Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Make money installing DSTV & HITV - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make money installing DSTV & HITV (4005 Views)

Dstv, Mytv, Hitv And Multi Tv Decoders And Installation Available / Watch Dstv, Hitv & Mytv Free / Advertising Opportunity On Hitv (channel 204 On Sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make money installing DSTV & HITV by mindasset: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
This perhaps is one line of business threaded by few but dreaded by many yet loaded with fortunes! Don't allow the big grammar in the rider confuse you, a satellite TV systems is television delivered by the means of communications satellite and received by a satellite dish and set-top box (decoder). In many areas of the world it provides a wide range of channels and services, often to areas that are not serviced by terrestrial or cable providers. Now let us come back to Nigeria where we are. You must have heard so much about Airtel Digital TV, Freeview, Freesat, Sky Digital Network, Dream, DStv, HiTV, MyTV and other popular satellite TV providers. Well, do you know the vast wealth inherent in the business of sales and services of this satellite TV system? OK, I will tell you. However, I will be addressing this business from the businessman point of view which is our purpose on this forum. There is no doubt that you are aware of the stiff competition and rivalry going between the 2 major satellite TV providers in Nigeria mentioned earlier. The major satellite TV companies are luring in more consumers every day with movies, sporting events and news from around the world and the promise of movie-quality picture and sound. You are also aware of the number of movie and football lovers in Nigeria and the world over (I guess you are one yourself). What you don't know is that you can make millions from this business. How? You relax. Let us not lose sight of what we intend to achieve as you read that is to unravel the hidden wealth in this line of business! So how do you make money?

With the knowledge of the installation and maintenance of the gadgets (Dish and decoder) you can make a good fortune over time. Let me ask you this: what is the population of Nigeria? 150million! What is the population of your state? You do the , math. In Lagos, Nigeria where I'm based, we are well over 9million (Check google). Satellite TV system has become a status symbol for many in the country. Can you count the number of viewing centres you have in your location not to talk of the one in Lagos? Installation of these gadgets go for as low as #5,000. So, of the population in your location, how many of these do not have a satellite TV yet? In Lagos, I don't know what fraction of the population doesn't have but I am sure it is pretty much! Even corporate offices now install one for their new branches. Now, multiply #5,000 by the number of people that are yet to possess theirs? How wide are you thinking? 100? Hell No! I'm thinking 1000! Slow down. I never said you will get this much in a day, a month or even one year but I want you to always have a big goal ahead of you. #5,000 in installation charges for 1,000 client is just #5million! And which job can pay a school cert holder that much, even graduates? The advert is in the dailies and as there is more market to be covered, there is much installation to be done as many people are still craving to acquire this "toy" rich men possess including those seeking employment. Are you still complaining that many people already the gadgets? That leads us to the next side of the business which is maintenance and servicing. Depending on how good and knowledgeable you are in this business, you can charge as low as #2,000 for your service. The beauty of maintenance is that you will always be beckoned on as there are so many factors that will warrant this, the major factor being weather fluctuations like rain and strong wind. More so, the service providers also keep updating their devices and at one time or the other your services will be needed. Just not too long ago, DSTV upgraded its system and I could not view any of my channels. I contacted my service guy. He came and just imputed a code and the channels came alive! This took him less than 2 minutes to rectify and reboot the decoder but he charges #2,000 for those codes! #2,000 in 2 minutes! Now think again, how many times do you experience bad weather, rain etc? How many of those #2,000 are you willing to earn in a month? Your mind is your greatest asset.

A one-day workshop will be coming up in December where you will have the opportunity to have a hands-on training on DSTV, HITV, MyTV, free to air and other satellite TV installation and maintenance. To register, text your name, phone number and email address to 08034234960. Training fee is #5,000 but if you register before November 30th, 2010 you get 20% discount which means you only get to pay #4,000 which covers the material for the training. You can call same number for inquiries. Thank you.
Re: Make money installing DSTV & HITV by kareality(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2011
Greetings!

My name is Paul from Kwara State. I just discover your information about satellite installation.

I am really interested in having the knowledge about it.

I am ready to pay for the services and training you will offer to me.

Herewith my details for direct contact:

mobile no. 07036750706
email- plkyd@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards.
Re: Make money installing DSTV & HITV by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY/ PRODUCTIVITY.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:
1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.
2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS
3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS
dstv, GO TV, HITV, COMSAT, E.T.C
4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.
5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOYING MACHINES.
THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE RENDER WITHIN LAGOS STATE METROPOLIS. CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT TECHNOLOGICAL PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 07060457281, 08159229130.

(1) (Reply)

Get Small-chops At In Best Price & Quality / How To Make Between $50 To $100 Daily Playing Games Online. / Exposed Secrets; Software Dat Begs Money For You; Free Laptops, Phones, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.