of white ladies anymore. i really dont want to stay with this woman anymore but when i think of the way she helped me in the past i feel so bad to take a divorce. i am so unhappy in this marriage and dont know what to do. i really want a live my life with a black girl. but the youroba girl i really want does not want me. i am so depressed.

i guess you married the big white trush for papers
Re: 1 by Ikedonn(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2010
White women are not the best.I have them here .I can't marry them  and am going home soon to get a naija wife.Some white women's thinking,understanding and behavior are crasy.A crasy naija lady's behavior is better than a normal white woman behavior.They are so disgusting,arrogant and domineering.
Re: 1 by Kelvinj(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2010
@ikedonn
so what makes u think them black girls are better?
@poster
Guy this is just unfair, just cos u got what u wanted outta her now u wanna bounce? U didn't think abt this 7yrs ago. Guys like u are the once that tarnish our image out there, why be with her when u know u wont want her forever? Be human and resonable dude,
Re: 1 by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2010
Kelvinj:

@ikedonn
so what makes u think them black girls are better?
@poster
Guy this is just unfair, just cos u got what u wanted outta her now u wanna bounce? U didn't think abt this 7yrs ago. Guys like u are the once that tarnish our image out there, why be with her when u know u wont want her forever? Be human and resonable dude,

love cant be forced

if he doesnt want he should leave 7 years is nothing when compared to happiness what the point of being in an unhappy marriage
Re: 1 by Ikedonn(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2010
@Kelvinj
I am talking from experience.I know exactly what am talking about.
Re: 1 by Kelvinj(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

love cant be forced

if he doesnt want he should leave 7 years is nothing when compared to happiness what the point of being in an unhappy marriage
oohh so he didn't think abt unhappiness & love no be by force 7yrs back now he's unhappy, mehn save me that gist.
@ikedonn
u dont at all, there some black women that are worse than the white once. So dont tell me that
Re: 1 by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

@Kelvinj
I am talking from experience.I know exactly what am talking about.

black girls aint better we all came with our own problems

on average if your are to marry a black girl most likely she will be from country with common culture tradition etc but as for white thats a mountain to climb but it depends with individuals, culture and tradition is totally different you need to work alot on these things for your marriage to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? / My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! / Please Help Me And My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.