Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (77751 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
My younger brother, Prince Benny Benny, is missing since 28th June, 2019. He is 21yrs old, dark in complexion, about 5.7m tall, from Engenni, Rivers State and a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt in 400L studying Political Science.

He left Yenagoa in Bayelsa for school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and never arrived and no one has called his family concerning what possibly happened to him till date.

The case of a missing person was reported at the Police Command in Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa but nothing is happening.

Attached are his pictures and anyone with any useful information should please report to the nearest police station or contact the undersigned.

Admin please help me redirect this SOS to the right section and push it to FP.

Thanks for the anticipated positive reaction and assistance.

PRECIOUS (08066611102)

UPDATE
Two suspects (seller and buyer) were found in possession of his missing handset and were arrested. The seller alleged that he found the phone inside a keke in Yenagoa. The Police in Ekeki transfered the cased to the State Command CID but the CID has released the suspects purportedly on the advice of the DPP. I just called the IPO today (being 30th June 2020) only to hear that the DPP said the suspects have no case to answer. More so, that we are not ready to pay more for further investigations. It's really sad!!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pix
pmadise:

My younger brother, Prince Benny Benny, is missing since 28th June, 2019. He is 21yrs old, dark in complexion, about 5.7m tall, from Engenni, Rivers State and a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt in 300L studying Political Science.

He left Yenagoa in Bayelsa for school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and never arrive and no one has called his family of his whereabout till date. The case of a missing person was reported at the Police Command in Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa but nothing is happening.

Attached are his pictures and anyone with any useful information should please report to the nearest police station or contact the undersigned.

Admin please help me redirect this SOS to the right section and push it to FP.

Thanks for the anticipated positive reaction and assistance.

PRECIOUS

1 Share

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2019
ADMIN please assist to push my SOS to front page for wider reach and assistance

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:
ADMIN please assist to push my SOS to front page for wider reach and assistance

MOD - please help push to FP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Slawormir: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine the DPP and IPO saying you guys are not ready to pay more for further investigations
But i have this strong feelings that this young niggarrr is Hale and hearty
OdefaGirl:

Broh.....in this case, nothing is alright.
Yeah. I know nothing is alright here
But i dey reason am say this young niggarrr fit just dey one huzzle kingdom dey run things because we niggarrrz can take decision easily especially when we are staying broke for too long...
Probably he don conclude say untill the beans don he nor go show face after all nor be stone him dey cook
Baby girl. If you understand what is huzzle kingdom then your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Menance: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
hmm.I hope he didn't wander off to that side

OK I'm shunning triba......m today
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Tibero9248: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Good morning �
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by bouncin04(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by tydi(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
shocked

May he be found in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile check riverbanks, ceiling fans, sars offices and girl friends apartments.

20 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Motionact: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Valoa432: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Person make them don move since.
Forget the matter.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Itisallright: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Very soon he shall return by God's grace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
That's a long time to go missing.

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by austine4real(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Since last year

Nawa oo
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
dem ask if unah get info .. unah dey advert how to make money with phone ... there needs to be a slap button here on nairaland. I swear

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by dannyspeejay(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Ha.................God help us

3 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by EXLOVER(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
It's better for one to exile himself than to commit suicide.

Hope they locate him wherever he is.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by rawpadgin(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
I wonder how this life is now.

Back in the days wen means of communication was like a rocket science, we would travel from delta state, warri all the way down to Lagos without fear of getting lost, a place we haven't been to b4 o. Nothing will happen but now? Hmmmmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Timi141: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Wait, the police is asking you to pay for further investigations?

How low can the NPF sink for god's sake before we realize a wide reaching reform is needed?

11 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by femcancy: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
He will be found by God's grace keep praying.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
shocked shocked

I sympathize with your family on this unfortunate incident.

On the other hand, this boy has the face of a criminal probably he was a cultist and became collateral damage during a face-off.

R.I.P to him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Pauladex(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
May God intervene

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Atk1nson(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
"the DPP said the suspects have no case to answer. More so, that we are not ready to pay more for further investigations."

When justice can be bought. Really shameful, the police and DPP are government-funded, you shouldn't allow this lie low
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
sad
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by doggedfighter(f): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
I hope he's found

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Pavore9: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Hope he is found alive.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by kurlz(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Wow. One whole year? Hnmm it's well. Those suspects need serious drilling.

Naija police and money... Hnmm but if it's a random innocent soul now they will torture the person till he confesses to a crime he did not commit.

But one whole year is too long a period now before declared wanted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.