Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (56568 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Here is supposedly a leaked video of El-Zakzaky narrating his ordeal with an Indian doctor few days ago as he traveled for medical treatment.

In the video that has sparked outrage, the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, said while he was in Nigeria, he was free and wasn't in any Police detention as reported. Infact he was living next to the Nigeria Senate President.

Could this be a confirmation of Lai Mohammed's claims of the FG spending N3m every month on the Shi'ites leader?

Watch the video after the cut..

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/el-zakzaky-i-lived-next-to-the-senate-president-never-in-police-detention/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Watch The Trending Video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by hisgrace090: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Great!

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by HisSexcellency(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Does that also mean that Dasuki is living next to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by odiereke(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
For real?

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
So this man was living the life when people were dying for him outside, then release a photo of him and his wife staying in a dirty, dusty place?

Something is not adding up..

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Does that also mean thqt Dasuki is living next to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
....... Don't call that name ........GEJ.

14 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy..... Hnmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by royallord1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by judgementyard(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
I told you guys that this series was gonna be interesting grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Chrisbeks: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
4kaphuCar:
....... Don't call that name ........GEJ.
Is GEJ still in government? Use your head!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by midolian(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
And some people lost their lives for this man's "freedom", little did they know they were the ones who needed freedom

234 Likes 14 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Is GEJ still in government? Use your head!!
...... Use your head and thinking over my comment ! ........... Mr. GEJ be in government b4 I can jokingly say El- Zakzaky was detainee neighbor of GEJ ? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by GreenArrow1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onomatopoeia! aluuuu!

10 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nigeria is another zee world

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
midolian:
And some people lost their lives for this man's "freedom", little did they know they were the ones who needed freedom
Choi! If this is true, it's a testament that no right thinking Nigerian should fight for any religious or political leader.

To think that Corp member serving in channels TV lost his life over the gross foolishness over this whole charade is saddening.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by BafanaBafana: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chai!!
No wonder he ran back from India

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by lmm4real: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
And people done go for this matter o undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by realstars: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Does that also mean that Dasuki is living next to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Next to Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by realstars: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't know if I shuld withdraw my support from this man.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Zikora1000(f): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Sweet Jesus, may my mumu never get to this level Biko nu chineke mu

18 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by MVLOX(m): 3:11am On Aug 18, 2019
more reason he wanted to return to naija ASAP

7 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by jyz200(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gdj

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by jyz200(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oga

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by DaBogu: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
15 companies win contracts to lift Nigeria's oil for 2019/2020

Contract wasn't advertised

Bidding wasn't made public

Secrecy, secrecy and secrecy

CBN will give these contractors free access to forex

No forex for food importation

The masses must live within their means

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by DonDaniDee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Northern Nigeria is having the issues of Boko Haram and IMN and they somehow want to be separated from Nigeria if they have the chance to.

Eastern Nigeria is having issues of Ipob that want to separate from Nigeria under the canopy of biafra.

Western Nigeria decided to start their own by declaring a revolution.

Southern Nigeria that happens to be the power house of the Nation are all keeping quiet. We need not forget the days of militancy but if we imagine they rise up again then that means the whole of Nigeria might just be nose diving into a very crazy civil war.

Well the good part so far is that the security forces are doing a good job in putting off the fires that would have spread into something disastrous but we only hope and pray they can keep holding on.

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by BlackfireX: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Before you die for any politician , religious love-vendor.....

Think twice

18 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by BlackHATx: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by homealone00: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.