Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

New Golf 4 For Sale! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Golf 4 For Sale! (4292 Views)

Tok Very Neat Golf 4 For Sale SOLD SOLD / I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently / New Golf Vs New Kia Rio Vs New Hyundia Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Golf 4 For Sale! by mmenieema: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2010
FRESH GOLF 4 TOMATO COLOR,

THIS BABY IS GOING FOR   1.3 MILLIONcool

I AM SELLING IT BECAUSE I AM NOT RETURNING BACK TO NIGERIA FOR A LONG TIME

THE CAR IS PRESENTLY LOCATED IN DELTA STATE, NIGERIA, STILL FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD IT FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR NOW, BUT I DONT USE IT OFTEN BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS PACKED WHENEVER I AM AWAY FROM NIGERIA

AND I VISIT NIGERIA ONCE EVERY 4MONTHS AND STAY FOR JUST A MONTH AND THEN AM GONE AGAIN. SO THE CAR IS STILL VERY FRESH!!!

I CAN BE REACHED ON THIS NUMBER FOR ANY INTERESTED BUYER.

Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by Fogman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
Your price is not realistic. You can get a very clean tokumbo Golf 4 for less than ur quoted price. Do a drastic review of ur price, except u dont want offer to come in. My candid advice.
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
what's the mileage on this baby?
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by lanreSamson: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2010
What a joke. 1.3m grin
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2010
i guess mmenieema is out of town at the moment as he's yet to reply to all this inquiries. grin
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by kayjasper(f): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
Maybe he had too much Tomato in his eyes when he was typing his PRICE, grin grin grin grin
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by mmenieema: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
What the hell Am i begging none of you to buy it? I made an offer and if it doesnt suit you, then you should make an offer and if it's not Okay with me, I can tell you to move on and keep searching for others! , Anyway for those interested parties, my email is tony.ema@hotmail.com , thank yall!
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by cmgoat(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
780k deal? call me asap, grin
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2010
mmenieema,
lashing out at your prospective customers is not exactly a great way to be a good sales man or don't you think so?
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by Freiburger(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2010
mmenieema:

What the hell Am i begging none of you to buy it? I made an offer and if it doesnt suit you, then you should make an offer and if it's not Okay with me, I can tell you to move on and keep searching for others! , Anyway for those interested parties, my email is tony.ema@hotmail.com , thank yall!

Gbam!
If you can't afford what the Guy wants why throwing insults on him? Poor silly unserious buyers?
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by mmenieema: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
Enough Said, I'm only wanting to hear from Serious buyers, If you are not interested you should move to the next page, ! I'm not begging anyone to buy the car, smiley
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by cmgoat(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
am serious 780k cash @ hand now,so how will i get to delta for inspection? wink
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by adanny01(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
Harsh words are not good for a non provoking post, yes. But i still fault the poster for asking for a ridiculously unrealistic price for a Naija used Golf 4 which if anybody pays him that amount he is supposed to say thank you, but its too much take your change. My friend bought the same car 2003 model full options (Except leather seats) grade 1 from Cotonou to Kaduna for a total of 1.05mil through a car dealer for that matter. How can somebody ask anybody for 1.3mill for the same car Naija used and not even 2003 model.
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by fegflu: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
OLE.
GREED.

U WANT TO KILL BUYERS

BECOS NA U START TO SELL GOLF 4 IN LAGOS ABI
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2010
adanny01,
if you've been on nairaland autos long enough you should have known by now that most naija used second hand cars are always priced higher than their tokunbo alternatives. this issue has been visited over and over again and the thinking seems to be that a lot of this sellers probably bought their cars for higher prices in their own time and so selling at a slightly reduced price (compared to what they paid for it) they think they are doing prospective buyers a favour.
this is the scenario: imagine me buying a 2002 camry xle for 2.1m in 2008 and now i want to sell it. i will probably remove 200k and shed it for 1.8m quite oblivious of the fact that the same 2002 camry (direct tokunbo) is now selling for 1.5m. when someone comes along and offers 1.3m i get furious and begin to throw tantrums. such is the case with mmenieema albeit on a golf 4. wink
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by fegflu: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2010
GREEDY FOOL.

SALES MAN NO FIT U.

U FOR BETTER WORK FOR LASTMA.

NONSENSE. 1.3 MILLION FOR GOLF 4- U DEY DREAM
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by Fogman(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2010
George_D:

adanny01,
if you've been on nairaland autos long enough you should have known by now that most naija used second hand cars are always priced higher than their tokunbo alternatives. this issue has been visited over and over again and the thinking seems to be that a lot of this sellers probably bought their cars for higher prices in their own time and so selling at a slightly reduced price (compared to what they paid for it) they think they are doing prospective buyers a favour.
this is the scenario: imagine me buying a 2002 camry xle for 2.1m in 2008 and now i want to sell it. i will probably remove 200k and shed it for 1.8m quite oblivious of the fact that the same 2002 camry (direct tokunbo) is now selling for 1.5m. when someone comes along and offers 1.3m i get furious and begin to throw tantrums. such is the case with mmenieema albeit on a golf 4. wink

I totally disagree with you. He is not the 1st seller to put up a Nigerian use car for sale here. Check the section very well you wont see any post where a Nigerian used car is priced above a Tokumbo version (stand to be corrected). Seller should be intune with present circumstance and stop living in past. Just as i said earlier in my post, he should be more realistic with his price, else he will NEVER get offers here, cos such an ASKING price will scare buyers away.
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by adanny01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
George D
I can only excuse the guy because he is not presently in Nigeria and has not kept himself abreast with the current market price of his vehicle. Right now i know the market value of my car Naija used and otherwise, therefore, i cannot ask for what this poster is asking for. Nonetheless, my father bought a Honda accord 86 model for 250k in 1998 and sold it 3 months ago for 200k. That was because the car was almost a gift from my uncle at the time. Unless this guy mmenieema has been or is in North Korea he should update himself with current prices before posting such prices.
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by adanny01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
adanny01,
this is the scenario: imagine me buying a 2002 camry xle for 2.1m in 2008 and now i want to sell it. i will probably remove 200k and shed it for 1.8m quite oblivious of the fact that the same 2002 camry (direct tokunbo) is now selling for 1.5m. when someone comes along and offers 1.3m i get furious and begin to throw tantrums. such is the case with mmenieema albeit on a golf 4.

Point of correction, i registered on Nairaland 4 months before you did, only that u've been more active than me.
Re: New Golf 4 For Sale! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
adanny01,
i guess we're saying more or less the same thing- our registration dates on nl not being an issue.

fogman,
i've researched naija used cars on and off nl autos and i assure you 99% of the time my assertion holds true.

(1) (Reply)

Off Road Trucks Needed For Hiring (chk Pics) / 2001 Montero Sport For Sale (Belgium) / Neat Sharp Used Toyota Carina 2 Manual 260k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.