Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter (26006 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Brika: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has attacked the critics of his dollar splash on Twitter.

Igbere TV reports that Suleman had on July 25 announced his intention to gift seven people $1,000 each.

He said the dollar splash would expire in August, adding that he would ask seven questions to determine the winners of the cash prize.

In a tweet late Monday, the preacher said he was informed that some persons were making videos against his cash splash to his followers on Twitter.

He added that the more videos they make, the more he becomes bigger.

“Was told that certain idle folks are doing videos (I don’t watch) against my giving out cash to my followers on twitter..DON’T YOU EVER LEARN?. the more videos and write up, the more am becoming bigger by his grace.i pray for God to bless ne so I keep blessing people.(genesis 12.2),” Suleman said.

Since he began his dollar splash, the cleric has been hit by critics one of whom he said was behaving like a racist and was acting ‘sick’.

http://igberetvnews.com/914769/apostle-suleman-fires-back-at-critics-of-dollar-splash-on-twitter/

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
I love this man kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Jayslicky: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2019
He doing a good thing and assisting the people he can, I see no reason why people should try to bring him down, this good side of apostle suleman comes once in a blue moon, before we were used to him splashing his money on some Nigerian actress.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Hahahahaha

I decree over your life the favor of God and the empowerment of His Spirit will remove every thing that causes stagnation! You will progress and succeed supernaturally! I decree every weapon formed to hinder your upward mobility is destroyed by the fire of God! You shall prevail and prosper! In Jesus Name Amen.
Good Morning FAM.
Read my signature

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by egoriboy: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
nice one
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by DBossNG(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by iWasNotHere(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sulaiman my Man. òkó el-Rufai
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Kendumazy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one. Don't understand Nigerians problems. Give, they will complain, stop giving, same complain. What shall a man do to make them happy? Even Google can't provide answer to this.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by YorubaKing: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo Pastor grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
So it is now a crime to dash followers on twitter dollars? If you don't give they complain,you give they complain.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by soberdrunk(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Make I jejely go follow am 4 Twitter...... sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Attempt: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
How will I get my own 1000USD?
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by dustydee: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Looks like nairaland has a new sponsor: igberetv

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by LewinskyMon: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Ibile77(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
He is at least uplifting some people in his capacity please I need dollars, pound,sterling jor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by VisioDirect: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
He doing a good thing and assisting the people he can, I see no reason why people should try to bring him down, this good side of apostle suleman comes once in a blue moon, before we were used to him splashing his money on some Nigerian actress.

You are a wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by VillageElder(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Jayslicky:
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Invictus man. Let those celebrating him tell us EXACTLY where these dollars are coming from

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Smh Religion has really did a number on us Africans. People are always quick to forget that this Bible we really don’t know anything about it, just that a white man cane with his religion and next thing we carry am for head. The main reason I don’t take any of this men of God seriously is these guys are quick to tell you your problems and then put you in endless loop of prayers. It never ends. My friend who didn’t get a visa went to a pastor, pastor said all sort of things, pastor say he will pray and everything willl be ok, baba this was 2013, it’s 2019 and pastor is still praying

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Knox123(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by iluvdonjazzy: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I love this man kiss
with a passion, honestly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:
Invictus man. Let those celebrating him tell us EXACTLY where these dollars are coming from
You really have a problem, why don't you find out yourself where the money is coming from since you want us to know? Or you're sad he's helping people out of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Odogu9195:
Smh Religion has really did a number on us Africans. People are always quick to forget that this Bible we really don’t know anything about it, just that a white man cane with his religion and next thing we carry am for head. The main reason I don’t take any of this men of God seriously is these guys are quick to tell you your problems and then put you in endless loop of prayers. It never ends. My friend who didn’t get a visa went to a pastor, pastor said all sort of things, pastor say he will pray and everything willl be ok, baba this was 2013, it’s 2019 and pastor is still praying
Nearly same thing happened to me, the church I was 100% dedicated and a worker to, I told the G.O I recently got visa and it will soon expire, he asked me to keep praying that he's busy preparing for the church annual convention now. Religion is a scam in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Dizzytee: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Hahahahaha

I decree over your life the favor of God and the empowerment of His Spirit will remove every thing that causes stagnation! You will progress and succeed supernaturally! I decree every weapon formed to hinder your upward mobility is destroyed by the fire of God! You shall prevail and prosper! In Jesus Name Amen.
Good Morning FAM.
Read my signature

u made my day,u're the best! more grace

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
hatbricker:
You really have a problem, why don't you find out yourself where the money is coming from since you want us to know? Or you're sad he's helping people out of poverty?

You are a typical Nigerian.no questions asked. God's blessings. What exactly is this suleimans actual means of livelihood? Is his church so big that his parishioners tithes can fund his lifestyle?

Have you stopped to ask yourself if these pastors are not laundering money?

All the millions made from kidnapping in this country, how is it being cleaned?

Is it not the same way orijetsafor was using the plane that was 'dashed' to him by an unnamed benefactor for international gun running?

Please take some time to reflect on dodgy money.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dizzytee:

u made my day,u're the best! more grace

Amen
Thank you sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by wonlasewonimi: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
There are proper ways to do such things and not acting like gangster or betnaija. He should set up a foundation to help the poor.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by money121(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.