Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (3507 Views)

Customer Service/Call Center 90,000 Naira / Mtn Recruits For Call Center / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by paccino: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2010
Re: . by chiiukaoma(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2010
Hello thanks. Please can you forward an email address where applicants can send their c.vs to ?
Thanks.
Re: . by paccino: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2010
Re: . by Eeyore(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2010
With due respect, this one has SCAM written all over it. If you have this secret and really want to share it with all & sundry, what stops you from posting it here

Besides, how many of your friends and family have you helped secure a job with Zain
Re: . by residual(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
pls don't allow yourself to be scamed! become an entreprenuer with Sembic in conjunction with Etisalat

TALK AND EARN FOREVER WITH YOUR GSM PHONE

Convert your GSM from Liability to Asset. talk with zero kobo 24/7 within the network, 25k/second outside the network. this is an opportunity to share in the multi-million dollar telecommunication industry. for more details, send email to my signature or visit Suite 24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate, oke-afa Ejigbo, Lagos

we all have phone and make calls, why don't we do that and still make money.
Re: . by gabng(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
For those calling it a scam try an find out about zain staff mobile numbers. If u still think its a scam then KEEP OFF.
Re: . by floxyrangy: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2010
People please, I am among those who were placed on hold last year. Last month, a rep from hrindexx called me up to ask if I was still interested in the job, I told her I was interested and she told me they'd get back to me. I hear that interviews have begun for the Abuja call centre but I've not heard from them. Could it be that I've been dropped?
Re: . by blackz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
d guy claiming 2 be a staff of zain WAS a staff coz there's a policy on any disclosing any info.u nos wud still remain urs even if u leave d call centre.come 2 tink of it,he dropped his nos which can be used 2 trace him.pls beware nairalanders
Re: . by paccino: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
Re: . by tipsydude(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2010
@ paccino

hey! pls i sent a message 2 ur email addy 2 days ago where i made an enquiry about an issue, am still awaiting your response.
Re: . by Temi231(f): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2010
@ OP pls dont mind the unbelievers if they cannpt believe in Human how will they believe in God. I believe you joo.Pls respond to my message that i send to you on sayhi2tosin@gmail.com. I have tried to register on ccsnl.com but its doe not allow.Pls help me i need this job.Thanks
Re: . by Ipsi(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2010
You arent a staff with Zain anymore so why are you passing off as a staff? I had your line checked and Ive been told you are no longer working in Zain. So what exactly are you selling
Re: . by bgates: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
ok i have aslo seen d site i mean d WEBSITE THAT MTN USES 2 GET THEIR CUSTOMER CARE STAFFS

try 2 understand d stuff will post it later
Re: . by ekoboy: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Guys Beware!
This job pays only 30k per month with no other benefits and this includes working weekends. Wonder how a graduate is expected to survive on 30k per month when u have to eat, transport(office is in V.I o), house,cloth urself, for a full month and answer zain call centre agent. This contract jobs need to be scrapped or at worst monitored. A situation where Zain will pay a reasonable sum on each staffs head only for the contractor to beat it down and pay peanuts all because there are no jobs is pathetic. I pity ppl who have to do this job.

(1) (Reply)

HS Alliance / Please What Do You Call This Kind Of Office?? / Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.