Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chinie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chinie (2526 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinie by olufunmi10: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Come. Anyone sabi abouut one beauty mamy water girl wey dem dey call chinie? You know say the girl get Naija links. She fine, very intelligent but I think her mother and father are nothing but idiots. I don look her video for internet so tay i really think she is mammy water. ont muistake this chinie for peopple wey they on this board such as chinelo that answers chinie. I dey talk about tone fine British naija singer wey dem they call chinie. however I think the girl exhibit some mammy water (mermid) tendencies. Make you go watch the vieo for internet. Jus type Chinie for search engine you go see her.

Why I think Chinie is a mammy water an exhibit mammy water tendencies or dey possessed by mammy water na bicuss of this things wey I see for Nigerians in America site. How one person dey do this kin thing wey she dey do I no know. See am now

From Nigerians In America page:
Mami- Wata - African deity of the water and of excess, she is seen as both a mermaid and a beautiful woman walking the streets of modern Africa. Mami Wata is described as having long dark hair, very fair skin and compelling eyes. She loves all things expensive, modern and beautiful. Mami Wata's colors are red and white.

There are many diverse African indigenous/religious traditions, but the most notable are the Mami Water spirits found in various regions along the western coast of Africa. “Maame Water”, also spelled “mami water”, has been a central character in many riverside and coastal communities in West African.

According to local lore, “Maame Water” is a sea goddess -- a source of absolute beauty and money. But, she has also been known to over-turn canoes and lure victims down to her watery kingdom. Fishermen consider "Maame Water" as sacred. She cannot be talked about openly except after certain rituals. Among fishermen in the Niger Delta in Nigeria, "Maame Water" is considered a "powerful woman who is very generous and very jealous". Nigerian folk stories are told about persons whose fortunes have changed dramatically when they married "Maame Water", the mermaid, but lost everything when they became unfaithful to her.

Sources: Excerpt from “Mermaids and End-Time Jezebels” by Rosalind Hackett, Sirenian International.

Mami Wata is also the pidgin English name of the spiritual force also known to Igbo-speakers as Ezenwaanyi (Queen or Chief of Women), Nnekwunwenyi (Honorable Woman), Ezebelamiri (Queen Who Lives in the Waters), and Nwaanyi mara mma (More Than Beautiful Woman.

In some parts of Zaire, she is called Mamba Muntu, or Crocodile Person, sirene or madame poisson. The northern Igbo people living in Oguta know the spirit's local manifestation as Uhamiri. This name is not translated, but it contains the root word mmiri, or water. By her names, then, the images which many Africans have of this spirit are female ones, or at least, as a being personified as partially female and partially fish or reptile. Mami Wata is usually represented, both verbally and iconically, as a woman, but as a woman of a very special type.

In southern Ghana, there are very few Mami Water shrines on the coast and rivers. Pentecostal-charismatic Christianity has become highly prominent and has succeeded in weakening, if not destroying neo-traditional cults. Mami Water cults are more common in the Volta Region, which is predominantly inhabited by the Ewe, who have close social, economic and cultural links with the Ewe in southern Togo. Mami Water shrines are a part of vodu, or in Northern Volta Religion trõ possession cults.

Source: “Song of the Mami Wata” by T. S. Dawodu.
Re: Chinie by tinuwa: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
I no no wetin dey happen here.Chinie Chiniie ke. Abi she no dey answer chin chin. Sha.na so she puppy reach. I'm come get one kin style.E good. E get as im be na im come make am true. Haba undecided
Re: Chinie by orishi: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
Wey my post? I don research the chinie na.I wan answer Mr Okra soup.U know say I no sleep for night wey I dey think dis kind thing as I been talk my last post to Mr Okra Soup, I say I dey come back. I been  dey talk am with my friends for night sotey I say I go come must come back today. I say make them go see am e no dey. I dey look for the thin wey you been talk. I no no where im go, why our thin like dis too dey scatter scatter na wa. Oyinbo e no dey do this kin thing. I don find your post. E scatter scatter. To remind when I hear wetin you find. I go coome with am. I come get interest for dis girl. Make she carry dis thing put for Niger TV proper proper. thats all.  Your post Im don dissapear, Gbemi my pallie say maybe na the mami water carry am komot. Im make sense. I no know how e bi if i come say am now e get as e be. For night when I dey talk am wit my friends we laugh soteeeeayy okra komot from our eye. E don tay wey I don see dis kin thing. E good o jare. No bad thing. The girkl good O jare. I don see more yeye thing pass. Thing wey I like be say we gist all types of musician them, even kanye west sef and others so yes e good. I go research am o jare wen I get time. Dis na wetin I been put last time.

My Last Post

I don see am but Make I go check am well, I dey come.#madame Okra soup or Mr, This Okro Soup, where the Eba dey?#U no no sey person dey chop okra soup dey eat am with Eba eh?# Something wey u say also here wey I wonder. You come say here

Na wetin why your papa no ask u for where u go?@#Na wetin happen for inside there?#Na wetin she do you for inside the room# make u come talk am becurse me I never see mami water before and make u no make am up.#@coolAnd why u come choose Okara soup for dis kin storie?##Abi u no want make I chop Okra soup again,na my favourite soup## chinie she fine. Her fashion carry. U dey sey Tufiakwa! and Kai Milimi!@ and yet u wan to marry mama water?.#Mama water no go marry u.~Mama water no want u Okra Soup. Im no like u O jare.It takes one to know one. coolKpele

In reply to:

Inset Quote
OkraSoup

Chinie
« on: October 21, 2010, 12:14 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tufiakwa!! Kai Milimi. Na Hausa woman na im she be. She be hausa woman wey wear dress like wetin I no sabi. U don see her dress nko? U no see malam for her video self abi na No fear or dont be afear or wetin?  Kai milimi. Na so so dem dey dress like wetin I know know. Chinie be Mami water or she be mami water pikin.  U no see all them women wey dey for her video.  How dem dress self, na wa. All of them look like mami water people.  I go marry mami water. Make im come I go marry mami water. They fit make person get money sometime her own money dey loss. This is mami water work in motion. na mami water tendencies. I know say mami water not a myth.  It exist and possess some people proper even some men but very few.  My papa always say if you see mami water never ever you run away. If you see a mamy water, never ever you run away. I go marry mai water.  Even some men even also get mami water spirit as well.  How to know a man wey get mami water spirit follow am; (a) Sometimes they always mostly dey rich but born poor and then suddenly get money and or fame.  (B) They like make up.  Any man that paint face lips like woman and then come get money and sometimes effeminate look and behaviour get proper mami water spirit.  that is true mami water man and they not many at all.  (c) Not many men are like that, mami water tend to possess girls or woman from girlhood before she grow. Mami water no dey come late. Im dey wait from small. Sometimes the woman or girl go even dey religious so not possible to tell she be mami water until much later in life. Mamy water tendency for girl how to know tell tale signs: (a) They dress too much. You cant miss the dressing. They like tradition attire with fancy headgear.  Like cleopatra.  cleopatra self was mami water pikin.  The thing come from egypt thousands of years. (b) they like expensive things even if they afford am. (c) They always be young woman or girl. Never ever old. I never see old mai water before. (D) water woman na devil dey worry am. (E) She wicked like jezebel but always appear as kind woman. (f) always mystery surrounding their birth.  You never sure who be im mama and im papa. (g) Mami water girl can make other people rich sometimes to her own loss but always comfortable. Very common. (F) mami water girl never ugly. Man with mai water spirit go feel at home with mami water girl. But man with mami water never live to bury their mama or papa unlike girl or woman. This is one big rule. Mami water is also known as 'Queen of the nile' Old ancient egypt even moder day egyptians dont know. Im be african thing.

My experience of mami water
One day when I dey small my papa ask me to go fetch water for night.  I reach here see one woman wey fine. She tell me make i follow am come for im house. You know say i pass out and then hear am for night. Omo, the kin fear wey catch me, na only god sabi. when I get home my papa look me but no ask me for where i dey since. If you see mami water, never ever you run away. I go marry mami water.   

Tee hee
Re: Chinie by olufunmi10: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ejo oo I jus put somethig think say una go answer the question wey i dey ask.Na who tell you say chinie ke na mamie water,make she be am sef e good for am.Opposite of water na fire.But nmake I no lie the image suit am.Mammy water fit be any colour sef but because of im history im be nubian woman. No be oyinbo. For wey she bring am from?You no no say person no dey imagine something wey im do from nowhere.Im come from inside the person and the thing wey e possess am.Im get the tendency.she too dey chop water food.na who tell you say she chop okro soup unless them full am with stockfish she no go chop am. One friend say na wetin she do when she dey for small when im visit them. Im say im chop the stockfish leave the soup and she no dey eat eba.I no wetin go happen if im go pastor say make them cast am out. Pastor go fancy am come say im dey cast am out. Im go carry the satan wey dey worse put inside girl wey no no wetin do am shele. Im go come ask am for gifty.Abi na lie? The thing dey somehow sef.I no no whether to cry or to laugh.Omo e dey make me laugh sef.   smiley

Copy from the mammy water site: .
Mammy water is a nubian looking woman often with dark hair. Sometimes they sing with certain vocals at night and dance fiercly. It comes from the African diaspora and the Carribean and some parts of Central and South America. They can also be blond. Mammy water is also seen as a dark haired fair skinned woman. They are often with certain items such as combs, jewellry when if found by a male sea farer, is often approached via dreams and asked to return the items. If he agrees she then requests his faithfulness and secrecy. Where he dissagrees he often has misfortunes befall him. Mammie water has been known to cause misfortunes.  smiley
Re: Chinie by wakawaka8: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2010
Omoge very interesting pass anybody wey I see make I talk true. embarassedFive star
Re: Chinie by fola2: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mamie water!hee hee.I laugh please./Does this girl even have a boyfriend//? Has she ever had a boyfriend?/She suppose to have some or one at least with beauty like that.Either she is not human or she is nun./From what i see about her she look like a very very naughty madam celibate or virgin. probably the later.celibate no dey stay celibate for long and no dey live with im mama like that. See big bum bum dance.Just wonder who is her boyfriend anyway and who has she ever dated or kiniko with? Nice to know.I have not seen even one thing about that .Make you no become nun ooo.I keep my holy water handy.  tongue
Re: Chinie by HolyBeast: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
Virgin or no virgin what does it matter. Who is a virgin nowadays? If she is virgin. From now on its holy water for me.
I like it celibate. grin
Re: Chinie by OkraSoup: 3:13am On Oct 29, 2010
You know say when I been say Tufiakwa!! undecided I mean Tufiakwa kwa kwa kwa undecided :common abi dis na roly poly shaba. I like am. I say i go marry mamie water, If i see am but. You no no say no be every body dey see am? The girl dey one kind!!! I sure say she be am. But if na virgin, nna trouble don kpafuka. You no no say justice dey follow dis kind person?Dis kin person dey get wahala plenty but she be am.She fit make person die komot sef. shocked I no know why she no kill her yeye papa komot. Im serve am right.You know say some omo fit do this kind thing. shocked She dey for holier than thou.I still think say she be hausa woman and I swear I been see malam inside the video embarassed. Her nyash come round come big as well.How virgin come get big nyash? Any man wey e see dis kind thing go make im kiniko stand up. tongue I been think say virgin bum bum dey small eh? But I come rememba say e get many if not all small girl wey don born six children sef and all their toto big becuse baby come from there. And big bum bum wey im toto dey very small as baby no go through there. Looks always deceptive na fact wey count.And she come look like girl wey person dey touch for inside the video wey dem dey call dontt be afear or wetin ko?You no see am for inside water wey she dey throw water with her fine hand wey look like mamie water?And she look like person dey touch am for there abi na inviciblee person dey mastxxxxx am inside water wey she dey dance eh, I no know?Abeg this kind thing fit make man kinikoo stand up for there. tongue
Re: Chinie by 14me: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
This goes a long way to show your mentality Oka soup.From your erlier post I thoght were a God fearing man.Now I know you are not.Pariah. undecided
Re: Chinie by sweswe: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2010
She looks really fresh and nice.She's a butterfly.I like when she look up and to be sexy means to have butterflies in your hair.You should see what I'm wearing.Blue and white,reminds me of chinie.All my classmates have been commenting about it since I had it.We the same. but I like Chinie.I dont know who in my class would not. i Like the girl sha. smiley
Re: Chinie by Iriaku: 2:24am On Oct 31, 2010
Come Swe-Swe abi na swee swee how old are you?And what are you doing up at this time. On your talk about chinie
[/quote]
[quote]
''and to be sexy means to have butterflies in your hair.You should see what I'm wearing.Blue and white,reminds me of chinie.All my classmates have been commenting about it since''

How old are you and which elementarty class are you? Since when did small children be allowed to come and give opinion?? Isnt it past your bedtime ?? and your parents let you out here to tell us about sexy na butterfly?  I know you like chinie but go back to bed  Right now angry angry
Re: Chinie by sweswe: 2:54am On Nov 01, 2010
you dey craze iriakuu.  sadI stay up when I like,  angry no concern you.What were you doing up yourself?looking for girlfriend?And I am not in elementary school.Bet if you see me for road you talk to me. Oloshe.
Re: Chinie by asemuwaa: 3:48am On Nov 22, 2010
No need to haba now. Ejoo cool
Re: Chinie by ajiru: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Nnaa she be ebarbie sef d kini come don dey tey since wey una dey come here@.A think na the girl wey e sey she want ping ping eye person.Kiniko c winkchinie tilapia
Re: Chinie by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2011
Whats happening here?
Re: Chinie by mehmetan: 4:46pm On May 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chinie by mehmetan: 5:08pm On May 18, 2011
Maimai water is possible mythology although I have heard of many sightings many years ago. It is always a woman. Some years ago many girls used to be accuse of maimai water.especially if they were not very black in colour you know not blue black, and who have certain features and behaviourial traits. Particular attention was paid to those young females who are always attracted to the river more so if she showed a trace of being beautiful or curvy. There are many things in this world so what does it matter.This chinie must be either ignorant or sad about this. Some times they use this thing to flatter some girls also but they may not take it seriously or may even laugh about it. I have heard of pastors and certain people casting out the mamie water spirit from girls in churches and even at pagan rituals. Infact it is common in many churches in west africa I dont know about other places. If it is true. this must have started as a joke. I have also heard of people that have actually encountered this thing for real but they serious deep stories. This was years ago.Places like Haiti may have very open certain practices trying to invoke the mamie water but there are different degrees of this because some people have a relationship with mamie water going back centuries. It depends Going by her name, her surname sounds like a deity. It means you are a deity.There is nothing can do about that. If there are hausa well most people in the last century born to niger heritage are mixed up all sorts of places including the country itself, calabar igbo,hausa yoruba, hausa igbo, yoruba hausa, none is what it says it is. More especially these days and are born anywhere. Most people in the world these days are like that.The singer Seal is a yoruba with the typical look yoruba black nigeria man with tribal marks although grew in england. tribal marks are put when they are little. So we can no longer go by name these days. It is not possible. Anyone who hears the name Kazuo will think it is an igbo name. Kazuo means 'to say' or 'to say properly'. Even ishiguro his surname sounds like an Igbo name as well. It means something to do with head. yet Kazuo Ishiguro is a japanese name of a well known japanese author. I myself would have looked properly had we not seen what he looked like.Or Chika, an igbo name is also a Japanese name. Some people used to say the igbos are distantly related to the chinese. It could be true. because the names are similar. Just as hausa north of Nigeria is the most dominant of africa but yet hausas many are really a mixture of nubians from Egypt and very black africans. because they came from egypt they were moslims. Infact Nigeria is a country that was made in 1960. Before that it included some of those places that left and some parts agreed to be part of the country today. greedy politicians have destroyed the country and greedy polygamous women who cannot sit in one place. It has always ben accepted.The sooner change this behaviours the better.
Re: Chinie by satsunas: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
bidokwaya. you should be pampered.why didnt you join the most beautiful girl in the world? na wetin u dey wait for. even komoko sef come carry. you would have won make i tell you,<get down to size 8 NA> wif your height you should nt have any problem being supermodel. If you tried enough. job ke? you are up to 5'8 right? na wetin you been dey wait for? make okirikoko wey e no concern come make mountain out of already problem to biwala. taa.there is no flame wifout fire.
Re: Chinie by akimboboya: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
omo.Jam this now cry
Re: Chinie by aftershave: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2011
you know say una get problem. maimy wata people una no go go heaven. na who say una dey go heaven>? all of una wey da na okro soup or whetine una de call unaself. As for me I dey cook okra soup for night.make una come chop o jare/ make i baala joo. maima wata be di ekwensu na\e good sef.
Re: Chinie by qweruka: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
Oti you be am o Omo cool
Re: Chinie by nakipom: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2011
Nibo ni o ti wa? shocked Ẹ ̣se fun mi / lipsrsealed Omo,make u get upnow.heba. Ọkọ afategun-sare mi kun fun ẹja arọ tongue
Re: Chinie by ladybumbum: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
omo na wetin be dis// oya

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mayorkun – Double Double / Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others / U Don Dey Madt Remix By Sauce Kid Ft 2face,mi And Linxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.