Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (41229 Views)

Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme / NLC - KRISTON LARRY Affordable Housing Scheme / 2/3 Bedroom Flat At Millennium Housing Scheme, Ojokoro, Sango Ota, Lagos Sate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by XNLEO9(m): 5:09am On Aug 14, 2011
thanks yemiyemi for your reply. just wondering do u know if there are more schemes planned for ikorodu by lagos state govt
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by epellechri: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
I am still vibrating on my chair, I guess this is what I should have done since i.e contact you. Gr8 job sir, kindly expect a mail/call from me anytym soon. Thanks for the info.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by ZE: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Lawyer(SANl)

well done as always. you are a very reliable fellow.

Keep up the good work.

please remember we still have one unfinished biz, that land you promised to help me gazette.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by salynks007: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Good day lawyer ,my first time no this chat room, i purchased a land from the govt ,ikorodu igbobo scheme ,i have paid and reciept intact, but the problem is the land has not been allocated yet anytime i go to alausa its the same story not ready yet,i need help or any way i can get a refund, pls advice.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by kunlekunle: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2011
lawyer

Duration of Lease: Ninety Nine (99) Years[size=12pt]

what happens to the land at the end of the 99th year
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
salynks007:

Good day lawyer ,my first time no this chat room, i purchased a land from the govt ,ikorodu igbobo scheme ,i have paid and reciept intact, but the problem is the land has not been allocated yet anytime i go to alausa its the same story not ready yet,i need help or any way i can get a refund, pls advice.

There are lots of people even that have been allocated plots and block numbers and yet find it difficult to occupy their plots due to incessant encroachment by the so called omonile's in Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme. The case was so pathetic that series of warnings had been effected and publicised in the dailies recently.

I think what should be done now is to write a complaint letter officially to the Permanent Secretary, Lands Bureau, Secretariat, Ikeja and attached all the relevant documents and receipt paid accordingly.

I think this will go a long way.

Goodluck.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2012
XNLEO9:

thanks yemiyemi for your reply. just wondering do u know if there are more schemes planned for ikorodu by lagos state govt

Will let you know when there is fresh land scheme in Ikorodu. Almost all Ikorodu Land Schemes has been fully subscribed, except owners that were willing to sell theirs, which i have couple of schemes available for sales in different parts of Ikorodu, excluding Igbogbo Scheme.

for more information, please call 07035088651 or yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by mufasaus: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
yemiyemi,
Do you know anything about Igbogbo Millenium residential estate phase 2. I have been given the plot and block number. I have paid all the money, just waiting for the C of O but they keep telling me they are working on the site. Please let me know if you have any idea of what is going on or maybe I should start looking for another land to build. I have been on this for almost 4 years.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by yemiyemi: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
yemiyemi:

There are lots of people even that have been allocated plots and block numbers and yet find it difficult to occupy their plots due to incessant encroachment by the so called omonile's in Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme. The case was so pathetic that series of warnings had been effected and publicised in the dailies recently.

I think what should be done now is to write a complaint letter officially to the Permanent Secretary, Lands Bureau, Secretariat, Ikeja and attached all the relevant documents and receipt paid accordingly.

I think this will go a long way.

Goodluck.

@ Mufasaus, the above is my submission concerning your question.

Thank you.

Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Cowanve(m): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2012
Very informative, i am highly impressed

To view properties available for sale and lease in the Nigerian real estate market, commodities, visit www.cowan-networks.com.ng
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by YomiFash86(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Helpful hints !!!!
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by wola44: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dear All,

How much is the cost of land survey plan for a plot of land at Awoyaya area of ibeju lekki ?
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by aglomar: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Great, thanks.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by 2busy: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2012
I need u to educate me on something: I bought a land from someone who initially bought it from Lagos state government, it has complete survey and C of O in his name.
Now I want to obtain a new c of o in my own name, so I was advised to obtain governor's consent, I hav contacted a lawyer who is currently working at the lagos state ministry of justice to assist me in doing this.
After i hav paid d sum of 200k for the whole process, He told me that the Lagos state surveyor general will have to sign and issue a receipt, the amount to be paid here is 300k!!

My question is this:
Do i have to go ahead and pay the money? or since i know the person who sold the land to me very well, should i just forget about the whole process and get hold to the original c of o from him?

Your advice please.
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Wilife: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
Good day Lawyer,

Please, can u help with ur contact (phone) details. I need u to help check the validity of the claims on a property in Lagos.

We can negotiate the pay....

E-mail addy is wilife1@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot...
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by lawyer(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
@wilifie thanks for the message. My contact email is barrister_matto@yahoo.com or call me on 08077943514

Cheers
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by shileowo: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
bought a land. Was giving deed of ratification,receipt and survey plan. Is that enough. Thanks
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by kaykad: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
bro hw do i get a house from lagos state housing scheme.......
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by Select(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2012
Get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Govs. Consent, Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, etc), within Lagos,Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email addy is: select500@yahoo.com or via BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by demola9: 11:41am On May 30, 2012
yem yem, i am looking for a land in ikorodu with c of o or govt allocation land
Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by davgel(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2012
Dear Law,

I appreciate this piece. I would however like to know if there's any scheme currently available for sale now.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.