Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over (6949 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by mekoyo(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2007
Man, you need to ask yourself first if there was a problem. Find out what actually resulted to this sudden change, was there something you did and she hasn't forgiven you?
Did you involve in an arguement that made you angry and you said some harsh words? or

Just call her and ask why and know what the exact problem is before you jump into conclusion. Be yourself man and dont give up your love.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by drealone: 9:08am On May 18, 2007
i also need to welcome you bros,av been going through this for a while now.do your thing now,get involved in what u like most,its not going to be easy though.sleepless nites,loneliness,i just hope it wont take u too long to get over it. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by moneytalks(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2007
If ur girl friend wants to leave you is not something strange. I go advice you make u beging to look for another one bo.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by BBoy3(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2007
Omo she kicked u to the kerb, be a man and fashy - move on jo, woman don finish for Naija? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by donenick(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2007
Guy be a man
She is just testing you to know ur capability
pretend as if she has not told u anything
she will come back to u
And if she didn't then go in search of another
Cos there are so many fishes in the river don't die for one
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Iman3(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2007
@topic

Call her and tell her the relatioship is over
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Vitastraka(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2007
Dear Cherish

I welcome you with OPEN arms to the realm of Vitastraka.
Here you will eat of the bread of rejection and disappointment.

However all is not lost, there is a way out. That way is called NAIRA

Enough Naira will wipe that nonsense talk from her mouth one time!

Otherwise I suspect you will be the guest of Vitastraka for a long while
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Vernor(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2007
Hi Bros, pls weda u r wrong or right pls keep ur head up ladies behave any how d mistake from u is that u love wit ur heart but d real place shlould be d head . Pls move on, dont think u cant love another woman, there are many opening their hands to u pls reach out 2 them.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by uchetobi(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2007
Maybe you are doing something that is annoying her. And she is kind of just warning you indirectly
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Miketomi: 12:44pm On May 24, 2007
Truly there is no problem that is not common to all men. Some of us are in the same shoe with you.
However life goes on. I always believe all things work together for good for those that love the Lord.
Hi Bro, remember Paul in one of his epistles, do not worry over the past. Life for sure continues with or without the girl.
Personally, I advise you to call her and get her reasons for quitting for the purpose of learning points if at all she has any.
You know most ladies are always myopic in their decisions.
My brother, no beg her if u no wan make I fight you. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by locoman(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2007
That girl is too nice to give you notice, so before the D day quickly pump her very well so that even if she goes you would have lost nothing, remember soldier go soldier come
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2007
@ poster

Ask her if she is dying!

Remember she said: "i'll love u forever!" cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by uchetobi(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2007
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by bolawuyi(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2007
yoruba use to say(ogun asotele ko kin pa aro) but the wise one, u should v preperd when she first told u, because i dont see how anyone that still love u will tell such thing, bobo she doesn,t luv u anymore and if u start begging her u will iritate her thr more. let her go, if she later realise she may comes back and thats if it wont be too late by then.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by maxandy(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2007
my guy, just gather urself and move on. life will not be the same but life must continue. know this tomorrow is another day that is better than yesterday.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by MP007(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2007
will soon be over, geez! thats weird, did u two(2) sign a contract? u better ask for contract extention, never heard of this kind of break off notice before, weird,stupid and strange

will soon be over? , ma guy , its already over, shocked cool
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by jdizzy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ Poster, grin grin grin grin
Sorry for the laughter but your post is absolutely hilarious! "soon be over"? Haven't heard that one before.

Anyways, let me break it down for you: Your girl has met someone else that she has a strong fancy for and is willing to leave you for. As soon as it materializes, you are toast and out of the picture. She's warning you in advance to make the transition smoother. Sorry to put it this blunt but it is usually best to know the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by denex: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2007
She gave you enough lead time and you didn't use it for anything. You baffle me.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by shotman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
Oboy forget the Babe, because another strong man has taken Over her,men there are Many Things you need to learn, I DONT JUMP TO A WOMAN any how, because too many are heart breakers, anyway just try and get the best in anything you are doing, and make your way to the TOP. she will realize.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by fuzek: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ wa-do-mi get all the sex u can before the soon comes.

isnt it enuf dat on wateva thread ure found, u neva v any sensible thing to contribute? stop making a fool of urself evrywia, ure a disgrace to dose who know d meaning of ur freakin username aight.

its enuf dat d username u gave urself shows how derained u are and also ur [b][/b]poor self esteem.

if u dont v reasonable things to say, u need not talk, if u so much dont respect urself, respect pple aight, m sure u were tot dat, talkin of ur tribe, animanu.

its because of silly gals like u, some guys think ladies are sex objects ok. d impression is not done wit yet and some pple r puttin hardwork to c dat women r respected, dont give them a reason not too.

shame on u
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by festacluv(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
GUY I ABEG NO PUT AM FOR MIND BECOS WOMEN NO FIT PREDITH THEM AND MY BROTHER DEY ALWAY TALK SAY ONCE YOUR GIRLS DEY YOUR HOUSE YOU FIT CALL HER ANY NAME SWEETING, MY LIFE ANY NAME BUT THE MOMENT SHE STEP OUT SIDE FROM YOUR HOUSE SHE IS YOUR FRIEND NOT YOUR LOVER AGAIN BECOS GIRL AFTER DEVIL NA GIRLS BE THE DEVIL SO NO PUT AM FOR MIND. IF GOD SAY NA YOU GET AM SHE GO STILL COME BACK TO YOU. SEGUN FROM FESTAC TOWN. CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by deb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
When a girl decides to dump a guy, there is nothing wrong with it.
She has only lost interest or her heart had drifted to another guy so you should just
accept that and be happy. BUT WHEN A GUY DOES SAME! HA! WAHALA! THE GUY IS WICKED
AND HEARTLESS.

And they say its the man's world. Na wah o wink smiley cheesy grin angry cry shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by follypimpi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
Get yourself a rebound then again 3yrs is not a joke
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by galatico(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
So she acatually signed a contract with yuo and the contract has expired!! man pick yourself up there so many Girls outhere go into the world and catch them!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by blacksta(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
lol

This one 18 months mobile contract
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by sweetpie23: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
@poster what is your iQ level? since you want an answer she means your time is over.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by topsywest(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
Here is my advice, "No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE!".

If a woman makes up her mind - there is nothing you can do about it, it will be hard but DUDE! - MOVE ON! If she wants to leave, make she waka. You haven't had your diploma in life until your heart gets broken by a woman. So, be proud to call yourself a man soon. .

I like ur advise. You were spot-on.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by lordkrato(m): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2010
guy help urself, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Seriously all this whining is not helping at all get urself a life besides a relationship.

Some guys are just sooooo Relationship-Dependent cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by H2O2: 2:08am On Feb 20, 2010
Will soon be over? Even if there's a reason behind the disclosure, must she be so crude about it?

I think you should accelerate the process for her and break it off before she does.
It's bound to happen, right? Why wait impatiently in sweats, nervously anticipating the day your heart will be broken?

What rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Tatase(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2010
Was it like an ultimatum? i.e. "will soon be over unless _____?" It's very strange and a little disrespectful to say that with no explanation and with no other context (unless you're not telling the whole story here).If it's over she should say it's over and stop leaving you hanging like this or else she should tell you what you did.

I think you guys should get together and discuss things, it's not a conversation to have in passing or on the phone. It seems you are actually serious about the relationship and not just there for the "intimacy" so I think you need to actively find out what's up with the girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Osama10(m): 2:41am On Feb 20, 2010
Defintely she's got her mind made up already man.Its better you take it in good faith and move on like a moving train.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Enockia(m): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2010
rejoice cos it is going to the happest day of ya life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of My Life / Funny BBM Chat - Sex For Human Hair? [Guys Vs Girls] / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.