Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (10419 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2010
Cheers @bashy_demy. Nice question.

However my answers will be based on Scripture.

Before sins can be forgiven, there is a process that must commence.

Acts 3:19
"Now repent of your sins and turn to God, So that yours sins may be wiped away"

Judas's betrayal was a part of God's sovereign plan

Acts 1:16-17
and said, "Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled which the Holy Spirit spoke long ago through the mouth of David concerning Judas, who served as guide for those who arrested Jesus—he was one of our number and shared in this ministry."

Judas sold himself to the authorities

John 11:57
But the chief priests and Pharisees had given orders that if anyone found out where Jesus was, he should report it so that they might arrest him.

Judas concealed it

Matthew 26:25
25Then Judas, the one who would betray him, said, "Surely not I, Rabbi?" Jesus answered, "Yes, it is you.

Judas the Traitor

John 18:2
Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples.

His Motives

His humiliation over the anointng of Jesus with the expensive oil and resentment over the leadership of the Galiean apostles Peter and John. Remember, Judas took the high priest to Gethsemane where Jesus was accompanied by Peter, James and John only.
Despite him showing remorse afterwards, instead of repenting and carrying out the great commission, what did he do? commit suicide.
Very unlike Apostle Peter who after denying Jesus 3 times, showed remorse, repented and carried out his mission successfully.

CONCLUSION
Was Judas Iscariot forgiven? Absolutely No!

Scriptural confirmation is in Matthew 26:23-24

23Jesus replied, "The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me. 24The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born."
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmm YummyUK you try but not to my expectation, its was written that Jesus has forgiven and die for sins then why is Judas not forgiven though in my own though he commit no sin worthy of forgiven at all proof me wrong, and the last paragraph in Bold did i hear you say the son of man?

23Jesus replied, "The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me. 24The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born."

why will Jesus said it would have been better for him if he had not been born, how is the scripture gonna come to pass if he has not been born as i believe he was born for a reason and that is to make the scripture come to pass so for what Jesus said there he has commit a great sin agaist the will of God proof me wrong there again,

awaiting more Answer's
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2010
yommyuk:

However my answers will be based on Scripture.

Before sins can be forgiven, there is a process that must commence.

Acts 3:19
"Now repent of your sins and turn to God, So that yours sins may be wiped away"

Judas's betrayal was a part of God's sovereign plan

By extension god(Jesus acc. to you) is responsible for Judas act of Betrayal since it was all part of his pan? hence, Judas had no free will to determine whether or not he wanted to betray him. So much for a mercy god who makes his followers sin and leave them in utter disillusion what makes you think this sovereign plan does not place you among the misguided? You assertion will only raise more questions than answers.

yommyuk:

His Motives

His humiliation over the anointng of Jesus with the expensive oil and resentment over the leadership of the Galiean apostles Peter and John. Remember, Judas took the high priest to Gethsemane where Jesus was accompanied by Peter, James and John only.
Despite him showing remorse afterwards, instead of repenting and carrying out the great commission, what did he do? commit suicide.
Very unlike Apostle Peter who after denying Jesus 3 times, showed remorse, repented and carried out his mission successfully.

Why should he show remorse when he was acting out gods(Jesus) Script. this quite a Paradox don't you think? what does he stand to gain by making some one sin and then condemn such a person to Hell? I live it to your well oiled machinery in defending the indefensible to answer these questions.
yommyuk:

CONCLUSION
Was Judas Iscariot forgiven? Absolutely No!

Yet your god(Jesus)  made him sin by merely putting him in his? "Soveriegn Plan" this theology is Laughable indeed, It is common sense you push some into something and then forsake the person, when he was acting your script, kinda cold isn't it.
yommyuk:

Na wa but you say it is part of his soveriegn Plan yet agin your god(Jesus) appear to be contradicting what you are saying, what a merciful god you have who makes people sin and them leave them to rot in hell, it will be very dangerous entering any form of "Deals" with kind of god, don't you think?, This is clearly Yahoo Yahoo at work.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2010
jesus.:

@Sweetnecta&other Muslims. No one can fight for God or his messengers. Imagine how atheist/deist attack Jesus Christ or God u hardly see Christian fight back. U cant love a man more than your self. That's idolatry. Jesus said in mark12 That love your neighbour as your self&not more than further said Love your God with everything.             %t=844555

Hypocrisy is a disease remember I told you so, Now you either playing the Ignorant Swindler or the crafty Yahoozite( if there is a such a word), as there are plenty of evidence that not only shows strong fanaticism and Christen fire battles that Christian have engage in, No?can you remember the crusades(the crusader specialized in murdering Muslims and Jews ), have you Heard of the LRA or the Christians resistant front Of Tipura, guess you haven't or how about the destructions of Shrines in the South east by Pastors( you claim you guys are tolerant), the Reprisals thinly covered by the media any time there is a conflict in the North, What of your masters in US who killed muslims in retailiation for 9-11, I guess all these and more have evaded your radar or are too insignificat for you to remember.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
Thank you so much Vedaxcool for your response to yummyUK response to the Question. i have been in Argument with someone here over this and i put it to him? did Judas Actually commit any sin since everything happen according God plan he said yes i said he is little faith, Judas was actually part of God plan for Jesus to die your sin so if Judas did not carry out the the plan according to the scripture then how is the word of God come to pass since this word as once been reveal by David, he said Satan make use of Judas and i ask who is Satan in here was Satan part of the Scripture a planed? since Jesus know that someone will betray him and that person is Judas why did he later rebuked him here

with my own little knowledge Jesus commited a great sin for rebuking Judas since he carry out God plan and he (Jesus) know about this.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2010
bashy_demy:

Thank you so much Vedaxcool for your response to yummyUK response to the Question. i have been in Argument with someone here over this and i put it to him? did Judas Actually commit any sin since everything happen according God plan he said yes i said he is little faith, Judas was actually part of God plan for Jesus to die your sin so if Judas did not carry out the the plan according to the scripture then how is the word of God come to pass since this word as once been reveal by David, he said Satan make use of Judas and i ask who is Satan in here was Satan part of the Scripture a planed? since Jesus know that someone will betray him and that person is Judas why did he later rebuked him here

with my own little knowledge Jesus committed a great sin for rebuking Judas since he carry out God plan and he (Jesus) know about this.

Brother. arguing with people who believe three different entities equals one, task the patience as their form of theology invokes strong affinity to deciet, people like this can have you sold without you realizing it.So much for for good old straight bargaining.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Vedaxcool & bashy_demy

I am finding it very tough in dealing with u guys. We seem to be on very different levels.

I suggest that you do some research on the concept of "Freewill" and try reconciling it with God's foreknowledge of future events. Judas had the full capacity of making his choice before he allowed satan to enter him. Satan only enters those who authorise him to do so based on the condition of one's heart. Satan saw Judas heart and knew that he was the right candidate to carry out the job. However what satan did not know is that what he meant for our evil will turn out for our good. God in His wisdom was able, as always, to manipulate even Satan’s rebellion for the benefit of mankind. Satan helped send Jesus to the cross, and on the cross sin and death were defeated, and now God’s provision of salvation is freely available to all who receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

Lastly, the same way satan used judas for his evil purpose, is also being used on you guys, believe or not. He has entered your hearts and made it so hard that you are refusing to acknowledge the "Truth". He is using you the same way he used "Pharoah" and you are not aware.
WAKEUP shocked
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
Yummyuk do you believe that you have just been used by Satan? yes or No if yes then no more argument and if your answer is no then i'll have to explain things to you, since you believe in scripture and it has been written that Jesus will die for your sins and someone will eventually betray him by pointing him out now are you saying its both God and Satan plan to use Judas? John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. so if you believe this word in the bible then everything as been written according to God will and it will surely come to pass and jesus already know before he was caught that Judas is the one that will point him. Matthew 26:23 Jesus replied, "The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me. Did you also know that Jesus knew that Judas will eventually Betray him? read this

[b]John 13:18-28:

18I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

19Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

20Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

21When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.

23Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

26Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

28Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.[/b]

tell me since Jesus know about this then its the will of God what brought satan to this according to what your bible Verse 27 that after the sop Satan enter him,
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2010
@bashy_demy

tell me since Jesus know about this then its the will of God what brought satan to this according to what your bible Verse 27 that after the sop Satan enter him,

Remember the word  "Freewill" that I stated earlier?

Confirmation that Jesus knew about the betrayal prior to it being carried out is in Verse I8. Meaning (GOD)Jesus had foreknowledge of the future.

Also Verse 19 "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that[b] I am he[/b]." the bolded implies that Jesus is the Messiah, Savior and utimately the image of the invisible God.

And lastly, the will of God was to turn the counsel of satan into foolishness. Satan's will was to destroy mankind but God's will was to save it from the power of darkness. Therefore, Yes! It can be said that it was the will of God that brought satan to this(using your words) In essence meaning for satan to FAIL.

if satan did not enter judas, the betrayal of Jesus would have not taken place. Therefore Jesus would have not died on the cross leaving me hell bound. But thank God, Jesus was betrayed, died, was buried and resurrected on the 3rd day making me Heaven Bound.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2010
you haven't Asnwer my Question since its the will God that such will happen and Judas will betray him according to the scripture what bought Satan into the scene cos it sound like a movie to me.
yommyuk:

@bashy_demy

is in Verse I8. Meaning (GOD)Jesus had foreknowledge of the future.

Who are you refering to as God here?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 1:09am On Oct 28, 2010
@bashy_demy

you just don't get it, do u? I suggest u go over my postings becos they are self explanatory.

Who are you refering to as God here?

Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God  smiley

hmmm more confusion for you "malam" grin

what brought satan into the scene? the same thing that is keeping u in SPIRITUAL DARKNESS bro shocked
It is called Pride and Stubbornness
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2010
@Yommyuk; « #72 on: Today at 12:21:37 AM »
[QUote]@bashy_demy

Remember the word "Freewill" that I stated earlier?

Confirmation that Jesus knew about the betrayal prior to it being carried out is in Verse I8. Meaning (GOD)Jesus had foreknowledge of the future.

Also Verse 19 "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he." the bolded implies that Jesus is the Messiah, Savior and utimately the image of the invisible God.[/Quote]Through it all, he yelled out, when you expected him to show strength and window to knowing about it, all along. So he yelled, out which tells us that he knew nothing of the future, since he said earlier he does not know the time of the hour. "My God, my God . . . why has thou forsaken me?" is not exactly telling anyone that the speaker knew was was going to happen to him, before it did. Or in Yommyuk's book, it does?

[Quote]And lastly, the will of God was to turn the counsel of satan into foolishness. Satan's will was to destroy mankind but God's will was to save it from the power of darkness. Therefore, Yes! It can be said that it was the will of God that brought satan to this(using your words) In essence meaning for satan to FAIL.

if satan did not enter judas, the betrayal of Jesus would have not taken place.[/Quote]The same satan that entered Jesus, during the many temptations, or how could we account for taking him on the cliff; physically picking "God Jesus up" or "working in God Jeus mind"? Either way, is it a befitting quality of God to be controlled like that by satan? The same satan that entered the mind of Peter who Jesus yelled ast, thus "get behind me Satan (peter)". What a scene that was. A leader and his companion.

[Quote]Therefore Jesus would have not died on the cross leaving me hell bound.[/QUote]From this statement, yommyuk was saying that Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot,Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aroon, Elsha, Elijah, Ezra, David, Solomon, who lived and diedbefpre Jesus are unfortunate, unlike him who is fortunate to have jesus to save him. Does this idea make any sense, especially when jesus said that nothing of the Old prophets and their laws would be abolished, but must all be fulfilled? Did anyone noticed that I did not include the name of Ishmael because they said he will be a wildass? Where and how and when did he behaved anything remotely like so? I need a single example, up to when he and his baby brother, Isaac buried their father. Bible and its fake character assassination.

[Quote] But thank God, Jesus was betrayed, died, was buried and resurrected on the 3rd day making me Heaven Bound.[/Quote]Thank God that the truth finally came out; Jesus is different from God. Buried, yommyuk said. Buried means dugged hole, put man in it, cover man with dirt. Did they do that to jesus? Yommyuk, maybe its the cold that is affecting you.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2010
@Sweetnecta

When Jesus Christ said "My God,My God why have u forsaken me. You have to understand the inter- relationship b/w Father and Son in order to gasp it's true meaning. Secondly, the original saying was in Aramaic "Eli! Eli! which some scholars have translated as "My Power! My Power! hence signifying a translational error. And lastly, it was a cry out of pain which Jesus Christ underwent in human form. Isaiah 53 sheds more light on that.

Judas did not enter Jesus. He tried to but failed.

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Have you forgotten that In Matthew 4:10 Jesus Christ sent satan packing
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Do you notice the phrase "Lord thy God". That is another pointer that Jesus Christ is GOD

In regards to satan entering Peter. Yep u r right. Jesus identified the satanic shrewd influence in Peter. It is called discerning Spirit. The same spirit that is in you(Sweetnecta) that is refusing the "Truth"

Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot,Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aroon, Elsha, Elijah, Ezra, David, Solomon, who lived and diedbefpre Jesus are unfortunate, unlike him who is fortunate to have jesus

Jesus Christ is God and existed b4 them. John 8:58 ( "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." )Therefore the above will be justified by faith in relation to what God(Jesus) made available to them during their lifetime.

Yommyuk, maybe its the cold that is affecting you.
Malam u wrong! It is pretty mild in the UK right now and I am loving it. wink
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2010
yummyuk my 3yrs old daughter will slap you for blabbering and not making any sense here, do you mean you own god was tempted by satan?

[b]Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? who is he referring to here? was it him self or someone else since you say he is God

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
did you get this after he had cried to God that he wish this hour could be moved over him but God wishes must be done. who is that God?

John 19:26-27:
26When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
are you telling me your own God has mother and that is Mary?

Luke 23:46:

46And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
[/b] same-thing applicable to some criminal that had been sentence to death and at the last hour there is no hope but give up the ghost an not saying jesus is a criminal but trying to make some point out of the scene
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2010
@bashy_demy

I hope you are not grooming that 3 yr old daughter of yours to be slaping those older than her May be that is Islamic or the northern Nigerian world reknown thuggish  way of bringing up a child. I will leave that to you. The only hope for such child is that there is free access to information which will enable her to choose the right path in future. Unless she is one of those kids that have been excluded from society like those in Afghanistan.

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? who is he referring to here? was it him self or someone else since you say he is God

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus Christ death was voluntary. Jesus was not a martyr or a victim. His decision to die was freely given in obedience and intimate relationship with his father.

Acts 2:23-24
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Jesus death is not an afterthought in which God resuced his son from tragedy. God could not be contained by a tomb and since Jesus and the Father are one, Jesus christ possessed the authority to rise from death.
You have to have faith in the bolded above which can only be revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, the Holy Spirit cannot reside in you, hence making such knowledge ALIEN AND STRANGE to you.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2010
yommyuk:

Vedaxcool & bashy_demy

I am finding it very tough in dealing with u guys. We seem to be on very different levels.

I suggest that you do some research on the concept of "Freewill" and try reconciling it with God's foreknowledge of future events. Judas had the full capacity of making his choice before he allowed satan to enter him. Satan only enters those who authorize him to do so based on the condition of one's heart. Satan saw Judas heart and knew that he was the right candidate to carry out the job. However what satan did not know is that what he meant for our evil will turn out for our good. God in His wisdom was able, as always, to manipulate even Satan’s rebellion for the benefit of mankind. Satan helped send Jesus to the cross, and on the cross sin and death were defeated, and now God’s provision of salvation is freely available to all who receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

Lastly, t[size=16pt]he same way satan used judas for his evil purpose[/size], is also being used on you guys, believe or not. He has entered your hearts and made it so hard that you are refusing to acknowledge the "Truth". He is using you the same way he used "Pharoah" and you are not aware.
WAKEUP shocked

Now you just proved me right, you are definitely a confused person, as you claimed initially that god(jesus acc. to you) made a script and in this script Judas was to betray him this were your words:

yommyuk:

[size=18pt]Judas's betrayal was a part of God's sovereign plan [/size]

Now you say the devil mislead him, bash and sweetnecta I have warned you that this people can have you sold without you realizing it.

Now yommk, I cannot blame you as the theology you propound causes brain waves to go hay wire so take it easy.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2010
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
did you get this after he had cried to God that he wish this hour could be moved over him but God wishes must be done. who is that God?

Matthew 27:47
@Bashy_demy, I am not suprised that you did not get it. Even the bystanders that were present at calvary on that day misunderstood and thought Jesus was calling for prophet Elijah. That is why they gave Jesus Christ the vinegar to drink for reasons best known to them. It may be a act of kindness or mockery. But that was all part of the original plan foretold in Isaiah 53:3 that Jesus will be despised and rejected. However let us focus on the aftermath described in Matthew 27:50-55

50 [i]And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

Jesus released his spirit in God's Hand - Jesus and God are one in Spirit. Meaning Jesus released himself from the Human Form. Just like we humans. when we die, our spirit is released from our physical body.[/i]51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
54 So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!”
A great occurrence!

55 And many women who followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering to Him, were there looking on from afar,
Witnesses to the great occurence. Not an heresay
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2010
John 19:26-27:
26When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
are you telling me your own God has mother and that is Mary?

For God to carry out His Will on earth, He needed to come in a human form. In order to do that he needed a woman. He chose a virgin called "MARY"
The virgin concieved through the power of the Holy Spirit who has the creative and life generating role.

Genesis 1:2
The earth was formless and empty, and darkeness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.  in In verse 3 Then God said let there be light and there was light. Again in Verse 6 God said Let there be space between the waters ------ and the list goes on and on. That same power is what operated in Mary's womb, "Let there be". It is called the Word of God, the Power of God, JESUS CHRIST IT IS.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2010
@bashy_demy
but trying to make some point out of the scene

Keep trying bro, you are trying to make sence. Hopefully u will get there in the end. However becareful because as a THIEF in the night , Jesus Christ will show up and you will have no excuse. Make haste bro
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2010
@Vedaxcool

causes brain waves to go hay wire so take it easy.
You partially right bro. It is like fire in my bones cool

bash and sweetnecta I have warned you that this people can have you sold without you realizing it.
The difference bwt u and your associates is that they are asking relevant questions while u are just screaming your head off.

My faith in Jesus Christ is not about selling but about LIVING the life of Christ. I suggest you do likewise
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
yommyuk:

@Vedaxcool

causes brain waves to go hay wire so take it easy.
You partially right bro. It is like fire in my bones cool

bash and sweetnecta I have warned you that this people can have you sold without you realizing it.
The difference bwt u and your associates is that they are asking relevant questions while u are just screaming your head off.

My faith in Jesus Christ is not about selling but about LIVING the life of Christ. I suggest you do likewise

The difference between you and a Fraudster is that they are out for money, you are out to fool people, I expected you to behave decent and accept that you were either mistaking or out to deceive people, no, rather you showed that lying is part of your missionary tactics. You contradicted yourself within a short space of time, yet honesty is very hard to find this days and an honest Christian missionary is very rare to find in a life time.

Your faith In Jesus seems well founded on deceiving and fooling people in the belief that you may become fisher of men, Please lying/deceiving would not catch the kind of fish you are looking for.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by chakula: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
You don't mind this Xtians folks never coming up with gunuine and reasonable posts all the time but recklessness and cause to believe something false.

[quote author=vedaxcool link=topic=534673.msg7031637#msg7031637 date=1288264214
Your faith In Jesus seems well founded on deceiving and fooling people in the belief that you may become fisher of men, Please lying/deceiving would not catch the kind of fish you are looking for.
[quote][/quote]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Almuhandis: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
chakula:

You don't mind this Xtians folks never coming up with gunuine and reasonable posts all the time but recklessness and cause to believe something false.

[quote author=vedaxcool link=topic=534673.msg7031637#msg7031637 date=1288264214

you too cool gosh the jihadist spirit is truly a powerful one-auto repair.
When I did my analysis with quranic verses,point to point-so they were no genuine?
offcourse the tactics depolyed then was to say: you are handed over to shaitan, or you are on your own.or I am Aljenu etc.
See another example, your spelling of genuine in your last post is a disgrace-thats how a jihadist would say to me.but you see, I am not going to say so to you,because i know that as one types quickly, one is bound to make a mistake.the truth is we dont even use the spell check, because we consider it a waste of time.
But for a troublesome Jihadist such a minor error becomes the major issue even as he will dodge facing the issues at hand.
sad An example was when i told a non practicing muslim to do IQRA,because he knew i had corner him, left the substance and delve in to correcting the way i wrote the phrase.yet even as i am writing , he is still not studying the Holy book.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
Chakula

r u another lost soul?

Is preaching Christ decieving? Give me some valid points to dispute the topic? if not,No comment on that bro undecided

@vedaxcool

A dog that is going to get lost will never hear the whistle of its owner.

Anyway, I will pick some trash from the islamic website NIYI53 refered to on this thread and let me show you who is the deciever.

Jesus is far superior than Muhammed is the reason behind this thread. If we want to talk about Jesus Christ divinity, that is another thread altogether. As u have n't got it (Holy Spirit) in you, I leave u in the hands of Jesus(God) who alone can save your human body for eternal FIRE.
Peace wink
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
chakula:

vedaxcool link=topic=534673.msg7031637#msg7031637 date=1288264214

Thank you Jaree, I am more satisfied that anyone with an honest heart will be truthful enough to state categorically yummyuck Lied, as yummyuck is hell bent on being the proverbial dog that followed the bone to a lake of fire, As for Aljanu mindless talk, one should not expect Mr. "LOG IN AND OUT" ( WHENEVER the kitchen becomes too hot), too be ant truthful keep deluding yourself as your intelligence is quite l** for a grow up, bu8t don't worry you won't leave NL any much dum*** than you already are.

[quote author=yommyuk link=topic=534673.msg7032311#msg7032311 date=1288269961:

Chakula

r u another lost soul?

Is preaching Christ decieving? Give me some valid points to dispute the topic? if not,No comment on that bro undecided

@vedaxcool

A dog that is going to get lost will never hear the whistle of its owner.

Anyway, I will pick some trash from the islamic website NIYI53 refered to on this thread and let me show you who is the deciever.

Jesus is far superior than Muhammed is the reason behind this thread. If we want to talk about Jesus Christ divinity, that is another thread altogether. As u have n't got it (Holy Spirit) in you, I leave u in the hands of Jesus(God) who alone can save your human body for eternal FIRE.
Peace wink

Your Lies will remain a true indication of how pathetic your kind of "Fishing" actually is, I leave you once more with your NEST OF LIES:

[quote author=yommyuk link=topic=534673.msg7027970#msg7027970 date=1288214391]
Vedaxcool & bashy_demy

I suggest that you do some research on the concept of "Freewill" and try reconciling it with God's foreknowledge of future events. Judas had the full capacity of making his choice before he allowed satan to enter him. Satan only enters those who authorise him to do so based on the condition of one's heart. Satan saw Judas heart and knew that he was the right candidate to carry out the job. However what satan did not know is that what he meant for our evil will turn out for our good. God in His wisdom was able, as always, to manipulate even Satan’s rebellion for the benefit of mankind. Satan helped send Jesus to the cross, and on the cross sin and death were defeated, and now God’s provision of salvation is freely available to all who receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

Lastly, the same way [size=18pt]satan used judas for his evil purpose[/size], is also being used on you guys, believe or not. He has entered your hearts and made it so hard that you are refusing to acknowledge the "Truth". He is using you the same way he used "Pharoah" and you are not aware.
WAKEUP shocked

yommyuk:

[size=18pt]Judas's betrayal was a part of God's sovereign plan [/size]

Obviously, satan has made lying seem good to you.
[/quote]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Yommyuk: [Quote]My faith in Jesus Christ is not about selling but about LIVING the life of Christ. I suggest you do likewise[/Quote]These christians are hypocritical, when they are in their highest moral stratum. If not, please live the life of till you die in these respects: Wear robes, or cassocks, wear sandals to match, wear beard, fast regularly, eat sparingly, and dont have sex, until you are married. Muslims live like this.

Heck, live like Jesus; Not marry and no sex or children at all, corner side or not. None. Can you do that and encourage all christians to do same. If you can, Christianity is self destruct, in 150 years. In this Millennium, starting today, there willnot be a single christian on earth by 2160.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Yommyuk: These christians are hypocritical, when they are in their highest moral stratum. If not, please live the life of till you die in these respects: Wear robes, or cassocks, wear sandals to match, wear beard, fast regularly, eat sparingly, and dont have intimacy, until you are married. Muslims live like this.

Heck, live like Jesus; Not marry and no sex or children at all, corner side or not. None. Can you do that and encourage all christians to do same. If you can, Christianity is self destruct, in 150 years. In this Millennium, starting today, there willnot be a single christian on earth by 2160.

Obviously, their kind of faith is called "OPERATION DO THE OPPOSITE", whatever Jesus did they are most likely to do the opposite, the reason is simply that they follow Paul, who was Jesus enemy yet they find it conveniet to follow Jesus enemy rather than Jesus himself, If not why is it Majority of Christian Marry, alleged Jesus have power when he says he can by himself do nothing. Truly I feel pity for this kind of people.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well they always sing the wanna have gentle soul like jesus but none can follow the role of Jesus its a pity
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
http://www.alislam.org/books/in-bible/index.html

The Prince Of Peace
Lets us go on now to Isaiah. Here we find many passages about a coming prophet which can be true only of Muhammad. We are told of a time when a man will call the nations of the world who would swiftly answer his call and gather around him (Isaiah5:26-30). We are told that the followers of the Promised One will be obliged to take part in wars. We are told that the advent of this prophet will be at a time when even the light will be darkened by the sin and corruption of land and sea. Isaiahalso tells us that at the time God will turn away His face from the house of Jacob (Isaiah 8:13-17).
And then: For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:6- 7)
The prophecy gives promise of a king who will have five titles:
1. Wonderful
2. Counsellor
3. The Mighty God
4. The Everlasting Father and
5. The Prince of Peace

Mohammed the Prince of Peace grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Pimpu(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
Christianity is such a joke grin grin grin grin MATRIX lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
yommyuk:

http://www.alislam.org/books/in-bible/index.html

The Prince Of Peace
Lets us go on now to Isaiah. Here we find many passages about a coming prophet which can be true only of Muhammad. We are told of a time when a man will call the nations of the world who would swiftly answer his call and gather around him (Isaiah5:26-30). We are told that the followers of the Promised One will be obliged to take part in wars. We are told that the advent of this prophet will be at a time when even the light will be darkened by the sin and corruption of land and sea. Isaiahalso tells us that at the time God will turn away His face from the house of Jacob (Isaiah 8:13-17).
And then: For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:6- 7)
The prophecy gives promise of a king who will have five titles:
1. Wonderful
2. Counsellor
3. The Mighty God
4. The Everlasting Father and
5. The Prince of Peace

Mohammed the Prince of Peace grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did this guy make any sense here at all?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by adaybayor(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
some pple are just the fooooool they are, how on earth will GOD need to come down as man to chage anything in this world .damn this total brainwash by some fuckiiiiiiiiigggggg europeans, God does things by commandment and not by action, when the bible talk about god building the world with his hands,only a fool will compare that with man's hand, get things straight you xtain folks, learn to reason, jesus is no god, he will never be a god and he will never more than an apostle of god, when jesus talk about the coming prophet do u mean it was false or is that apostle yet to arrive? i live u to answer those question,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.