Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,019 members, 7,803,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I'm In Love With Two Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Sisters (3959 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Hilarious: Two Sisters Fighting Over Boyfriend At Busy Junction (pix) / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Sisters by AloyEmeka5: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2010
I'm in love with two sisters

Kemi Ashefon

I am 27 years old and I have fallen in love with two sisters. I already slept with both of them, but the younger one later discovered, asking me to make a choice between the two. Though I chose the younger sister, the elder still calls me. What do I do?

OS,

Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/17/810.html
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by OCCULTIST(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2010
Why don't you sleep with both of them at the same time,then you can know who is sweeter and better in bed then you can choice
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by denony(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
is the mother not available? grin
razzle the family entirely shocked
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by DonXavi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
I think u r confusing LOVE for something else, u should better tell us that u were playing with two sisters trying to lay both without letting the other know. try and discover what u r feeling because i think it's called "LUST"
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by Omolola1(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Poster,

You better choose one!
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by karjard(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
guy you better choose one and stop making a fool of both sisters.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by denony(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
ur post should read
i am a perfect game player, using two sisters as an axperiment
wait until u are battered with acid shocked
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by CrazyMan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What do I do?

OS,

Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/17/810.html
Stop all this madness and make your choice; learn to control your libido unless you might end up causing enmity between the sisters and it’s going to be your fault.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by Omolola1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
word!!
Re: I'm In Love With Two Sisters by mensdept: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ poster

You are not in any nonsense love, just[b] lust[/b]. When you are boning women than know each other, you are playing with fire, and usually fire will burn someone.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / How To Follow-up After A First Date? / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.