Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Which Body Temperaments Are U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Body Temperaments Are U? (4246 Views)

Ladies - Which Body Type Are U? Men- Which body type do u prefer? - Pics / Temperaments And Love Language / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Which Body Temperaments Are U? by zealot4me(f): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sanguine
The Sanguine temperament personality is fairly extroverted. People of a sanguine temperament tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be quite loud. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean very sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when pursuing a new hobby, interest is lost quickly when it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. For some people, these are the ones you want to be friends with and usually they become life long friends.

Choleric
A person who is choleric is a doer. They have a lot of ambition, energy, and passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were cholerics. They like to be leaders and in charge of everything.

Melancholic
A person who is a thoughtful ponderer has a melancholic disposition. Often very considerate and get rather worried when they could not be on time for events, melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become occupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. A melancholic is also often a perfectionist. They are often self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is sometimes they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

Phlegmatic
Phlegmatics tend to be self-content and kind. They can be very accepting and affectionate. They may be very receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are very consistent, relaxed, rational, curious, and observant, making them good administrators and diplomats.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by madlady(f): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
Melancholic.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Odunnu: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
I'm choleric or thought I was choleric after readin Tim Lahaye's 'Why you act the way you do'
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by MsPotato(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
madlady:

Melancholic.

im the same as well wink
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
i think people who look for such grouping aint sure of who they are what are they inside and out
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by madlady(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i think people who look for such grouping aint sure of who they are what are they inside and out

Hmmm.

Ms. Potato:

im the same as well wink

shocked shocked kiss.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by zealot4me(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
am a pure choleric i knw dat right within ma self
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by iice(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Being a water sign (mammywater) I'm melancholic mostly with a touch of choleric
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by degubi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
Phlegmatic/Melancholic without any shadow of doubt.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by ladygaga(f): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2010
i'm predominantly melancholic
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Tinksh(f): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2010
I dont fit into a 'box' or a 'type'. Im a freak of nature grin but thanks for the read.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Dsense(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2010
I'm preponderantly Phlegmatic.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by MsPotato(f): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2010
madlady:

shocked shocked kiss.

lol! WHy the shock sweety? grin
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by DonXavi(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2010
Am pure choleric, another characteristic of choleric is of being bad-tempered: showing or tending to show anger or irritation. they're never diplomatic,
They're not the type that shows tact and skill in dealing with people, they tell u red is red when red is really red no beating about the bush.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by slap1(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2010
I am an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Dsense(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

I am an Igbo man.
Can't laff grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by bukydiamon(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
i'm choleric/phlegmatic
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
slap1:

I am an Igbo man.
ROFLOL. Craze man.
Me am San/phlem/chol/mel. I have not been able to consistently get just one result everytime I take the test. But from my own judgement, I would say I am cholericmelancholic.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Omolola1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Am Phlegmatic
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by 190: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Im all in all~
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by MRMoneyE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
zealot4me:

Sanguine
The Sanguine temperament personality is fairly extroverted. People of a sanguine temperament tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be quite loud. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean very sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when pursuing a new hobby, interest is lost quickly when it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. For some people, these are the ones you want to be friends with and usually they become life long friends.

Choleric
A person who is choleric is a doer. They have a lot of ambition, energy, and passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were cholerics. They like to be leaders and in charge of everything.

Melancholic
A person who is a thoughtful ponderer has a melancholic disposition. Often very considerate and get rather worried when they could not be on time for events, melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become occupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. A melancholic is also often a perfectionist. They are often self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is sometimes they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

Phlegmatic
Phlegmatics tend to be self-content and kind. They can be very accepting and affectionate. They may be very receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are very consistent, relaxed, rational, curious, and observant, making them good administrators and diplomats.

YOU CANT JUST READ THE ABOVE AND SAY THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG, EACH ONE OF THIS QUALITY IS ATTACHED TO YOUR MONTH OF BIRTH AND NOT READING ONE THAT SWEETS YOU AND YOU SAY THAT IS YOURS ,
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by tjskii(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
im choleric with a tinge of melancholy
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by ShyOne(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Phlegmatic describes me best I think.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
I am that I am
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by tjskii(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^u be God
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Vic2k3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
I've known it for a while now that i'm Phlegmatic one hundred percent. No doubt
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Gaygurl(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
slap1:

I am an Igbo man.
lmao, funny dude!
Am phlegmatic al da wayyy.
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Vic2k3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
Gaygirl thats cool cool cool
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Omolola1(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
@vicks, wow! that's cool, that makes us 2, lol
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Vic2k3(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
Viola i tot u were sleeping?
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Omolola1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
Yes, i was, how did u know that?
Re: Which Body Temperaments Are U? by Vic2k3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
Anyway was a good guess. So who were u dreaming of? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Is He For Real. / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Is Love Really For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.