Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. (1836 Views)

Dress Me Outlet Nigeria Job Vacancies (7 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Mtn Nigeria Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by rocoboy: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2010
MTN is recruiting for Managements staff. Relate with the sales, customer relations and product development team to ascertain training needs arising from front line business operations. To Apply for this Job Type MY NAIJA JOBS into GOOGLE SEARCH then Apply thru site.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by rocoboy: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
this job is still open.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by OboBoco(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
i went to the site but its a little bit confusing
why don't you drop your email address
atleast we can send our c.v directly to your inbox so that you can help us to forward it
that way we can be sure it will get to the right quarters
thank you.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by rocoboy: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
The job is available, click on the application link. Apply directly to the MTN website.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by rocoboy: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2010
This Job is still available.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by OboBoco(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
hi, pls there's no place in the site to apply thru, besides, i have not even seen the job advert for Mtn, that you are talking about.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by rocoboy: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
search for mtn
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by OboBoco(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2010
i did all that but it was still not coming up.
thats why i said i could forward the c.v. to you directly and you assist
since you know what to do better.
Thanks.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by hallo(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
check the MTN site very well. i forwarded mine 3 days ago, except if it has been closed now smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mtn Nigeria Job Opportunity. by OboBoco(f): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
i just did that, rather it is showing me some old stuffs from last year.
pls tell me the steps that you used. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment / Estate Management I.t Students Needed In A Real Estate Company In V.i / Online Mba Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.