Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark (41205 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
UNIMAID Lecturer insisting that his students (Forestry and Wildlife Dept) must hold this snake in order to earn a mark as part of their C.A test.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/unimaid-lecturer-tells-students-to-hold-snake.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Nmezor(f): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm, scary

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by shamsin6300(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
FTC

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Sonfethopia: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chai,nice one. Next na lion.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Keep your mark jor

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Rickiedee(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hope it's harmless

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by kozmokaz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by countryfive: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
angry and with those marks they will put humans on the moon or build made in Nigeria aeroplanes
Or make the naira equal the dollars

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Biggcake: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
The lecturer is related to Lalasticlala

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by dazzlingd(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
shamsin6300:
FTC

So sorry

Of course, they chose to study forestry and wildlife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Donbabagee007: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
I hope the department is located at sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Pepperoniq(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ophidiophobia like us, no fit hold snake.
We rather fail the test than holding a snake.
Chimoooo.So scary. Wat if e reach my turn d snake come react... OMG..I can't imagine d nightmare, it will give us for years.
But wait, wenti me I dey find for wildlife and forestry department.
Mtchew.
Thank God I didn't read d course

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by posty56: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
lalasticlala must be appeased

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Darkseid(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigerian students are always clamouring for practicals; see them see practical now, dem dey do face like sh1t angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by dynicks(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lala ND his soulmate on hearing the news....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by sotall(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Do people still attend that school?

With history of Boko Haram attack there, I think it's really dangerous

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Four4Clien(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
if na me, i no go hold that snake

Promo! For 8k, get your professional website/ blog. To contact, see red writing below[my signature]

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by MrgudK(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mk sense mk we dy hold snake dy pass. � so long as e nor dy bite

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/unimaid-lecturer-tells-students-to-hold-snake.html?m=1

not new I once had to dissect a pussy in my anatomy practical class.. And I have traced and identified lateral nerves on boobs severally with Dr ogundige..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by KAM3KAZI: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2019

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Lawalatm: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
School still dey Maiduguri shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ……………...those students look well fed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by agaliboy: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow, I'm F.T.C oh. Great

I think the lecturer needs some psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by BlongTrendies(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=Rickiedee post=81400099]

Shey na by force to go school?[/quote
I hope its not harmful.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by adecz: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
cool

Very appropriate..

They shall be seeing worse than
this, when they start their careers..

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Chriswazo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
That mean say I don fail be that.
I no go even try am if u cock gun to shoot cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by gulfer: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lalasticlala will be a 1st class material in whatever course this is happening grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Joseunlimited(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin when you have Lala's father as a lecturer cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by Opzy94(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
shamsin6300:
FTC

Sorry o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by ikombe: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark by YungTemy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lala right now. Hehe

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.