Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! (2790 Views)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Nadia Buari Stuns Like Beyonce; Goes Gangsta With Her Kart Racer Look. / Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by luxoire(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2007
I know i am probably gonna get slaughtered for this, as i can see most of you are feeling her!!

but DAMN she needs to slow down.

Granted she is beautiful and talented, but heck she is doing my head in. If i have to watch one more thing on MTV about her, or Listen to a new song, i'll scream, she is LITERALLY EVERYWHERE!!

no sooner does she have one song out, than releases another one, she is competing with herself, infact pretty soon, half of the chart top 20 go be only her songs

Anybody else seen enough of her?, or is it just me?
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by Jossidu(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2007
why u dey cry? and by the way who told u beyonce is everywhere? and who told u she is goin to have more than 3 songs on the chart? or didnt u here that tony braxton once had 4 songs arrange 1 2 4 8 in the world chat? why wont she be interviewed or dont u know that some times she pays 4 the interviews?, wait a munite didnt u hear that her husband is the richest rapper on EARTH?, and havent u observed that since she met him her status has changed, Is there any speciality in beyonce, cos in twistin Shakira pass am,in general dancin ciara pass am, in Kolomentality lil kim pass am, im shoutin gwen stefany pass am, for voice even me i pass am, but beyonces hips does not lie at all, and overall she has the money to run things. so
if its her time to shine, and she is still contestin or let me say draggin for place, then she is not tryin at all, but come to think of it, maybe anytime u on ur MTV is the time they show beyonce cos on my MTV i dont see her as much that.
wat u think? grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by GucciBabe(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2007
a very good performer
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by chiogo(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2007
Lmao, she's not everywhere. Unless, u're jobless to be watchin' the TV all the time. tongue
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by sofine5(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2007
I KNOW! i mean, i love beyonce, but every second hr videos come up. it's tearing me apart!
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by luvhenry(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2007
i like her like that leave her for me
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by londoner: 10:42am On May 15, 2007
lol, is that any reason to dislike someone?, success, beauty and fame, lol Maybe the word you are looking for is resent, lol
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by hype: 12:29pm On May 15, 2007
If you are tired of hearing her songs then change the channel when any of her song comes up Abi na by force. Abeg leave the girl and let her enjoy the special attention given to her. Abi is it her fault that she's got so much talent. Please Let her shine until there is another young and strong female contender but till then its BEYOUNCE!!!!!!
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by iice(f): 1:10pm On May 15, 2007
Hahahahaha i feel ya, it was like when DC was everywhere or JLO. She's ayt, make she dey do her thing.

To the right ,to the right!
I can have another you in an hour,
as a matter of fact, she's up in the shower

or something of that nature Bwahahahahahaha. grin
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by naijagal(f): 1:32pm On May 15, 2007
abeg leave beyonce, its her time
it'll be some one else in d near future, till then let her shine
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by luvhenry(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2007
i wonder why so much hate and beef .the thing is that bee released a video album with all the songs on bday plus 2 more videos SHE DID NOT RELEASE THEM AS SINGLES OH? so if mtv shows it its not her fault i love u bee
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by simy: 2:16pm On May 17, 2007
luvhenry,thank u very much 4 breaking it down 4 them ooooooo.
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by angel101(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2007
luxoire:

I know i am probably going to get slaughtered for this, as i can see most of you are feeling her!!

but DAMN she needs to slow down.

Granted she is beautiful and talented, but heck she is doing my head in. If i have to watch one more thing on MTV about her, or Listen to a new song, i'll scream, she is LITERALLY EVERYWHERE!!

no sooner does she have one song out, than releases another one, she is competing with herself, infact pretty soon, half of the chart top 20 go be only her songs

Anybody else seen enough of her?, or is it just me?

i totally agree. i don't like her!!! angry  i think she over does things (everything) otherwise called oversabi!! grin
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by wadomi: 3:34pm On May 17, 2007
how is that our headache or problem?
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by DisGuy: 3:41pm On May 17, 2007
Throw your T.V away mate, leave her! tell them producers to stop showing her and remember most of her songs/videos are played ON REQUEST by the viewers! wink
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by angel101(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2007
u just love to see her booty dont u? grin wink
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by OmoEko1(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2007
Beyonce haters stop hating cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl got the body and money all your haters wish your had  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by wadomi: 4:54pm On May 17, 2007
, and plus she come get jayz on top - even if u give your obo to Jayz for free, im go say no.
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2009
@ Poster
You don't like Beyonce because every time you see her she reminds you of how plain you are. Poor you!
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by adetoru(f): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2010
Abeg na over sabi get her wia she dey now,if I had her opportunity,i for do pass,plus i want her banging body.Only thing i complain about na the over showing of her crotch,then she'll act all innocent and virginal
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by riversman: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2010
get ready cos Aunty BeYawnSHit is releasing a new album/world tour/acting a new movie/GOnna be in Naija for 50th celebration concert,

GET READY COS THE SLUTTTTTT IS ON HER WAY!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by oneluvb55(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2010
the poster,
u said u dont like beyonce but know say na bad belle dey kill u.
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by DisGuy: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
riversman:

get ready cos Aunty BeYawnSHit is releasing a new album/world tour/acting a new movie/GOnna be in Naija for 50th celebration concert,

GET READY COS THE SLUTTTTTT IS ON HER WAY!!!!!!!!!!! grin

and id.iots like you will still be in the same place whilst the hard working singer/songwriter/actress/entrepreneur/charity worker/motivator will be making the most of her God-given talents
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by azeeza(f): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
Grow up and get a life haters.she is a good singer no doubt about dat,to crown it all she is an epitome of beauty.
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by OgaMadam(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
I know what she means though,

its not hate but even Beyonce said it herself that she was gonna get
oscars,
grammys,
be top this top that,
"I want it all"

its no mystery that she is popping it out of every hole
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by peachie(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^^^ and loosing her soul in the process.
Something's got to give!
Overexposure is going to make pple hate her eventually. classic case, Kanye -cant keep my gob shut-West angry
Lady Gaga falls into this category as well (overexposure) and 'overdoing' everything angry
As does bleeping Rhianna angry angry angry
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by babymi2(f): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
she is a good singer
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by yemipretty(f): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ Poster, I agree with you o jare.

Beyonce overdoes the 'sexy' thingy too much. Her butt is literally always in your face with every picture haba. Granted she is pretty, married to Jay Z who is buying her rocks so big her hands can't fit into her purse. I'm nnot a fan of contemporary music and all but whenever I watch what this people turn out in the name of music, I know that the world is really coming to an end very soon.
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by lifesabeach: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2013
....and I thought the Kardashians were the world's biggest problem.. undecided. This Beyonce doesn't give me headaches yet. All of them should sha remember that STARS FALL
Re: I Don't Like Beyonce Oh! by Gabreal1(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2013
chiogo: Lmao, she's not everywhere. Unless, u're jobless to be watchin' the TV all the time. tongue
mtshew

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kanye West Signing Deal With D’banj & Don Jazzy, Jay-z, Kid Cudi & Pusha / Afrocandy Releases Trailer For Most Daring African X-rated Feature Yet! / Not Again! D'banj Squeezing Another Female Azz On Stage At NYE Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.