Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky (20793 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Ogagist2: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2019
The Nigerian Army has denied reports that its soldiers arrested a suspected notorious cult leader, popularly known as Bobrisky in Gokana local government area of Rivers State.

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike while addressing leaders of Rumuolumeni community at the Government House last Friday, announced that soldiers had arrested Bobrisky.

The Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 6 Division, Colonel Aminu Illiyasu, said soldiers did not arrest the suspected cult leader or any other cultist in Gokana local government area.

Illiyasu said: “We don’t know what they are talking about. If such thing has happened, I would have been the first to inform you.

When we got Don Wanny, I sent you pictures and the statement as early as 4:00am in the morning, because I couldn’t get all of you to come and take pictures yourself”.

When we got Mene, I sent the statement and pictures to you even before you started calling me. But, the issue of Bobrisky, we don’t know anything about it”.

If the 6 Division of the Nigerian Army was involved, I wouldn’t have waited for you to call before passing the information to you.”

Recall Wike had while handing over vehicles to security agencies on Thursday placed a N30 million bounty on Bobrisky. He later announced that the suspected cultist had been arrested by soldiers less than 24 hours after his promise to reward anybody with information that could lead to his arrest.

The governor states that “The Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army. Anyone who generates insecurity in Rivers State, I am ready to pay any amount to ensure the arrest of that person.”

Army’s denial raises pertinent question of the authenticity of Govenor Wike’s claims.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/nigerian-army-denies-arresting-notorious-cultist-bobrisky/

https://leadership.ng/2019/08/12/army-denies-arresting-notorious-cultist-bobrisky/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Ogagist2: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Imagine!!! Who is lying to us now? Wike or Army

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by reccy(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2019
The very problems of river state is the wike of a governor. This guy is something else. He did that so that ppl will think he is so determined to end the insecurity and cultist of a thing, but we all can see that almost everything he has been doing is a cover up.

I mean how do you hunt people that helped you win election? You want to stop the very group you are part of?!?

But wetin concern me sef, that one na riverian wahala, las las dy go kill themselves finish .

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Kingpee2(m): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Who posted the news then?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by deebrain(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2019
The way Satan looks when observing our lying abilities as a country..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by captianfreeman(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Hienna(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm.... Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by HarryDuce(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if either of them were lying. Wike is a man of deflection; he pretends to tackle the issue but we all know it's for the media. The army on the other hand... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by ntyce(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Lol,
Wike set am up, Wike arrest am...
Wike collected his 30 million...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Freshwhyte(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Nigeria Army should stop lying to the public.

They caught the guy at his residence when he was about to flee the community

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by OkoYibo: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2019
If you want to catch the army, record a video. That's what happened in Taraba.

Hope they didn't catch and release him like they did to the kidnapper in Taraba?

This same army catches Boko Haram fighters that killed soldiers and releases them saying they are reformed Boko Haram.

Nigerian Army has lost the confidence and trust of Nigerians and it's a shame.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by realnas(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Bobrisky has paid off the right persons and they have released him,just like they did in taraba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Oche211(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Olamilekxy(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2019
d

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by ayodaisi: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Wike the lying bitch

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by cenaman(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2019
OK
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Hotzone(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2019
When u killed three members of the gallant intelligent response team of Nigeria police, did u send pics as well?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Abukhaleedah: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Las las na scam
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Horladipupo0505: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2019
who is liein for who

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Oche211(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2019
deebrain:
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by benpuzzy(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Hope they didn't free him the way they freed the other one from the other State last week, though investigation is still going on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by chigoziri2403(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Was there any caught, no bobrisky wasn't caught
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by OkoYibo: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2019
deebrain:

Nigerians taught Satan how to lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by seanfer(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2019
It is not something new that those cultists killing people in Rivers state have access to the government house. I remember when the Army was about invading Khana for Solomon Ndigbara in 2016. It was Governor Wike that sent message to the guy and He escaped even positioned his boys to attack the army convoy. We all know how Wike was going everywhere then shouting that the army and Magnus Abe are killing the Ogonis. InJune this year the OSPAC from Omoku went to Ahaoda to arrest a kidnaper who ran from omoku to Ahaoda the next day Wike called traditional rulers from Ahaoda and he threatened to declare OSPAC a terrorist group. Wike did not want the killing to stop in rivers state because He laid the foundation.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by Biritiko: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Wike is a fool
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by konkonbilo(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2019
angry

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Customs Impound Smuggled Poultry Products Worth Over N268m In Owerri / Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.