Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (88422 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Celebrityblog: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ekweremadu: See Old Men That Joined In Stoning, Dragging And Beating Ex Deputy Senate President In Germany

Take a look at two old men who joined the younger IPOB men to disgrace, embarrass ex Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in Germany.

One of the old men stoned Ike Ekweremadu while the other old man dragged and beat him.

Many have condemned the attack on Ekweremadu while few saw the attack as a wake up call for politicians.

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/ekweremadu-two-old-men-that-stoned.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Celebrityblog: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Davash222(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
You wan come chop yam for Germany... yam no dey Enugu

Ike Ekweremadu will never in his life go close to anything related to Yam again!!

The fear of Yam is the beginning of wisdom(Ipob 2019)

279 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by festacman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is obviously not a streetwise politician. He is too simple-minded. Otherwise, he would have known that for every politician, ETERNAL VIGILANCE and POSITIVE APPREHENSION are some of the key principles that guide every dealing and move.

From all indications, the humiliation of Senator Ekweremadu in Germany was carefully planned and executed. His simple-mindedness led him into that ambush even when he knew before leaving Nigeria that a fellow invited guest-of-honour Chief Nnia Nwodo, the president of Ohaneze and a strong ally of Atiku suddenly could not attend the New Yam festival for 'reasons beyond his control'. He failed unlike a typical politician to apply positive apprehension in analyzing the sudden decision of Chief Nwodo. He also failed to ascertain the venue situation report before arriving the event venue. The deed was done and the rest as they say is now history.

Two other recent instances of Ekweremadu's simple-mindedness are when he was used by Atiku Abubakar to secure the votes of South East PDP delegates and later dumped for Peter Obi and totally ignored thereafter. The second is his recent unnecessary and badly-timed attempt to become Deputy Senate President for umpteenth time.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu needs to meet Senator Bukola Saraki for a short course on 'Eternal Vigilance and Positive Apprehension for Politicians 101'. His application of these principles made him survive for 4 years as Senate President under hostile and tricky political environment.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
That's the "old men" preferred target....

We the "young men" want Baba Lifeless and the khaki wearing monkey at the International Beating Centre (IBC) Nuremberg, Germany.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by vibre: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
I don't see what all the fuss is about. I hope to be like them when I grow old cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Afamed: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
ATIKU, PETER OBI ignore Ekweremadu, keep mute 48 hours after Ekweremadu was given a Correctional TREATMENT in Germany by IPOB�.

Wetin konsign me with IPOB matter self

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by yarimo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
So even in old age IPOBIANS are fools grin grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
How dem take reach Germany sef
Wait is that Ajirebi (Pa Ajimo)
Read my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Ijaya123: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Me viewing ShiiteIpob Jews news like this...

If you’re pained by my post, go and jump into the lagoon

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by maestroferdi: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Why are other Nigerians insanely fixated on the Igbos?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Give them a medal of Honor

The Nigerian system has programmed it's citizens to be suffering and smiling ...hailing corrupt Politicians and singing the praises of Fraudsters ...it's so bad

Most of us will hail those that will beat up a man for stealing phone in a market place ... But are condemning those that have the balls to humiliate a Politician that's part of the corrupt system looting the country dry and stealing the nation's future away

Una mumu never do

People have risen up to their oppressors, fighting for the common man cause, and you're there in your local room, joblessly bashing them behind your keyboard

Make una no siddon dey look o

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by WestGodspower(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigerians, you are weak, all of you reading this are cowards. You millions sit and watch the few steal from u and ur generations to come and u still worshipping them and praising them. The politicians are under us, we elect them to serve us but we have forgotten that. Let's band together and fight, enough is enough. I don't care for myself, i care for my children, cos things will only get worse from now on if we sit still and let these thieving politicians keep stealing from us. Lets beat them, burn them and stone them anywhere we see them cause if u give them the chance, they will do worse to you. Infact, they are already doing it, they steal billions that should be used to make our lives better, and they use it for themselves. U think that's not wickedness of the highest order? U think they care about you? How many people have died because of bad roads, inadequate hospitals? Millions more will die if we dont do anything now. U sit and watch your neighbor suffer oppression from police or army, its just a matter of time before the same oppression will visit u.  Let's fight for our children, let our children know that we aren't cowards. The revolution has started, lets see it through.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Four4Clien(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
see their strong faces.lol

[i][/i]Promo! For 8k, get your professional website/ blog. To contact me, see red writing below[my signature]

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Almajiri1: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
LOL

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by money121(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by pyro62(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
cool Hi

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
But why some folks just wan die for this matter?
Aren't we suppose to be happy we finally have some group of people that are ready to weep the asses of our oppresors , NO, we still come here to defend them
APC or PDP , they don't give a F about you guys
Wake up

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Dpharisee: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wetin Concern me for this matter.
My concern is Ruga and cows

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by ibkgab001: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lolll

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by SoftP(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
We go flog our politicians koboko,

Dem too dey do us ojoro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by helinues: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Pa James..

Not surprised

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by spafu(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hm

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Gabson006: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funny

See head like pa J

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by ibkgab001: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abouwaza:
But why some folks just wan die for this matter?
Aren't we suppose to be happy we finally have some group of people that are ready to weep the asses of our oppresors , NO, we still come here to defend them
APC or PDP , they don't give a F about you guys
Wake up

Which opperesor.... your fathers mate

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
maestroferdi:
Why are other Nigerians insanely fixated on the Igbos?
That's the million dollar question...

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.