Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Will History Remember Obasanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will History Remember Obasanjo? (2687 Views)

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Oganews.com How Will History Remember Jiga / 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by uzors: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2006
Tell me what you think.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by roca(f): 4:11am On Jan 19, 2006
since people aint replyin d realy msg i gat a question for yall is it true dat d US is choosin d next candidates 4 presidency in nigeria
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Chxta(m): 1:00am On Jan 20, 2006
uzors:

Tell me what you think.
As the man who ruled Nigeria twice...
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by ldollier(f): 4:03am On Jan 20, 2006
as a dictator. thats if he will ever be remembered
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by ZuluNation(m): 4:10am On Jan 20, 2006
ldollier:

as a dictator. thats if he will ever be remembered

You got my vote on that. He can hang from a bridge in LAGOS for all we care.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Odeku(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2006
as the best president Nigeria has ever had, and the man who brought cell phone to Nigeria
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2006
Odeku,count my vote on that.Pres. Obasanjo is the most successful president we 've had.
None of the rest is better.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by demmy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2006
Just one of the same and he is sure to be forgotten like those others too because he has failed in one dimension that matters: Laying strong foundation for democracy. Without strong institutions we are not going anywhere.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by okewole(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2006
History will remember him for destrying the future of the coming generation and all thev childred yet unborn----May his family (immediate and future generation)live to regret that he came from their linage.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2006
Okegwale, did president Obasanjo prevent you from chopping a huge amount of money? Why the unfounded bitterness?
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by toshmann(m): 12:53am On Mar 03, 2006
i'll remember him as the [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]GENERAL COMMANDER OF THE PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE organisation for the GOVERNMENT OF THOSE PEOPLE BY THOSE PEOPLE FOR THOSE PEOPLE.

just that the other presidents are not better. cryoh,nigeria.

may be i should try not to remember him at all(oh but he increased my salary when i was workin in naija.hmmn!)okay i'll remember him as i stated above.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by otokx(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2006
when a man who has been doing good suddenly does a bad deed; all the good things are forgotten. Lets wait for him to leave Aso Rock before looking at history.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Akolawole(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2006
@Okewole
Is that not too harsh?
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by DivineOke(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2006
As a man who brought down the high and lofty that stood in his way
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2006
How can history remember Baba? Baba for life president!!!

There can be no history since Baba will be ruling us forever!
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by owo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2006
May Okewole live long and may his prayer in that post be answered a million times
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by ababoy1(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2006
How will History remember “Olisie ego Obu so Njo.”

Probably as one of the luckiest men alive - that is until he dies for Nigeria.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Idekeson(m): 4:05am On Mar 14, 2006
That Bola Ige, a serving minister of justice was murdered in his residence and it ended as a cold case. Nigeria is incredible.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by OBJ3(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2007
so you people dont have any better way of remembering your presidents angry

no respect angry
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2007
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by mazaje(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2007
as the only african leader that tried to but failed in extending his tenure beyond the stipulated one giving by the constitution of the country.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by chidichris(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2007
please let the legasis of obj be gazzetted as outlined by crude oil with the addition of a man that brought down the infrastructures to its wrost record and the first president to appoint ( or select) a successor in the history of nigeria.
the only president to have lined her daughter for senatorial election.
by the way, is he not the urgliest president in our history.
he is the only elected president and self-appointed minister for seven and half years.
he has a lot to be remembered with especially on controversial issues.
i want us to remember him as the most controversial president we have ever seen.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by ugodaniel(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
as a nonenty and the worst president NIgeria has ever had
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by OBJ3(m): 3:17am On Mar 23, 2007
ugodaniel:

as a nonenty and the worst president NIgeria has ever had
na your papa
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by superman(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2007
ha
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by stiyke(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
Remember him as an accident that happened to nigeria. As was said by danjuma, nigerians elected obj and now they have kingkong in their hands. But he has dug his own ,
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by topisdo: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
Odeku and Uchrik, i love you.
Obasanjo is the best president Nigeria has ever had. In a few year's time, we will satrt missing him. Is it in the way he handle issues, his accomplishments, fatherly tendencies and jokes, even his uncultured utterences?, i love everything about that man. In fact, am already missing him.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by babasin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
A President that wiped out his own people: ODI Village!
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by Bankole01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
The ugliest desport to ever misrule Nigeria
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by alanbolo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
guys, why focus on the negatives while there are zillions goods that have be-cometh from his tenure , cheesy
Other countries have it worse, we're lucky to be among the few that can stand tall and debate on events / history

EFCC have done more goods than bad, the excess acruage from Petroleum funds that are been used now to bridge the gap in oil revenue, the capitalization that makes capitalism a reality, the GSM cum ISP insurgents, , focus on the good and it shall be well with the land.
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by dayokanu(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2007
But we sleep in darkness, we are unemployed, Niger-Delta is getting better grin, disregard for the judiciary, executive lawlessness, traficking money abroad in presidential jet,Politically motivated assasination e.g Bola Ige, Harry Mashalls, Dikibo, Funsho Williams but to mention a few and no solution to all these. These are the things we see everyday
Re: How Will History Remember Obasanjo? by bobezey(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2007
Our out going civilian Prez Obj is who he is. His legacy , ? On the scale of 1-10, I'll say 2 or less. Do I need to say more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month / Police Disrupts Plans To Bomb Buhar's Rally In Katsina / Results From Yesterdays Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.