Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) (8549 Views)

North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem / North West Gets A New Ferrari For Christmas! / Kanye West Gets Gully On CamerawomanAfter Kim Kardashian Gets Asked About Reggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
I told ya! The dude is nuts, he's got money to blow!!!

Wait, those can't be real,  can they?

Kanye West showed off his sparkling new smile on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, courtesy of diamond and gold teeth implants on his bottom row. And no, it's not a grill, he says.

See photos of Kanye's old teeth

"You ripped all those teeth out and put in that?" an incredulous DeGeneres asked.

"I just thought the diamonds were cooler," West replied. "I guess there's just certain stuff that rock stars are supposed to do."

West, who first tweeted a photo of his blinged-out teeth in July, further explained his new mouth of hardware in the November issue of Vanity Fair.

Kanye West: "I contemplated suicide"

"I just like diamond teeth and I didn't feel like having to take them out all the time," he said.

What do you think of Kanye's flashy choppers?

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 21, 2010
one thing for sure you can not beat his swag grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by puskin: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2010
. . . .craziness comes in different forms. . . . his is just a matured form of craziness.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2010
rokiatu:

one thing for sure you can not beat his swag grin
Yep. . sad
puskin:

. . . .craziness comes in different forms. . . . his is just a matured form of craziness.

Too mush money
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by tpiah: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2010
looks weird but if money dem sweet am sha. . . . . .na him know.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by SeanT21(f): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2010
50 years from now, he's gonna regret this.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by niceone3(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2010
It's a free world. U gato do what ever u feels would make u happy.
So Go kenye go! Go enjoy ur new hardware
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by snthesis(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2010
his kidnap value jst went up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 22, 2010
You call stones in his mouth swag, lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2010
donspony:

You call stones in his mouth swag, lipsrsealed
Don't mind the westernized crumps. . .grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by drmoney: 1:19am On Oct 22, 2010
Another lame attempt to sell more CDs and appear controversial.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by sledge406: 3:46am On Oct 22, 2010
MODERATOR. . .What do you mean by "Gets Permanent teeth?" Even what you have on in your mouth aint permanent when the correct fists aims at you grin but for Kanye, twud be disastrous wink

What ya all shud be worried about is if he'll use colgate, Macleans, Darbur, Close-up, salt, charcoal or rat intestine to wash his teethdiamonds.

Stewpid move by a stewpid fellow and someone called it swags.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by birdman(m): 4:08am On Oct 22, 2010
you can take the negro out of the hood, but you cant take the hood out of the negro, apparently.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by tellwisdom: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2010
You just wont blame this guy, he's not worried of life anymore, Do whatever ya wish, as far you dont step on pple's toe
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by chyz(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2010
I think its crazy but original. hey,u only have one life to live and he's doing it up. cool
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by oyinda3(f): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2010
this dude is just so crazy. why am i not surprised.

he better have body guards and security everywhere he goes from now on because, well, no commoner walks around carrying diamonds in their mouth unguarded.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Jezzybrown(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2010
money can make people crazzy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2010
who cares, he can even change his eye balls into a saphire, slowpoke
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by chyz(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2010
oyinda.:

this dude is just so crazy. why am i not surprised.

he better have body guards and security everywhere he goes from now on because, well, no commoner walks around carrying diamonds in their mouth unguarded.

I agree, especially after he's been have a frenzy with Maxwell's girl and snappin shots time after time. The dudes definitely going to fxck him up if given chance. I hear Maxwell does kickboxing stuvs and hear he's mad and a very dangerous guy. lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by latepa(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2010
Who cares even if he gets a Diamond Tongue or Lips? that's just the way he is
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2010
Its his money so if he wants diamond studded teeth then good for him. He has the means to support his shopping habits, its his life, his choice so no biggie. As long as he can afford it [and isn't writing bad checks then I so nothing wrong] 

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by lovejo(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2010
DROP OUT WILL ALWAYS SHOW THE WORLD THE LEVEL OF THEIR LITERACY
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by vianooo1(f): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2010
He just gave some people a crazy reason to kidnap him and uproot his dentation. Afterall some people in some places in the world would kill for a mobile phone.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by gmailer2: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2010
What does this proof?
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2010
shocked shocked

If dem catch am for oshodi ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Ibomade1: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2010
In a couple of months from now, the guy would have removed it. So no big deal
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by ebeano(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2010
Swag has turned into foolishness

A very STUPID move!
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by ebeano(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2010
A very STUPID move

dont change it to silly again
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by ebeano(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2010
A very STEWPID move by Kanye Silly West
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by tobaina: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2010
ode
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by tobaina: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2010
well, someone is richer
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by makajibbz(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2010
so hs teeth made d homepage

nonsensesity angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'Banj, Mercy Aigbe & Beats FM's OAP, Dami Elebe has new love. Check it Out / Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) / Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.