Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

ff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (4676 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ff by MOBO444(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
Bleep
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
fff
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mobo 444,

You would not change

You just make me reel with laughter  grin    grin    grin
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
sdd
Re: ff by sohiemi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: ff by LouisThoru(f): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
she meant to say. oh I have HIV, thats why she cried.
Re: ff by 190: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
mobo444

are u now saying i should save a black woman from disaster!
Re: ff by tpiah: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
mobo444

you know how to pinpoint people's tribes and states, abi?

do you have your own tribe and state?

think about that question.
Re: ff by debosky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin

This boy is clearly insane. cheesy

I pity the woman who has the honour/misfortune of calling you her husband. grin
Re: ff by r231(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^^^hehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: ff by 190: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2010

doboski

let me hear word

Nothing is wrong with that dude

he has seen both sides of life

the same way with myself

dont worry soon you would share the same thoughts with us! angry
Re: ff by 190: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mobo444

True,

There are 2 dude here that go about here with bill boards

telling everyone the true characteristics of the nigerian women

Nigerian women discriminate themselves from their males here in UK

they are the only racists found in the UK

There is also this dude who said in his 11 years of staying in the UK

he has never for once kissed the lips of a nigerian lady,

why: cos they form alot and look down on any single black male that comes close 2 them

thats why most of em, are always single and OLD!!
Re: ff by queeneve: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mobo,

What tribes are you from?
Re: ff by Ibomade1: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ Poster, First thing first tell this lady to move out of Gorton.

Although there are loads of Nigerians over there but it is one area in Manchester you don't really want to be visiting time and again  unless you are Wayne Rooney that loves tarts

(When she moves out, then I will send a friend over to ask 4 her hand in Marriage)
Re: ff by queeneve: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
Furry azz,

You a damn lie, the black women in UK tells me that NIGERIAN and other African men chase the white women AND WALKED past them,

They tells me that YOU GUYS IN UK ARE COLOR STRUCK, the lighter the woman the more attraction she will get from African men in UK,

Tell the FUKKIN TRUTH FOR ONCE,
Re: ff by rocnaija(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
The only thing missing from this story is, when she finished crying did you propose to her?

Don't cut out the details bruv.
Re: ff by 190: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
queeneve:

Furry azz,

You a damn lie, the black women in UK tells me that NIGERIAN and other African men chase the white women AND WALKED past them,

They tells me that YOU GUYS IN UK ARE COLOR STRUCK, the lighter the woman the more attraction she will get from African men in UK,

Tell the FUKKIN TRUTH FOR ONCE,

I believe u have an airport somewhere around your closet

why dont u get on your phockin plane and come and see how

Nigerian ladies disgrace their men here, instead of us to be a team

I had to buy cofee for a lady earlier this morning when there were 3 other

nigerian women who i have earlier said HI to and they totally ignored me on the same line

i had to simply buy cofee for this white lady who reluctantly refused and these same nigerian l.adies eyes

popped out of their sockets
Re: ff by skfa1: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
MOBO

I know ur wife o, God don catch u. For this our obodo manchi u dey make all this moves. thumbs up  wink
Re: ff by queeneve: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Your approach threw them off and I highly doubt you have a pleasurable approach,

Nigerian and other African men are not choosing these black women as first pick and even my friend who is from UK said that his sister who is beautiful, but dark couldnt even get the attention from the African men in UK,

I asked him how is her personality, he responded she quiet but very nice,

So I know her personality is not turning them off, and YOU PUNKS can't compete with an outspoken woman, SO WHAT THE REAL DEAL?

YALL ARE COLOR STRUCK AND BE REAL ABOUT IT,
Re: ff by tpiah: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

I believe u have an airport somewhere around your closet

why dont u get on your phockin plane and come and see how

Nigerian ladies disgrace their men here, instead of us to be a team

I had to buy cofee for a lady earlier this morning when there were 3 other

nigerian women who i have earlier said HI to and they totally ignored me on the same line

i had to simply buy cofee for this white lady who reluctantly refused and these same nigerian l.adies eyes

popped out of their sockets

now you want to start making yanga because you saw coffee? How much coffee did you drink when you were in nigeria.

and are you in the UK to chase women? You must not know of the many nigerian men in UK jails accused of one thing or the other. Some were led there by their own paddies.

btw plz stop acting so local and razz! You people dont know how much you embarrass the country with your behaviour.
Re: ff by skfa1: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
LMAO grin
Re: ff by 190: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
tpiah:

now you want to start making yanga because you saw coffee? How much coffee did you drink when you were in nigeria.

and are you in the UK to chase women? You must not know of the many nigerian men in jail accused of one thing or the other.

btw plz stop acting so local and razz! You people dont know how much you embarrass the country with your behaviour.

clearly if those women had accepted and said HI to me

then the conversation would have started but they are clearly in the UK with other agenda

(to find oyinbo @ all costs) and they are the ones disgracing the country!

besides is there cofee anywhere in nigeria,Tpiah nor let me exchange words wiv you ohh  grin

and besides why did their eyes POP when i bought cofee for the white lady,
Re: ff by tpiah: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^dont worry- you go soon know the thing wey you no know before.

btw, i'm thinking i should open a thread for you titled Just off the boat? Share your experiences.

What do you think.
Re: ff by queeneve: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yeah,

There was this video of how this Nigerian man was jailed by a white woman claiming that he sexually harassed her and the eyewitnesses said that he approached her and she became frantic then the police rushed and put him away,

We will hear that furry azz in jail for approaching a white woman asking for change,
Re: ff by debosky(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
You dey mind 190? He mistakenly got a visa now he's defending his slowpoke brother Mobo.  undecided

Naija women are great if you treat them well. . . .if you are looking for a quick shag, then forget it (except for the slags among them grin)

If the girls eyes popped because you bought £1.50 coffee for a Brit then they must be low class chicks, which is what you prefer. grin
Re: ff by tpiah: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
There was this video of how this Nigerian man was jailed by a white woman claiming that he sexually harassed her and the eyewitnesses said that he approached her and she became frantic then the police rushed and put him away,

We will hear that furry azz in jail for approaching a white woman asking for change,

the one i heard about was someone who grabbed a woman by her hair and dragged her off.

if the story is true shocked

some people are hellbent on disgracing nigeria!! shocked
Re: ff by madlady(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: ff by queeneve: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Debosk,

There this music video by Nicki Minaj, FIVE STAR CHICK, clearly he is not dealing with that kind because FIVE STAR CHICKS want more than coffee and they would ask for a lexus instead,

He wasn't at starbuck's, he was at Pete's coffee stand,
Re: ff by queeneve: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mommie Maddie,

Furry azz said that Nigerian women didn't pay him any attention when he spoke to them, I find that hard to believe because of my friends who are in UK tells me differently and I do believe that SOME men are color struck, AND ALL I AM SAYING be real about it,

If you are color struck, OWN IT, lying about it not necessary,
Re: ff by 190: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
debosky:

You dey mind 190? He mistakenly got a visa now he's defending his slowpoke brother Mobo.  undecided

Naija women are great if you treat them well. . . .if you are looking for a quick sleep with, then forget it (except for the slags among them grin)

If the girls eyes popped because you bought £1.50 coffee for a Brit then they must be low class chicks, which is what you prefer. grin

dobosky

if this is your way of getting some random nigerian chick

somewhere in the UK, it wont work,

do u think all nigerian ladies in the UK ARE bend down select!!

Goosh debosky u dey fall our hands despite all the sufferings you've had from these same nigerian ladies!
Re: ff by MsPotato(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
Na waaaa ooo. . . Mobo and 190, based on all your posts here, you guys dont seem like the kinda guys that would hang out in a shopping mall or a fitness club or a library or the  park. . . based on the ay I see you guys, you guys love hanging out at street joints and clubs and bars. . .(no offense)

Because if you guys are hanging out at those places, Im sure you are ought to get an angry / wild lady  tongue

Be real naa. Are u guys telling the truth? Cause to be honest with you, Ive met alot of Nigerian ladies /women here and they all hang out with Nigerian men and they all get along fine. (Im talking about Nigerian women whom have not met the Nigerian men before ohhh)

Infact, when they know another person is a Nigerian, they are excited cause both come from th same country. I chatted with a few of them and they always invited me to their house for a home cook traditional meal. No sign of being mean or anythin really  undecided
Re: ff by madlady(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
queeneve:

Mommie Maddie,

Furry azz

said that Nigerian women didn't pay him any attention when he spoke to them, I find that hard to believe because of my friends who are in UK tells me differently and I do believe that SOME men are color struck, AND ALL I AM SAYING be real about it,

If you are color struck, OWN IT, lying about it not necessary,

grin grin grin

Ok baby undecided.

I hope you and your hubby are fine. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Wowo Intelligent Men Than Handsome Intelligent Men. / What Does She Do In The Bathroom? / How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.