Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (41225 Views)

Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme / NLC - KRISTON LARRY Affordable Housing Scheme / 2/3 Bedroom Flat At Millennium Housing Scheme, Ojokoro, Sango Ota, Lagos Sate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by vibrant: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
HI,
PKEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA with what is going on with the ikorodu gra 111 ext 111 scheme.I bought into it some time ago.Has there been any form of development whatsoever on the scheme?will appreciate your reply.
Regards
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
vibrant:

HI,
PKEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA with what is going on with the ikorodu gra 111 ext 111 scheme.I bought into it some time ago.Has there been any form of development whatsoever on the scheme?will appreciate your reply.
Regards

The extension part of the main Ikorodu GRA III scheme is fairly developed compared to the main GRA proper that is more developed.
Anyway, you can start developing your site if you so wished to.

Cheers.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by vibrant: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
yemiyemi link=topic=535975.msg7395249#msg7395249 date=1293105124]
The extension part of the main Ikorodu GRA III scheme is fairly developed compared to the main GRA proper that is more developed.
Anyway, you can start developing your site if you so wished to.

Cheers.
Thanks.I apprciate the information.One can start planning towards developing the plot gradually next year.Once again,thanks
Regards.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ajileko: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2010
@sojay As the lawyer say, you need to move fast if you've already paid for this Land or you could be in bad shape.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by sonety2k(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR lawyer.

Kindly keep the good work going!!!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by bestads(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2011
Lawyer can we have a list of current LASG housing schemes with their locations and prices included in the list,this will help a lot of us to make our decisions in purchasing LASG properties.

thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by tundejoy: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
Hello barrister, great info! Thanks and God bless, Well appreciated. Pls can send this write up to my email add and your fone numba? Email add is tundedodowilliams@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by dare0834(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Oga Law, do you know if there are any land the government is currently allocating? Probably new estates where one can apply for land and be allocated
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by income2010: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
thank you lawyer.
anyone who needs to buy properties from a bank should contact me:07090483443;email:info@xpluscompany.com
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Tontodebe: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2011
This is for the lawyer, i need your advice, i have read the informations on nearly all the new estates alond the lagos-ibadan expressway, one common thing about all of them is that the more you read the more confused you become in terms of infrastructures and facilities available in the estates. Kindly advice me on what to do. I am in dire need of a land to build but i want a place where there is security, water and also other basic but very essential facilities. I also prefer a place that is already being built and not an isolated island as i have been seeing on some of the estates websites like the evermore estate.
Your timely advice will be very much appreciated
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lionness(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2011
@Tontodebe

Why not go and see those place yourself instead of asking for opinions. The more you ask, the more people push you towards their own objectives and whims.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lastpage: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
Dee-Law Baba!
I salute with all my bodi grin K'oni ree o!!

I have a question for you and anyone with prime information but l dont want to open a new thread for it.

I hear the Rent Edict Tribunal of Lagos State has been ABOLISHED an all "Tenant/Landlord Matter" now goes to the Magistrate and other higher Courts! TRUE or FALSE?

Again, where can l "read-up" on what the "current position of the law" is on House Rent Increase? (I know it is 20%max, every three years before now but the above changes may have moved the goal post angry angry If you put it ere , all the better.

My friend's Landlord just gave him an increase of almost 100% and he is "shitting in his pants"! They went to a "Mediation Center" but it seems "Madam Mediation" is not reading the Law Books cos, she is saying Landlord has the right to increase rent as he likes and if they dont likeit they should pack out"!! angry angry (I am just hoping she is not speaking "under some influence" you know Naija now grin )

Your input and that of others will be appreciated!

BTW: If my friend took my advice some years ago, he would have been a landlord of 2rooms at Ikorodu by now grin
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lastpage: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
Lawyer, where art thou?
I am waiting for your response PLEASE!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ricki: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
My eye caught a few words in da first post thus someone will be renting the land rather owning it! Am i correct or not?
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by arixreal: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2011
@lawyer
where can i get low cost housing in lagos state or lagos government land to buy. how much will it cost now to get the stuff. secondly will it be mortgage on it? fidaus777@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
If you need Lagos State Government Residential Land in any part of Lagos, pls contact me on yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com or 07035088651
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Ahmedo74(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
Quote from: vibrant on December 16, 2010, 01:32 PM
HI,
Regards

I also have a plot on this particular scheme, i paid for it in 2004 and i only just set my eyes on it last week (7 yrs of waiting).

As this scheme is in the middle of two areas, you will find that the front is developed and the back (which i gathered is called lucky fibre entrance) is also developed, but the scheme itself has little activities.

You are best going in through the lucky fibre side as it may inspire you to start work on the land (assuming money is no object) grin

Ciao
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by vibrant: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2011
Ahmedo74
I also have a plot on this particular scheme, i paid for it in 2004 and i only just set my eyes on it last week (7 yrs of waiting).

As this scheme is in the middle of two areas, you will find that the front is developed and the back (which i gathered is called lucky fibre entrance) is also developed, but the scheme itself has little activities.

You are best going in through the lucky fibre side as it may inspire you to start work on the land (assuming money is no object) grin

Ciao

Its good to ve someone in the house that has a plot there too.I was there last year and since then i ve not returned.I called the surveyor in charge last week and he asked me to pay 20k to take possesion of my plot.is that applicable to u too.Am looking at starting something latter this year God willing but i want to make sure ppl like you ve started something also.What are your plans as regards the land.Are you saying no devlopment as started at all.If i were to go there with public transport,how will i get there from ketu.The last time i went,i went with a car.Hope to hear from you.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Vibrant, i remember av responded to your comment somtimes concerning the level of development at Ikorodu GRA111 and obviously Ahmedo74 has been able to even shed more light concerning the level of development there. Infact i was there last week to mobilise for starting a building foundation.
The only constraint as far as am concern is your pocket, if you have your money i'l advise you to start building.
Concerning the money the surveyor incharge asked you to pay, well, he usuallyrequest for such money but whenever you are around at the site you can call me and we'l see what we can do concerning reduction.
Regarding how to get there from Ketu, from ikorodu b/stop, enter a cab to Odongunyan drop at the last b/stop and take a bike to GRA.

I hope av been able able to assist in my little way.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Ahmedo74(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Vibrant - Inbox me at omoasenperi-odugbede@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by vibrant: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
@yemiyemi,you have been of great assitance.I appreciate.I will let you know when next i plan to that area.Thanks man
@Ahmedo74-a mail has been sent to your box.Thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Sagewood: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2011
Keep threading!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by japanson(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2011
Hello sir , pls l really need your help and l want you to put me through concerning this ok oba land , l 'm interested in that land sir , l will be expecting an urgent reply from you , ASAP, 08023220837
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by demola9: 11:33am On May 03, 2011
i want to get a land in ikorodu and i want to know how much it will cost?in a very good allocation
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by jolash(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2011
Can anyone share their experience / advice on buying service flats in Lagos. Am looking at an offer which is asking for 2% payment upfront and a mortage facility spreading over 15-20 years.

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Nb- What requirements do you need to benefit from the NHF
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 9:28am On May 12, 2011
demola9:

i want to get a land in ikorodu and i want to know how much it will cost?in a very good allocation

I have plots at Lagos state residential Scheme, Ikorodu GRA111 for #2.1m. Title C of O, Survey paper, allocation letter.

The location of the land is very good as basic infrastructure is already in place, some of which are:

(a) All roads within the scheme are tarred

(b) drainages already constructed

(c) Electricity poles already in place.

For more details please call 07035088651, 07043601668 or yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ezet(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
Thanks for the information. Can we get brief Sango ,Agbara land sales too?
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by XNLEO9(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ yemiyemi please are there any lagos state schemes that are currently being subscribe to right now besides abijo and do you know of any future ones we should be aware of? thanks.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by buy1get2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
hmmmm, i love this!!!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2011
XNLEO9:

@ yemiyemi please are there any lagos state schemes that are currently being subscribe to right now besides abijo and do you know of any future ones we should be aware of? thanks.

The following scheme are still available for subscription in Lagos State Residential Scheme. They are:

(a) Waterfront Residential Scheme in Epe.

(b) Oko Afo Residential Scheme Badagry

According to information i gathered from Lands bureau, more schemes would soon be published and would be made known accordingly.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by orebaba: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ Lawyer,
hi and good work u do here.more power to ur elbow.i write to ask u for ur candid advice for a friend who presently got some shock as per his allocated plot @ oko-oba.My friend got this land about 3yrs ago (with allocation letter,confimation letter and all receipt from lagos state and also possesses his ''certificate of occupancy'' dated 2010) only for 6month ago ,a letter was pasteted on his gate(becos he now leaves on the land with a bungalow and d main building infront)saying or claiming that another man with c/o on same land is asking my friend to vacate the land.my friend has gone to alausa and from his finding found out that d man truly has c/o dated 1996 and also approval plan no.the man has also filed an application against my friend through his lawyer and copied lagos state lands.
What advice do u have for my friend as regard his present predicament.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by fuqua: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ Orebaba, I feel bad for your friend. I don"t understand how and why the Government can duplicate C of O (unless if one of them is fake). Am really interested in the outcome of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.