Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Uti Nwachukwu’s Interview About Winning Big Brother Africa 5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu’s Interview About Winning Big Brother Africa 5 (2003 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu’s Interview About Winning Big Brother Africa 5 by sandra123: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2010

Naija/the continent has been buzzing about Uti's big win. Check out Uti's interview below with SATV right after his win

Interview with Tashi Tagg of The South African TV Authority
Tashi: What questions have you been asked the most tonight?

Uti: Questions about my father’s passing and I’ve been asked to talk about Sheila, yeah, those two questions.

Tashi: And what you have said about both?

Uti: With my dad’s passing, I’ve said: “You know what, he gave me strength,” I could have left the game, but I pulled myself together and said: ‘Okay, you have to take control right now.’

Of course the production did give me a choice to go for the funeral and come back and I accepted that but, as life would have it, there was a flood in my home town and so they had to postpone the funeral to November.

For me, I just said: "You know what, the last thing I told my dad before I left was that I was coming back here and he told me that I had all it took to get to the Finale so the minute the news came out I felt like leaving, but then I thought: "You know what? I'm gonna do this for my dad.'"

Tashi: And Sheila?

Uti: She's an amazing woman
All here: http://www.cp-africa.com/2010/10/20/uti-nwachukwu-interview/

(1) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan And His New Wife: Pic / VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Flour-bombed At Perfume Launch / “i Had 16 Wives But Only 4 Are Left…”babasala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.