Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) (84703 Views)

Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Popular Nigerian Billionaire, Ken Bramor falls in love with his beautiful fish supplier, buys her a new car.

The Warri billionaire, Ken Bramor is the Ex husband of popular interior decor Entrepreneur Ehi Ogbebor has found love in the arms of the Lady who allegedly supplies him Iced fish.

His new bae named Princess is so in love with him that she cant stop showing him off.

Princess who posted on her whatsapp that she is overwhelmed also thanked Ken for the new car he bought for her...

She says ''Thanks a lot King for all your support''

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-billionaire-falls-inlove-with-a-beautiful-fish-supplier-buys-her-a-car/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ehi go soon come online to rant...

Make the fish seller sha no go dey smell like fish...

Nice one

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
The question is; What type of "FISH" is she supplying?

Is it the "PUSSY-CAT-FISH" or the ICED-CREAMPIIE-FISH?

By the way, a certain Rotten Vulture Barbecue business man in this forum has been supplying his fellow zombies rotten vulture meat for 7yrs now,

Ordinary wheelbarrow, dem never buy give am.

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Why will she be dating a single father? Nawa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
daddytime:
Ehi go soon come online to rant...
Make the fish seller sha no go dey smell like fish...
Nice one

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nice one.But she should use her head otherwise..... Fear of Ehi's saga is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is this not the same man that his ex wife is accusing him of being a ritualist and a deadbeat dad..somebody with multiple failed marriages

Tomorrow now this will one will come out with her own story hoping for public sympathy meanwhile she entered it with her eyes clear and open

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin

Billoinaires Everywhere..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
King wey Dem no coronate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
This Nigeria billionaire don dey common...
So na everybody get billions
Continue..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
See Life!

Yet our nairaland millionaires and get money crooners won't allow us rest. grin. No, just take a look at life! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
Is this not the same man that his ex wife is accusing him of being a ritualist and a deadbeat dad..somebody with multiple failed marriages

Tomorrow now this will one will come out with her own story hoping for public sympathy meanwhile she entered it with her eyes clear and open
Are you serious?

Yeh ori iya Mi ooo !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Are you serious?

Yeh ori iya Mi ooo !

The wedding he did with his ex wife was the talk of the country then, almost every Nigerian lady then was tapping into the kind of lavish wedding ceremony

Aboki perfume last pass the marriage sef everything scatter she came online ranting about it. He even had another family before he married her
Tomorrow now this one go talk say she was deceived

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Really?The lady must be stupid then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nickisindigo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
she better start saving so that even if the relationship crases she go get backup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

The wedding he did with his ex wife was the talk of the country then, almost every Nigerian lady then was tapping into the kind of lavish wedding ceremony

Aboki perfume last pass the marriage sef everything scatter she came online ranting about it. He even had another family before he married her
Tomorrow now this one go talk say she was deceived
Chai! see me celebrating love, cry cry cry . Black man love nah scam true true.

I hope this lady will come out safely sha, I fear for her destiny. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
See Life!

Yet our nairaland millionaires and get money crooners won't allow us rest. grin. No, just take a look at life! grin
Ladies don't marry single fathers on social media but for real life,na ladies dey rush single fathers.lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Ladies don't marry single fathers on social media but for real life,na ladies dey rush single fathers.lol.
But him frog get egg nah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
But him frog get egg nah grin
.. Plenty eggs my sister.I don't laugh tire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Plenty eggs my sister.I don't laugh tire.
grin grin grin

Let him who can not work eat lick the plate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Let him who can not work eat lick the plate.
.. I dey tell you but if I may ask you. As e be say him frog get plenty eggs,you fit marry am?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I dey tell you but if I may ask you. As e be say him frog get plenty eggs,you fit marry am?.
I have many other options to pick from plus money isn't my weakness. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Really?The lady must be stupid then.
Deceived ko...They all want to taste of his looted oil wealth. Ehi knew of his former but tot she will keep him. You can't keep bramor, he is a dog with a raging manhood. Money is not his problem, so if your puna is available for a period of 3-6 months then you can meet him up while he buy a car and house for you. .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by FEGNO: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
THIS STORY SOUNDS FISHY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
[center][/center]
MariaLavina:
I have many other options to pick from plus money isn't my weakness. smiley
. Good. Thank God for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by luvme0702: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
She don use better otumopko hold the man. She no even fine. She resemble ice fish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Korllami007: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

You de mind dem. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Korllami007:

You de mind dem. grin grin grin grin grin
.. It shows that all they want is money. If you like marry 20 wives and divorce them,other ladies will still be falling for you. No reason wetin dem dey talk for NL oo. For real life,na dem dey rush single fathers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by AstroG: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
undecided undecided??

virgoquin:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) by Joystark(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Why will she be dating a single father? Nawa o.

Lol... You can't be serious grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.