Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over (6950 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by daylae(m): 2:58am On Feb 20, 2010
Find out what u've done wrong so u can make ammends.If she can't tell you what u've done wrong,or her accusation(s) are based over a piece of cake,then she has probably seen a gold-fish out there. Just move on with your life bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Enockia(m): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2010
the guy no do anything the babe don tire to see him old face
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by roymary: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol, By now, the guy go don learn him lesson, because na him bad grammar make the girl leave am,
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by TY4succex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
@Cherish

Dude it's like you dont want to tell us what offense she accuse you of. DId she caught you red-handed or suspicion?where you failing in some emotional responsibilities? Tell us more!
If you really love her, call her up and have a chat with her and ask her all these.
She will definitely tell you what's up.
But women will always tell you they are no longer interested the umpteenth time once things are not going there own way!They dont mean it neck deep like you think. Dont take there threat serious otherwise u will go the world beyond.
If she's hell bent on going after telling u ur misdeeds, just let her , U re the MAN.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by lordcastro: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
hahahahahahahhahahahhaaaahha.............................fart(loud noise) hahahahahahaaaa..................................hot pee.........
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by cherish(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Anyway its finally over now, sometimes woman can be very very wicked guys beware
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by cherish(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Some people said I should sit her down and talk it over at the end wat happened? After another 7 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.